• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
First sale on MFC successful! Buyer finally gave me feedback.

I have another buyer that is interested in that Asuka figure. He seems like a good guy but it does give me pause when he has only been on the site for 18 days with very little friends listed. He lives a state away and I feel better about the deal than I did before after talking to him this morning but still...just don't want to get ripped off haha.
if you are selling, jsut get the money before shipping
Sounds yummy.
6GojwUQ.gif

Man, fuck Amiibos. I couldn't even get Captain Falcon, and Ness is a fucking EB Games exclusive. I was lucky enough to order a gold Mario, but I wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled >:/

I got a Falco in a store nearby but I had to pay more than the average amiibo (local stores here have scalper prices by default).

I missed Ness on AmiAmi so far and I'm not a huge fan of the series to stay awake during the night for him, if I manage to get one I'll do it.

The only time I managed to get a Ness in the cart it sold out before I could finish the purchase.

I missed Ness on AmiAmi so far and I'm not a huge fan of the series to stay awake during the night for him, if I manage to get one I'll do it.

I mean, I don't even want to use the Amiibos, all I want is an official Nintendo figure(ine). I'm fairly new to the Earthbound bandwagon, but once I beat it I was blown away. Easily one of my favourite games of all time.

If Wonder Red ends up getting into Smash I will gladly pay scalper prices for it.

That Shulk paintjob. Yikes.

The other three look quite nice, though!

Yeah, not a fan of him so far, my FE amiibos look better.

I mean, I don't even want to use the Amiibos, all I want is an official Nintendo figure(ine). I'm fairly new to the Earthbound bandwagon, but once I beat it I was blown away. Easily one of my favourite games of all time.

If Wonder Red ends up getting into Smash I will gladly pay scalper prices for it.

I still need to finish Earthbound, the first time I tried I quit, IIRC. The one I'm waiting the most is ZSS.

I still need to finish Earthbound, the first time I tried I quit, IIRC.

I hear ou, there are times where the enemies are frustratingly strong. The best thing to do is just grind, and grind, and grind. Eventually you'll get strong enough to just beat enemies without going through the battle sequence.

SoldnerKei

The only time I managed to get a Ness in the cart it sold out before I could finish the purchase.

I have been lurking Amiami around update hours just for Palutena, ZSS and Ganondorf since they were announced, since I know they'll be a pain to get in retail, hopefully I'll be able to place an order for those 3

I have been lurking Amiami around update hours just for Palutena, ZSS and Ganondorf since they were announced, since I know they'll be a pain to get in retail, hopefully I'll be able to place an order for those 3

Same here, I want Palutena, ZSS, Greninja and maybe Jigglypuff.

After so many nights waking up or staying up until the update hours, my internal clock now wakes me up the same time every day they update.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

That's not Ragyo...

*shakes fist at cloud*

Also I lost my pre-order for Satsuki in Senketsu when I walked from NY so unless I can get her, Super Sayian Ryuuko's a pass.

Anyone grabbing that A+ DC Sorceress figure?

She looks great here but I don't know much about A+ plus I don't think I can fit another 1/4th scale figure in my place.

Nope...

It's 1/4.5 scale, which is a silly scale to begin with... With all that plastic it should be better sculpted, better painted, and not have such horrible seams, it should also contain a ton more detail in it, cause this 1/8th scale figure blows it away:

Femto.

That's not Ragyo...

*shakes fist at cloud*

Also I lost my pre-order for Satsuki in Senketsu when I walked from NY so unless I can get her, Super Sayian Ryuuko's a pass.

Nope...

It's 1/4.5 scale, which is a silly scale to begin with... With all that plastic it should be better sculpted, better painted, and not have such horrible seams, it should also contain a ton more detail in it, cause this 1/8th scale figure blows it away:
I can't wait to see that 1/8 painted.

MF can have all my monies (they already do) if they do the rest of the DC cast.

I'm not going to complain since I'm not buying the figure, but the rod seemed more robust to me, this new one looks flimsy and I fear for the weight distribution.

It's better than the prototypes that looked like she had a stick up her bum.

But then, she would be considered an amiibo and her value will skyrocket overnight.

I'm not going to complain since I'm not buying the figure, but the rod seemed more robust to me, this new one looks flimsy and I fear for the weight distribution.

Yeah, she kinda looks like she'll easily lean. Surprised they didn't give her a stand for both of her feet.

Theonik

Depends on how strongly attached she is to it. PVC is pretty sturdy and not heavy enough for her to really damage herself so to speak.
Might bend over time though.

But then, she would be considered an amiibo and her value will skyrocket overnight.
But that's not actually good for the manufacturer. In fact makers lose a TON of money because of scalpers. That premium could go to the people actually doing work either as more profit, or in the form of more products.

Just sent a cancellation request for Sorey, Luke, Toshino Kyouko Nendo, and a PnD prize figure. My April just shot down to about 9k total. :p
I've been reassessing my collection and decided to only focus on scales of characters that I really love. If I buy many more scales, that is. I've always been more partial to figmas and Nendos.
Partially cause I need to save for travel this summer and partially because I have no room for characters that I don't completely adore, haha.

omlet

Oh nice, thanks for writing this up! Otaku Mode seems like clearly the best, will have to save up and hope they don't sell out.

I posted the same on their entry pages on MFC for these two, go upvote my comment so it stays on top so people can see it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom