• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
no-answer.gif

I would've thought after all you read here you wouldn't use it XD

Yeah, i heard about that here, but I'm willing to take the risk if that means I can skip taxes.

Acid08

Banned
Nice Freeze! Glad you got her!

Big Ami update happening...everything sold out right now. Got my eye on a couple things.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Nagato Half-Damage ver. [figFIX] available now at AmiAmi. 4,190 yen.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

I love Nagato, but really not interested in the figFIX line. Here's hoping she gets a proper scale later on.

Also, a horrible Sorceress for a horrible price.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

I'm also looking for a Nagato.

What's the deal with the FigFX line? It looks like it's not articulated, but there's a separate articulated body? Or are they showing the figma in those bonus pictures?

chrono01

What's the deal with the FigFX line? It looks like it's not articulated, but there's a separate articulated body?
It's not articulated, it's basically a PVC figure that's the same scale as a figma.

As for the last picture in the listing, that's of the actual Nagato figma [not the figFIX]. I know, confusing.

What's the deal with the FigFX line? It looks like it's not articulated, but there's a separate articulated body? Or are they showing the figma in those bonus pictures?

They are not articulated. They take a look at the most popular or Iconic poses the related Figma is capable of and make a 1/12 scale based on it.

TLDR: Heresey

Paging SNK: Tohka is up on AmiAmi

She's not actually sold out. They're doing that thing where they're loading the system right now, and will turn on the order button in a few minutes.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's not articulated, it's basically a PVC figure that's the same scale as a figma.

As for the last picture in the listing, that's of the actual Nagato figma [not the figFIX]. I know, confusing.

They are not articulated. They take a look at the most popular or Iconic poses the related Figma is capable of and make a 1/12 scale based on it.

TLDR: Heresey

Boooo. I need a scale!

Paging SNK: Tohka is up on AmiAmi

She's not actually sold out. They're doing that thing where they're loading the system right now, and will turn on the order button in a few minutes.

How can you tell it's going to load the order button as opposed to just being sold out?

I just got a payment request for Momohime.
Come to me waifu.

This thread is freaking magic. Make a comment about payment for Shimakaze and get the email right after posting. Shimakaze why you have to be so expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom