• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do look cool. I've been coming around recently on a bunch of stuff, before I just was into scaled figures and ignored the rest except for the plushies I got growing up.

It looks so good, I might take a pic of the plushies I already have (is that the right plural term?)

I got a couple growing up too (actually, more than a couple, but I can't find them). I wish I could find them all.

oh crap. Aksys knows what kind of pervs we are. :O

Too late for that, they're all like:

"You want the games? Sure, but first:"

post-39688-show-me-the-money-gif-Imgur-Je-TyRn.gif

And after seeing all these collections, we actually did.

Disclaimer: All with respect guys, I'm just joking here.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Wait, why did.... WAT?

Nice setup, though. I never get tired of looking at Momo and Kongiku. They're never leaving my detolf.

Also, who made the 1/4 Xenosaga ladies? They look rad. Always thought T-elos was underappreciated.

Was Volks :)

And thanks for the figure appreciation, guys! :D

Busaiku

I posted some crappy pics of the Mega Pikachu Ys earlier in the year.
I actually use the keychain.
It's hard to stuff my keys in my pants, but oh well.

Of course I preordered these from Sunnyshore the instant they went up.
Got them all for like $45 total.

omlet

I just grabbed the Penguindrum nendo and the Aya Shamiemaru nendo. Aya was C/B with a damaged prop arm for her little crow she comes with, but I don't care.

Ehm.. I was actually playing something else here. Sorry :/

Well it was yesterday, not tonight.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=151460786&postcount=1045
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=151464359&postcount=1051
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=151469123&postcount=1062
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=151471319&postcount=1067

An A/B Aigis Nendo? Must resist!

Don't worry, already talked someone into getting it. You're safe. This time.

Railyn

Neo Member
I posted some crappy pics of the Mega Pikachu Ys earlier in the year.

I actually use the keychain.
It's hard to stuff my keys in my pants, but oh well.

Of course I preordered these from Sunnyshore the instant they went up.
Got them all for like $45 total.

Argh, those are so cute...will resist...hunting one down. @_@

By the way, did anyone pick up this Sonico?
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/143459

Skimmed the comments and noticed the majority of comments were simply that she's cute, nothing really on the quality. Does Gift's quality compare to GSC?

My figure left Canada and arrived in the US in less than a day.

Japan, please. Stop being so far away.

Maybe in a couple hundred thousand years the tectonic movement will grant your wish.
I only know that it is moving, I don't remember the direction, so feel free to correct me.

ohshit Samurai recolor is back up for pre-order

WHAT TO DO

Buy it. Do it.

Thanks, I'll read that later.

Aigis nendo is mine. *sigh*

>.>

<.<

Has anyone ever suggested to you guys that you should make a fighting game about.... boat girls?

Aksys Games? They don't make fighting games, they just publish them over here sometimes.

Though I would strongly suggest that if bringing the Kancolle Vita game stateside is a doable thing... :D

I snoozed and lose two Nendo Petits that were up on AmiAmi.

Oh well.

Not even the sold out page anymore though, it just disappeared. Fine, don't let me have them!

Isn't there some scuttlebutt about how Abyssal Girls are supposed to represent the west?

I read that one of Northern Princess's voice clips "...give me the Zero..." is a reference to how America was able to capture/study one of those planes to develop counterstrategies against it in WWII.

I think in general there isn't enough evidence that suggests that the Abyssals come only from the West, though.

Also, since there were no Abyssals in this week's episode, have a thing I found on the kancolle reddit.

Einbroch

Banned
Also, since there were no Abyssals in this week's episode, have a thing I found on the kancolle reddit.

GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom