• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Settin

This is amazing.

tumblr_nm9wbwhLbv1uqzd7so1_500.gif

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD.

Hype intensifies.

d0e.gif

also, the lady deadpool bishoujo comes with an umasked face if i recall correctly

also, they are making dc villians (i believe artfx+) but no one planned as of yet. also jim lee was in an event in japan and he sketched a flash for a artfx (+ maybe) flash to go with the trinity. and red hood artfx +

There's already an ArtFX+ Flash. The upcoming one is an ArtFX 1/6 scale. I hope they're not planning to make the entire Justice League in 1/6 scale, as I think that the rest will bomb after Flash.

So Poison was a sculpt and not painted, right?

Any news on Sniper Wolf?

d0e.gif

There's already an ArtFX+ Flash. The upcoming one is an ArtFX 1/6 scale. I hope they're not planning to make the entire Justice League in 1/6 scale, as I think that the rest will bomb after Flash.

So Poison was a sculpt and not painted, right?

Any news on Sniper Wolf?

i though it was a painted one but my friend said it was just art so i don't know anymore. my brain hath lied to me. they mentioned sniper wolf but i dont remember what they said.i think they did say they are going to try to do the entire justice league in 1/6.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
You don't think I'm painfully aware of the lack of cast off?
http://youtu.be/HCnGKF_Ro2A

I was just mostly teasing, but I had to make sure you knew...

Michael Myers is most likely next.

That could work, and I look forward to it, but I need Pinhead, and Leatherface...

I closed that quicker then I hit pre-order buttons, afraid it'll take my breath away
from gasping in horror...

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
The greatest horror is when he gets to his resin figures.
He broke a lot of them one being a 30k yen Monster Hunter figure.

Oh, so he
just breaks a bunch of stuff?
I'll look again to see what he does...

Don't know that site.

In other news I fixed Arshes with some PVC cement. She's been naked since I got her so I figure securing her head isn't a huge loss

You should get to know them, they update with new figures everyday and don't seem to have the massive following amiami and mandarake have, so when shit updates you can usually get what your looking for if they have it.

In short the Jungle is awesome, just bought sunburnt towel girl from them, first time I've seen her since you got the 15k one on amiami:

B45JbJJ.jpg

Only took like a month of searching everyday. The jungle do have a 500k charge for international users, but at 12.9k that's the cheapest I've seen Celia, and if it wasn't for me needing towel girl I'd have bought her already.

Glad Arshes was fixable!!!

so apparently, according to my friend, i was wrong and the poison was just art in a sea of other figures real pics and not the real thing. i could've sworn they showed a sculpt. it was like 9 hours after so i could've been wrong.

I would have been surprised if there was an actual sculpt ready to be shown this early in the year.

I paid 170$ for a brand new Alter Azusa and my cat broke it.

:O

Unboxed Celia-senpai today.

People are going crazy for these non-armored Walkure Romanze figures. Versions in full armor would be so much better.

If that's his car then the dude is ballin. I never heard about him though, only saw a picture of his face once with a dakimakura drinking something in a bar.

Theonik

Eh, he have the means then so who am I to judge.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh, sure. His videos are basically trolling but he's pretty weird in his own right afaik.
He basically has fuck you money and expresses that in doing these things. Other people buy Rollex watches to the same end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom