• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize this was the amiibo thread

lAKEh8Y.jpg

Nice one.

This is amazing. i left to put gas in my car, get lunch, and check my mail.

I come back and AmiAmi still hasn't updated.

wtf

I have lost so many figures because of 5 minute lapses in refreshes.

The struggle is real.

Yeah, but virtually all of the amiibos can be purchased off Amazon for ten bucks a piece.
There's like, a handful, at most that are deemed "unicorn" status because they're like $40-$50.
If I miss a click on Amiami I *might* be able to find scales on Amazon or ebay for like $300+. :(

Yeah, but virtually all of the amiibos can be purchased off Amazon for ten bucks a piece.
There's like, a handful, at most that are deemed "unicorn" status because they're like $40-$50.
If I miss a click on Amiami I *might* be able to find scales on Amazon or ebay for like $300+. :(

Fuck that, if I miss a sale on Ami I wait.

Unless I miss 5 sales in a row over 4 months. then I start making Tsundere eyes at N-Y.

What I like about the Jungle site is that its clearly stated when the site is updated and they even have a countdown timer. They also show you all of their stock. If they have six statues of a particular scale, they're listed along with their condition. Now all they need is to get what I want back in stock.

My April order for Amiami is already bananas. Unless 2-3 items get delayed.

I was gonna get this from sellers in America. The 1/6 figure community doesn't seem very big, so i was going to give some business to the sellers that cater to 1/6 figures.

Meyneth

My April order for Amiami is already bananas. Unless 2-3 items get delayed.

I was gonna get this from sellers in America. The 1/6 figure community doesn't seem very big, so i was going to give some business to the sellers that cater to 1/6 figures.
The doll community in general doesn't seem that large. I wish more people were willing to sell heads though. I have tonnes of bodies but no heads..

Whilst she looks good, I don't like that they went with half- damage nagato for the figFIX. She's supposed to have her arms crossed forever and ever

Vito

Banned
I'm expecting something in the 16k+ range

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS. Bit yeah, given what Ultimate Madoka cost and the soaring figure prices, my wallet is (not) ready. I just hope GSC will avoid overproduction like with Madoka which was bargain binned hilariously/depressingly fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom