• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's so generic I bet you could build your own.

You'd need a white one-piece swimsuit body, Azunyan's head, and a blue ribbon.

Close enough.

d8TBaEZ.gif

Meyneth

Those eyes.... XD
A few of Furyu's prototypes have the creepy eyes. The heavy shading on the face doesn't help either...

Her figures aren't looking good so far.
They look fine I think. Some people here really like the character, and prize figures are fairly cheap anyway.

Now, if furyu would hurry up and let Little Mermaid Sonico get her preorders I would have one less bookmark to check every night..

She's so generic I bet you could build your own.

You'd need a white one-piece swimsuit body, Azunyan's head, and a blue ribbon.

Close enough.

They look fine I think. Some people here really like the character, and prize figures are fairly cheap anyway.

Now, if furyu would hurry up and let Little Mermaid Sonico get her preorders I would have one less bookmark to check every night..

Yeah, I agre that prize figures are cheap and people shouldn't expect Alter quality, but the pose is bothering me.

SoldnerKei

Been F5'ing like crazy to manage to get one copy of this guy :

I wanted 3 :/
Amiami didn't even bother to put him up for preorder on their English site, and every other place sold out in minutes. Collecting this series is getting very, very tiresome.

damn, and here I was waiting for him to show up on amiami, I won't do the same for Shaka, I must get him >_>

AHHHHHH these new pics of the painted Myethos Red Riding Hood!

AmiAmi seems to have her up for "provisional pre-order" - any idea what that means?
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-011217&page=top

I don't have idea what does it mean, but I need to get her, thou the one I am really waiting is Alicia

edit:

It means the number of pieces they will get is uncertain, first ordered, first served.
welp, better preorder her right now *preorders*

kierwynn

I love this series. I want these so badly. I really want a Shinku scale, too, but I can't decide which one I like better. (I also wish someone besides Griffon had done a Hina Ichigo scale, but alas- she's my only Griffon and she's not really that bad imo but what could have been... :( )

omlet

Kikirin

It means the number of pieces they will get is uncertain, first ordered, first served.

Thanks! Will probably pre-order soon instead of mulling it over up until the pre-order close date.

I'm not sure what it it is about her, but I'm falling hard for the overall look in spite of the tame pose and relatively flat colors. Comparatively, Snow White does nothing for me, but based on the artwork, I'm looking forward to Alice.

Gumako went SAL and came 2 weeks early with only some minor bumps and dings to the box mainly because it was shipped in a taped up giftbag
SAL Parcel: unlike Batman, it is the hero that I need right now.
Heh will probably use it if ever my orders too big for small packet.

PLUM reveals official photos of “God Eater 2″ Erina Der Vogelweide (preorder information)
PLUM reveals today official painted prototype photos of their “God Eater 2″ Erina Der Vogelweide figure, which was presented painted with unofficial photos back in March this year.

The figure is sculpted in a 1/7 scale, with release date currently set to June 2015 and other details still to be announced. PLUM also reveals pre-order start date for the figure, which will be up for reservation starting from tomorrow, April 14th, 2015.

PLUM reveals official photos of God Eater 2 Erina Der Vogelweide (preorder information)
plum_erina-1.jpg

plum_erina-2.jpg

========================================
Nendoroid Charlotte Dunois
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

When I was in college my second language was French! I chose it because I liked the sound of it, but my grades showed that I was never very good at it…

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Charlotte Dunois!♪
o0515051613269468608.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘IS -Infinite Stratos-’ comes the fifth Nendoroid from the series, Charlotte Dunois! She comes with three expressions including a cheerful standard expression, an embarrassed expression and an angry expression wearing a fake smile.

She also comes with various optional parts to recreate scenes from the series – including her pendant, a strawberry crêpe and even an ‘IS’ activated right arm part! Special parts to recreate the running pose in the ending theme are also included. Be sure to display her with the previously released Nendoroids of Houki Shinonono, Cecilia Alcott, Lingyin Huang and Laura Bodewig
Oooooooooohhh!!(´□`。)

The kind and beautiful French IS representative who first joins the academy disguised as a male! Charlotte Dunois is joining the Nendoroids! ♥︎

This is how she looks from the back!
o0515062513269468607.jpg

Her hair is tied up such a unique way! The tie also features a joint allowing for little changes in angle to match your poses better! It helps a lot when recreating the famous running scene from the ending theme! ♡
o0515043313275006468.jpg

△ I can hear the ED playing through my head!

Plus…

The release of Charlotte marks the long-awaited 5th character!
------
o0515047413275008369.jpg

△ Mini-shirt x Bare Legs. BARE LEGS!! (*Important things are said twice)

But while I could talk about the beauty of her outfit for ages, I also want to move onto the optional parts, so let’s get started! (。・ω・)ノ゙

First up…!
o0515068313269468357.jpg

△ I’m sure fans will recognise this!

She comes with an IS-activated arm part! ★
o0515050613269468826.jpg

Only the right arm is included, but attaching it transforms her into battle mode in no time at all! The bizarre combination of her gentle smile and the large weapon is a little unnerving though!

Plus if an IS arm is included, then this also just had to come with her…
o0515044213269468606.jpg

Charlotte comes with her pendant that is also the inactivated pendant form of her IS, Raphael Revive Custom II ♪

This can be held in her hand as above with some balance, but is actually designed to be hung around her neck! Use it however you see fit! ε=(。・д・。)
o0515054113274998035.jpg
And this seems like a game calling out to Cajun, if it weren't in Japanese lol:
Maid to Order

Get rid of the gacha with Maiden Craft, a smartphone game where you unlock new characters with loot instead of a finicky RNG. Speaking of loot, you can gain synthesis materials the traditional way through real-time RPG battles or use cutting-edge barcode reader technology to turn product codes into in-game items. There's even a date sim mode with popular voice actresses including Yukari Tamura, Suzuko Mimori and Maaya Uchida. Let's see how far I can make it on just Doritos and Mountain Dew.

Download for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/meidenkurafuto/id962622991?ign-mpt=uo=8

Download for Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.generace.app.maiden

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I knew if I waited they would do a suntanned version :

Pre-ordered....

Also my tanned towel girl arrived in the UK yesterday, but I'm hoping she won't get delivered today as my wife and I are taking our son to Blair Drummond Safari Park...

Throw a tan on her, and all of a sudden I'm interested.

I'm so weak.

Maid to Order

Get rid of the gacha with Maiden Craft, a smartphone game where you unlock new characters with loot instead of a finicky RNG. Speaking of loot, you can gain synthesis materials the traditional way through real-time RPG battles or use cutting-edge barcode reader technology to turn product codes into in-game items.

That game sounds pretty cool, the scanning barcodes idea reminds me of those toys that would generate monsters to battle based on them. If it were the type of game that you can get by without knowing any Japanese I would totally try it out.
KaPAZTP.jpg

Acid08

Banned
That game sounds pretty cool, the scanning barcodes idea reminds me of those toys that would generate monsters to battle based on them. If it were the type of game that you can get by without knowing any Japanese I would totally try it out.
KaPAZTP.jpg
Holy shit! I remember being soooo excited for this thing and then the crushing disappointment when I finally got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom