• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god, my heart.

02001872680.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Had beeing debating ordering her for the last couple days, gave in today.

RAHDX Sochie Heim from Tomino's best Gundam series: Turn A Gundam. I adore Turn A and she'll look great with my MG Turn A and (eventual) MG Turn X. She was one of my RAHDX most wanted right after Haman.

Had beeing debating ordering her for the last couple days, gave in today

RAHDX Sochie Heim from Tomino's best Gundam series: Turn A Gundam. I adore Turn A and she'll look great with my MG Turn A and (eventual) MG Turn X. She was one of my RAHDX most wanted right after Haman.

Did you ever grab a Marida Cruz? I'm considering one, but I still can't pull the trigger. It legit bothers me how her flight suit lacks detail.

Acid08

Banned
Did you ever grab a Marida Cruz? I'm considering one, but I still can't pull the trigger. It legit bothers me how her flight suit lacks detail.
Nah and I don't think I ever will tbh. As much as I like her I just don't dig that figure enough to pay the prices she goes for.

is your heart worth that much?

What pisses me off is that I was kind of considering it.... at 25k, which is the price it originally showed. Then 10 minutes later, it's showing 27k instead. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU MANDA.

Nah and I don't think I ever will tbh. As much as I like her I just don't dig that figure enough to pay the prices she goes for.

Yeah, understandable. Though there's a reissue on Manda right now for 8k. Not bad, but I just can't.

kierwynn

Saw this in the Amiibo thread and thought of all you box collectors:

I keep all my figure boxes and wouldn't dream of ever tossing the, but I throw all my amiibo boxes out. Don't really see the point of keeping those around after I've opened them. More of a pain than anything. lol

Nictel

Saw this in the Amiibo thread and thought of all you box collectors:

I never understand people keeping their toys in the box.
Do people get upset if I call Amiibo's toys?
Cause they aren't, toys you can actually play with.
Amiibo's collect dust.
Just like any other Nintendo product.

Oh, I'll try to find more information later.

No need. Buy it and thank me later.

Destination is a state of mind. Travelers not only find themselves in a variety of locations and geographic phenomena, but they also bear witness to the whims of culture and the skewed effects of subtle circumstance. Kino is such a traveler. Sitting astride Hermes, an internal combustion companion, Kino searches for life's answers, life's questions, and the myriad of interpretations connected to them. A wielder of cutlery, firepower and a piercing tongue, Kino is ready to embark on a journey unlike any other. Drift along for the ride.

Zombine

Banned
You bought Love Machine, too? Awesome!

Did you get them both from Amazon? Shouldn't be anything to worry about since neither has been counterfeited.

Yep! Love Machine will be here Wednesday verified through Amazon Prime, King will be here this time next century. (I have no idea when he comes, I've never imported from Japan before.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom