• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

Saw this in the Amiibo thread and thought of all you box collectors:

A trash bag is the right place to put all amiibo related things.

The only problem I see with this picture is that the Amiibos aren't in the garbage bag along with the packages.

Damn. I'm dying from too much cackling here. HALP!

Hey Freeza, look at what I just got:

FIG-IPN-1422_06.jpg

Both of them.

WAAAIT. How can I get both of them? PLEASE?!

Is ordering from Volks USA fairly straight forward? That's always been what held me back from buying directly from them.

Hopefully DD Mikuzukin gets a regular release (ꈍᴗꈍ)

It was my first order from them and it was a pretty simple process, I just added her to my cart and entered my shipping/billing info and credit card number and placed the order. Unfortunately pre-orders for her just ended 12 minutes ago.

I can no longer say I don't own anything Miku though lol and at least the other $600 isn't due until September 2016so I have plenty of time. Though my CC expires in March of 2016 so lets hope I can easily have it changed when need be.

I can no longer say I don't own anything Miku though lol and at least the other $600 isn't due until September 2016so I have plenty of time. Though my CC expires in March of 2016 so lets hope I can easily have it changed when need be.

That's a long way ahead, you should be fine. I had to change CCs once, it went smoothly.

Meyneth

It was my first order from them and it was a pretty simple process, I just added her to my cart and entered my shipping/billing info and credit card number and placed the order. Unfortunately pre-orders for her just ended 12 minutes ago.
That's fine since I'll probably be on the hunt for Sheryl Nome soon anyway. (●´ω`●)ゞ

Settin

So what is everyone's grails? I have a few figures I really want but they are only about 15k and easy to find so I don't know if I would call them grails.

I already own all of the most expensive and hardest to find figures I would want. Arshes Nei, Bathtime Sonico, Left Hand Motoko. Sonico was the hardest to get because Native is usually made to order. I think it was about 22k for an unopened one and she required EMS

There's gotta be a better way than line dude. The way people chat in that thing made me delete the app the morning after. It was draining my battery like crazy.

What kind of phone do you have? I just tell mine to not use push notifications for line.

If you join the Line chat, first rule is kill all notifications. If you don't kill all Line notifications, you're gonna have a bad time.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Ah I just found out that this, the grey respirator cartridge:

Only block vapor gas (lacquer paint spray), but not particles (dust).

To protect myself from resin/plastic dust from sanding figure/gunpla, I'll need the pink one:

I been sanding resin for 3 days with the wrong one.

If I died, bury me with my unfinish kits so I can work on it in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom