• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

taoofjord

Anyone ever had something shipped via "Spedizione internazionale espressa" from Italy? I was told it would arrive in 3-5 days (I'm in the states). It was accepted Feb 7th at 7 a.m. and then the status has remained "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" since. It's almost the 12th now, should I be worried? Is there something I can do?

Max Factory why you no include with Figma Akagi?
B9k94_pCIAALz3h.jpg

I demand a rerelease.

Wanderer5

tumblr_njmv0hrRSN1qf2huro1_500.gif

Awwww. That scene of Akagi and her was adorable. Still a great duo to have.:p

Do I even want to know what Hiei (I think it was?) put in the curry?:p

For those of you looking for photography guides, while you're waiting for H3X's post, Tentacle Armada has a series on lighting for figure photography that's really great:

http://www.tentaclearmada.com/tag/lighting_guide/

Be warned, the site does have clearly marked NSFW figure content, but the guides themselves are pretty safe to my memory.

Thanks for this, I'll check it out when I get off of work. Looking forward to H3X's write up as well.

Ryuuroden

I love all the history mixed in with Kan Colle, like HIbiki says shit in Russian at times in a nod to the fact the soviets took her as a war prize after WWII and she served in the soviet navy for 2 more decades.

Hey I have that Rytlock plush!

I still want this plush
$_35.JPG
How much are you willing to pay? N-Y has the non-limited version and that:
Also got the Kill la Kill - RAH Matoi Ryuko Sukajan Ver. up for order at 31,750¥

WonHobby Booth Report
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

After the live broadcast that went on until 5AM I got home and slept like a rock… in fact I slept too long which just made me end up feeling more tired…

I can’t believe that WonFes has ended!!! Σ(・ω・ノ)ノ!
o0515031713214042344.jpg

△WonFes Staff Photo

In order to show everyone the event… and for me to remember half the things that happened… Today I’ll be taking a look at some photos from the event!

*Some photos are from the set up day!
o0515045213214042585.jpg

△ Nendoroid Sakura Miku: Bloomed in Japan, the first Nendoroid to be made in Japan is currently in production at our new Lucky Factory!
o0515032213214098401.jpg

△ Sakura Miku was displayed in the Tottori corner which was designed to look like the actual warehouse in Tottori!
o0515034313214042346.jpg

△ The inside of the factory was also mapped out in miniature form!
o0515038713214042584.jpg

△ The injection moulding machine demonstration!
o0515035013214042583.jpg

△ A panel showing the painting process of Sakura Miku with actual samples as they moved through the process!

Update on “Dracu-Riot!” Yarai Miu 1/8 by Broccoli (new release date, repaint and face changes)
Broccoli made some changes to their 1/8 scale figure of Yarai Miu from Dracu-Riot!, which went up for pre-order back in September last year. New photos have been released recently, showing the figure with a different face and what looks like a repaint, particularly visible on Yarai Miu’s hair which is now more of an orangish color instead of red.

The company also delayed release date, now set to June 2015. The figure is still up for pre-order at Broccoli Online Shop with a special strap as bonus. List price is the same, ¥12000.
broccoli_miunew-1.jpg

============================================
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Misawa Maho 1/7 Usagi-san ver. by PLUM unpainted prototype
PLUM recently revealed official photos of unpainted prototype of their “Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS” Misawa Maho 1/7 scale figure in her Usagi-san version, which was present at Wonfes 2015 [Winter] last Sunday and teased a little earlier. At the moment, other details are still to be announced.
plum_misawaun-1.jpg

Wonfes 2015 [Winter] A closer look at “Fate/Extra CCC” Saber EXTRA (Alphamax)
As popular as usual, Saber was a big star of last Wonfes and, along with figures from various manufacturers, we had the pleasure to see the unpainted prototype of “Fate/Extra CCC” Saber EXTRA figure by Alphamax for the first time. Today we can take a closer look at the figure as it appeared at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] last Sunday. The figure is sculpted in a 1/7 scale by Manabe Natsuki (CREA MODE) with release date to be announced.
alphamax_saberwf2015w-1.jpg

Wonfes 2015 [Winter] Nisekoi Tsugumi Seishirou by Revolve unpainted prototype
Thanks to Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter], unpainted prototype of “Nisekoi” Tsugumi Seishirou figure by Revolve has officially been revealed. Announced back in December 2014, the figure is sculpted by Nobuta in a 1/7 scale standing 23 cm tall and scheduled for release in 2015, with exact date and price still to be announced.
revolve_tsugumisculpt.jpg

Wonfes 2015 [Winter] A closer look at “iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls” Futaba Anzu (Kotobukiya)
Kotobukiya reveals today the first official photo for their “iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls” Futaba Anzu figure, presented at Wonfes 2015 Winter last Sunday and teased by the company a few days before the event. Sculpted in a 1/8 scale by HIDE, Futaba Anzu is scheduled for release in Summer 2015, with price and additional information still to be revealed.
koto_anzufutaba.jpg
ワンダーフェスティバル2015[冬] フォトレポート-01(コトブキヤ)
wf2015winter_kotobukiya_01-540x359.jpg

ワンダーフェスティバル2015[冬] フォトレポート-02(アルター)
wf2015winter_alter_01-540x359.jpg

ワンダーフェスティバル2015冬 フォトレポートその1 アルター・フレア編
wf2015w_001.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ワンダーフェスティバル2015冬 フォトレポートその2 ワンホビ スケールフィギュア編
wf2015w_070.jpg

ワンダーフェスティバル2015冬 フォトレポートその3 ホビージャパン・アニプレックス他企業編
wf2015w_170.jpg

ワンダーフェスティバル2015冬 フォトレポートその4 コトブキヤ・キューズQ他企業編
wf2015w_230.jpg

ワンダーフェスティバル2015冬 フォトレポートその5 ディーラー編 Part1
wf2015w_300.jpg

ワンダーフェスティバル2015冬 フォトレポートその6 ディーラー編 Part2
wf2015w_361.jpg
Report of Wonder Festival 2015 in Winter. [Alter]
Hi, it’s Tominon.

Last Sunday I went to 「 Wonder Festival 2015 winter 」with our new blogger, Nari!

So today I’m going to show you some beautiful figures which will be released from Alter! ε≡≡( /`・ω・´)/( /`・ω・´)/
20150208alter81.jpg
20150208alter89.jpg

Report of Wonder Festival 2015 in Winter. [WONDERFUL HOBBY LIFE FOR YOU!! Part.1]
That day was freaking cold…

Wonder Festival 2015 winter!

New blogger Nari reporting for duty! ∠(*´Д`)
Here are information I got in WHL4U booth, including GSM, Max Factory, Freeing and other manufactures.
20150208gsc2.jpg
20150208gsc5.jpg

Report of Wonder Festival 2015 in Winter. [WONDERFUL HOBBY LIFE FOR YOU!! Part.2]
New blogger Nari requesting to continue report on WHL4U! ∠(*´Д`)
20150208bgsc2.jpg
20150208bgsc4.jpg

Report of Wonder Festival 2015 in Winter. [Jojo]
Hi everyone. Nari here.

Today I’m going to show you my favorite, JoJo figures which will be released from Medicos Entertainment and Di Molt Bene.

▼Super Figure Action [JoJo`s Bizarre Adventure] Part V 72.K.Crimson Ver.Blue (Hirohiko Araki Specify Color)
10304512b2.jpg

▼Statue Legend [JoJo`s Bizarre Adventure] Will A. Zeppeli
20150209jojo2.jpg
Kidrobot Announces A Line of Adventure Time Figures
10954937_1547952745462794_2030709449_n.jpg

Kidrobot recently came into some new management, and I think we were all wondering what would come of it. Big changes? New licenses? Well, we have at least one answer! They will be taking on Adventure Time, which has a lot of merch already but let’s be honest, who doesn’t want an army of tiny Gunters?

There will be 3 releases at least: the blind boxed series in the header, medium-sized vinyl figures (like the big Finn!), and a set of keychains. While the blind boxed ones look a little clunky, they’re pretty adorable . And I want a real-life Jake coat.
Event: Wonder Festival Winter 2015 - Otome Roundup
Wonder Festival had a bit of rain but you can't feel gloomy with all the cute figures smiling at you! Let's take a look at the items guaranteed to fill any otome with sunshine.
Amie
amie-1.jpg

Event: Wonder Festival Winter 2015 - AmiAmi Booth, Dolls, Figures & More

How could we forget to show our own booth? Check out the photos below to see what we had to show, along with makers Medicos Entertainment, PMOA, AZONE INTERNATIONAL and Takara Tomy Arts!
AmiAmi
01.jpg

Event: Wonder Festival Winter 2015 - Industry Booths
Just when you thought there couldn't possibly be any more new figures we hit you with all these photos from the industry booths! Get comfy in your chair, you could be here for a while.
Arcadia
01.jpg

omlet

Ugh, that's less than 6 hours away...

I don't really need to be buying anything else this month...but what if they have a good deal on something I want...

Einbroch

Banned
Ugh, that's less than 6 hours away...

I don't really need to be buying anything else this month...but what if they have a good deal on something I want...

They usually do have a few items that are very, very good deals. Those deals are snapped up in minutes. I'm gonna check it out, but I doubt I'll get anything.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
My Sol Badguy figures arrived :3

Auw95Sb.jpg

Hg7cqrt.jpg

tF0QBLG.jpg

Sol dual wielding the Junkyard Dog Mk. III & Fireseal & Dizzy :)

And took some new pics of my other figures on display!

1/4 KOS-MOS (Version 4) & E.S. Dinah

H151Wkw.jpg

1/4 T-elos

Qb6tiZ7.jpg

Megaman & Megaman X figures

117bSSQ.jpg

Raidou Kuzunoha XIV & Kongiku & Momohime

xifb9PF.jpg

omlet

They usually do have a few items that are very, very good deals. Those deals are snapped up in minutes. I'm gonna check it out, but I doubt I'll get anything.

Yeah, I've seen some of their deal prices... they're good, but usually for stuff I am not interested in. That's 4 AM for me... ugh... I guess I should go to bed now, then. I have a meeting from 8 AM until 5 PM at work tomorrow and I can't really be nodding off during that XD;

Josephl64

I like plushies, they are cool.

Nice collection, as always.

They do look cool. I've been coming around recently on a bunch of stuff, before I just was into scaled figures and ignored the rest except for the plushies I got growing up.

Hey I have that Rytlock plush!

I still want this plush
$_35.JPG

A little costly, but now I want this too

4e6b1ba5-0454-496c-921f-d7f0345ccb8d_zps529f11ab.jpg

X3 I probably going to end up getting the Cobalion pokemon center plush eventually this year.

It looks so good, I might take a pic of the plushies I already have (is that the right plural term?)

Einbroch

Banned
Yeah, I've seen some of their deal prices... they're good, but usually for stuff I am not interested in. That's 4 AM for me... ugh... I guess I should go to bed now, then. I have a meeting from 8 AM until 5 PM at work tomorrow and I can't really be nodding off during that XD;

Think of all the Nendo deals. 30%? 40%? 75%?!?!?

IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS

I was like "hey wife look at Kan Colle on crunchyroll its about girls that are boats or something fucking stupid haha right"

we watched the first episode and now its been added to the queue

god
dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom