• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY
I NOW OWN 5 SANSEI MURAMASA FIGURES
SHITCOCK

Just so you know, she doesn't cast off, her dress will come off but that's about it. Also could be worse things to own 5 of, chocolate elf's are not a dime a dozen...

RIP Arshes Nei. I'm going to murder my cat now.

That was painful to look at, will remain pet free as long as I can...

So I lurk this thread all the time. My girlfriend said if I ever bought a figure, she'd break up with me. Then she left me for some other reason, so I bought this at Half Priced Books for $30. I don't even know what it is or where it is from. Pray for me.
Her loss, our gain, welcome to the figuregaf!

So I lurk this thread all the time. My girlfriend said if I ever bought a figure, she'd break up with me. Then she left me for some other reason, so I bought this at Half Priced Books for $30. I don't even know what it is or where it is from. Pray for me.

Welcome!

These waifus will never leave you.

StayDead

Gonna sound a bit shitty but you're better off without her. If people don't want you to have hobbies then they're not worth being with!

Gonna sound a bit shitty but you're better off without her. If people don't want you to have hobbies then they're not worth being with!

This. Don't compromise yourself for anyone. If they can't love you as you are, or if they make you feel shitty for liking the things you like, then you shouldn't stay with them.

TONS of stuff went up on Ami. Like 400 items....everything I've checked is sold out though.

Man, they put up all your Monogatari figures. Even Kotobukiya Black Hanekawa, which I'd buy if I didn't have the Alter one.

Every time there's a huge pre-owned update, I feel like I'm browsing a rogue's gallery hoping I don't see anyone I recognize...

Acid08

Banned
Man, they put up all your Monogatari figures. Even Kotobukiya Black Hanekawa, which I'd buy if I didn't have the Alter one.

Every time there's a huge pre-owned update, I feel like I'm browsing a rogue's gallery hoping I don't see anyone I recognize...

I have the page for the GSC Hitagi and figma Azusa open. Man, hope I can at least get one of them. Unless this is one of those fake updates.

Haha Settin's cat be like

nKUM9Wu.gif

darklin0

Banned
After very extensive and arduous research I have found the answer! I still have no clue how I have two Satsuki nendos.

So, now that my research is complete I want to let you all know I am trading or selling her. Preferably trade for her but I can be swooooooned.

Also, I am going insane I think. I could of sworn she was opened but the box is now sealed...

Haha Settin's cat be like

nKUM9Wu.gif

what show is that?

also, i went to the koto panel at wondercon today because the program said giveaways and giveaways were gotten.

also, people are fucking stupid. the trivia was to put the 5 main actors in guardians of the galaxy in order from youngest to oldest. if one person gets the first three right and the fourth wrong there is only on more possible answer. there were like four or five people between him and me. i'm glad those four or five were wrong.

also, i want the poison bishoujo they are coming out with. and maybe the magik artfx plus.

also,

might_need_invader_zim.gif

what show is that?

also, i went to the koto panel at wondercon today because the program said giveaways and giveaways were gotten.

also, people are fucking stupid. the trivia was to put the 5 main actors in guardians of the galaxy in order from youngest to oldest. if one person gets the first three right and the fourth wrong there is only on more possible answer. there were like four or five people between him and me. i'm glad those four or five were wrong.

also, i want the poison bishoujo they are coming out with. and maybe the magik artfx plus.

Awesome loot, congratulations on winning.

Dat Yoshi, dayum.

More importantly, did Kotobukiya announce anything new?

they did, don't remember much of what they said was brand new. i was manly looking at everything going "i want. i want." i think the xmen artfx plus, tokyo ghoul (they didn't show anything), star wars (couldn't show anything new for ep.vii, said possibly at celebration), luke and leia 2pk and yoda and r2d2 2pk and obiwan artfx plus, horror bishoujo line is continuing (didn't say what), line based of of old super friends action figures ( looks posable but isn't).

don't remember how much of that they said was being shown for the first time, this was all new to me. most of what they shown were just released and soon to be released. i think they might have also announced new marvel/dc/tekken bishoujos but it might have just be previously announced but coming soon.

they did, don't remember much of what they said was brand new. i was manly looking at everything going "i want. i want." i think the xmen artfx plus, tokyo ghoul (they didn't show anything), star wars (couldn't show anything new for ep.vii, said possibly at celebration), luke and leia 2pk and yoda and r2d2 2pk and obiwan artfx plus, horror bishoujo line is continuing (didn't say what), line based of of old super friends action figures ( looks posable but isn't).

don't remember how much of that they said was being shown for the first time, this was all new to me. most of what they shown were just released and soon to be released. i think they might have also announced new marvel/dc/tekken bishoujos but it might have just be previously announced but coming soon.

Did they show the Poison bishoujo?

also, the lady deadpool bishoujo comes with an umasked face if i recall correctly

also, they are making dc villians (i believe artfx+) but no one planned as of yet. also jim lee was in an event in japan and he sketched a flash for a artfx (+ maybe) flash to go with the trinity. and red hood artfx +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom