• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
There's gotta be a better way than line dude. The way people chat in that thing made me delete the app the morning after. It was draining my battery like crazy.

As mentioned earlier, you can turn off pretty much all notifications. I mainly use the desktop version.

My figures don't have chips that could connect to skynet.
Vzeukqe.gif
My figures are figures you do not own. ;)

kewlmyc

So what is everyone's grails? I have a few figures I really want but they are only about 15k and easy to find so I don't know if I would call them grails.
I don't have one anymore. Mine was Alter's Elizabeth, but I went "fuck it" and recently bought her.

Maybe GSC's Saber Alter but I don't want her anymore since they announced that badass new one.

My "grail" isn't even super hard to find or super expensive. I just like Strength's design more than just about any other. Her figma was the first figure I ever bought.

56604.jpg

She pops up for 10-11k on AmiAmi every so often.

I guess the only figure I want and I'm not ponying up cash for it right now is:

Not super expensive surprisingly though, only at most 12k.

Just not something I'm willing to spend right now. ~_~

All bets are off once they announce Sosuke though.

kierwynn

The most expensive thing on my wishlist right now is probably this:

I said yesterday I was just happy with the koto version of her and didn't really like this one, and while it's semi true (I do prefer the koto one and if I had to have one it'd be that one), I still want this one cause I love her. :(
I just say those things to make myself feel better about not having the money to spend on her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom