• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most expensive thing on my wishlist right now is probably this:

I said yesterday I was just happy with the koto version of her and didn't really like this one, and while it's semi true (I do prefer the koto one and if I had to have one it'd be that one), I still want this one cause I love her. :(
I just say those things to make myself feel better about not having the money to spend on her
who is this?

Muzicfreq

Banned

I said yesterday I was just happy with the koto version of her and didn't really like this one, and while it's semi true (I do prefer the koto one and if I had to have one it'd be that one), I still want this one cause I love her. :(
I just say those things to make myself feel better about not having the money to spend on her

Most expensive in my wishlist
41mQxqX1YwL.jpg

-_- I'll just get a surface pro tablet instead

Figurewise
71fq7ymev9L._SL1500_.jpg

That's a long way ahead, you should be fine. I had to change CCs once, it went smoothly.
Nah, the prime minister will grant you a title for keeping Japan afloat.

Yeah, I'll just contact them again when need be.
Maybe he'll grant me a country wide discount on figures lol

That's fine since I'll probably be on the hunt for Sheryl Nome soon anyway. (●´ω`●)ゞ

Good Luck!

That was me. XD

That's convenient then lol

Ok, good. It looks like Dollfie Miku pre-orders are closed.

That was a close one.

Sorry to hear your wallet wont be getting robbed of monies lol

Tear Grants from Tales of the Abyss

My life wont be complete until Alter makes a Jade figure, Do it Alter! I'll pay any price! I'll even buy 3! One to display, another to sleep with and a 3rd to put on my nightstand to be all tsundere to me XD

Ohhh. I have Merry. Yes you need to get that one!

She pops up pre-owned from time to time on Ami.

My life wont be complete until Alter makes a Jade figure, Do it Alter! I'll pay any price! I'll even buy 3! One to display, another to sleep with and a 3rd to put on my nightstand to be all tsundere to me XD

I want a Tales figure of Repede so freaking much. I'd love to see them tackle a non-human character like that.

Yeah, I'll just contact them again when need be.
Maybe he'll grant me a country wide discount on figures lol

Hopefully you can help your fellow figureGAF members if that happens.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I remember that girl from a Tales game.

tauke

Talking about Kino, I will get a heart attack if GSC announced a proper nendoroid of her for the series' 15th anniversary.

For now I have to make do with Kuroboshi's Noir artbook and the second artbook release in June titled Rouge.

kuroboshi_noir_amazon7fu5k.png

kierwynn

who is this?

Freeza beat me to it, but yeah, it's Tear Grants. Abyss is one of my favorite games and Tear is my favorite- I just wish this figure of her wasn't so much!

It's actually a little odd to me that Natalia was made, but not Jade. I actually like Natalia more, but Jade has always been pretty popular so idk. lol I'd love for them to do Jade, Guy, and Anise. I loved the whole cast idc lol

Figurewise

Well, I meant my mfc wishlist lol- I have Momohime on my figure list, too. So much money. :(

It's actually a little odd to me that Natalia was made, but not Jade. I actually like Natalia more, but Jade has always been pretty popular so idk. lol I'd love for them to do Jade, Guy, and Anise. I loved the whole cast idc lol

Guy figure plz

I want to display it next to Flynn and have dimensions shatter or something

kierwynn

I want a Tales figure of Repede so freaking much. I'd love to see them tackle a non-human character like that.

There's a one coin of him at least. lol A scale of him would be nice tho- I need to catch up on my Tales figures first though! I'm starting to wonder if I should just go ahead and preorder Lloyd so I don't have to deal with buying him later.

Meyneth

41mQxqX1YwL.jpg

Figurewise
71fq7ymev9L._SL1500_.jpg
Is that the companion 2?
I have the companion 1 (the 512gb one). Soo worth the $1200! I did my entire thesis film on it (flash, textures, PhotoShop, after effects, premier) and it never gave up on me.
Gonna give tvpaint a try on it next. :D

Which one are you looking for?
This one:
I missed the order period. I'm flexible on the option pieces though, so I at least need the doll itself.

cajunator

Banned
my holy grail was gold saw. Paid 22k for it.

I think I have all my "holy grails". Momohime, rin from FSN, saber excalibur, world is mine miku etc etc. edit O wait I lied, missing Yoko

I'll decide to preorder mirai miku and prob maiko sakura soon. And grab I-168 (kantai) in the aftermarket

I reallllllllly want that Kurisu too. Thanks for reminding me!

Luigi87

Is that the companion 2?
I have the companion 1 (the 512gb one). Soo worth the $1200! I did my entire thesis film on it (flash, textures, PhotoShop, after effects, premier) and it never gave up on me.

Oh shit, I forgot about the Companions.
... Though your impressions (first I've read on the unit) is very good to know!

Muzicfreq

Banned
Nice taste. I need both of those things too.

god I wish I had a Cintiq...

Same here, it would help a lot.
Currently I use a Galaxy Note 8 and finally found my true love of an art APP. Artflow imho is wayyyy better for this device than Sketchbook since you can actually calibrate the stylus for the app and the Note 8 has like the worst native calibration.
Is that the companion 2?

This one:

I missed the order period. I'm flexible on the option pieces though, so I at least need the doll itself.

It's just the normal 13" cintiq for PC.
That's why I think for me I would just want a surface pro 3 or something

Acid08

Banned
I think my only real holy grain is Haman. She's kinda hard to find and expensive. My most wanted figure too. Most of the stuff I want is otherwise pretty easily obtainable.

Currently I use a Galaxy Note 8 and finally found my true love of an art APP. Artflow imho is wayyyy better for this device than Sketchbook since you can actually calibrate the stylus for the app and the Note 8 has like the worst native calibration.

I wanted to get a Galaxy Note for a while, but after the problems that I had with Samsung I decided to skip them at all costs (problems with TV, HDDs, phones, etc)

Settin

Speaking of Holy Grails, here are mine:

The Bible Black figure is very hard to come by :(

Now that I have seen tanned snowboard girl, I want to order the regular one too. Lol man.
Oh I forgot about the tanned 1/2 Sonico. I would buy her but I have no place for a 3 foot figure.

Meyneth

It's just the normal 13" cintiq for PC.
That's why I think for me I would just want a surface pro 3 or something
If you prefer lightweight drawing the surface pro is great. If you plan on using heavier programs then you might want to stick to a traditional computer though.

Muzicfreq

Banned
I wanted to get a Galaxy Note for a while, but after the problems that I had with Samsung I decided to skip them at all costs (problems with TV, HDDs, phones, etc)
Got the Note 8 for $200 refurbished on amazon last year. It's great but the calibration blows. Artflow is the only app that you can recalibrate the stylus for actually drawing. Once I did that I was instantly in heaven

do you have something like bamboo tablet? I really like mine. If I had time to relearn how to draw I would get one of those

I have an Intuos Small for my PC. Didn't take me long at all to get used to it. I just never finish what I'm drawing usually. -_- I end up with sheets like this
And incomplete things I give up working on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom