• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the Note 8 for $200 refurbished on amazon last year. It's great but the calibration blows. Artflow is the only app that you can recalibrate the stylus for actually drawing. Once I did that I was instantly in heaven

Hmm, I wish I could trust Samsung again, but I doubt that will ever happen.

I have an Intuos Small for my PC. Didn't take me long at all to get used to it. I just never finish what I'm drawing usually. -_- I end up with sheets like this

I have one too, but mine is an older version.

Meyneth

Oh shit, I forgot about the Companions.
... Though your impressions (first I've read on the unit) is very good to know!
When I was doing research about the companions I found this guy who was using Maya on his. He also said it worked really smoothly. Although, if you're used to/prefer hotkeys you will want to get a USB keyboard.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Hmm, I wish I could trust Samsung again, but I doubt that will ever happen.

I have one too, but mine is an older version.

it's okay. I Dont like the size of it though. I have more fun and easy time drawing on my Note8 since there's more drawing surface and the fact I don't need to use undo a million times to fix a line.

souhait

Neo Member
15th Anniversary, it's now or never. I'm really hoping for a reissue. I requested her during the last GSC poll.

Oh man, you're right, I can't believe it's been that long already. I'm pretty sure I requested her too.

My completely unobtainable grail is these two:
Nikko-chan1296841026.jpeg

They're a cancelled GK, from what I've read only one was ever made for a magazine photoshoot.

Replicant

I see Rozen Maiden and Haruhi nendoriods, you did nothing wrong!

Yes, yes. That's what I keep telling myself. :)

The Disappearance of Haruhi nendos

I need to get them someday

They are good. Def must get if you like Haruhi.

As for Holy Grail, is it Holy Grail if I already own it? My Holy Grail would be Hot Toys' Star-Lord.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Star-Lord-by-Hot-Toys-013.jpg

As for figure I'd want, I want a Rin Tohsaka, but preferably, one that's not static but as good quality as this:

They are good. Def must get if you like Haruhi.

Yeah, definitely something I want in the future. Just have them in the will buy someday list since they haven't gone crazy expensive since release and I still see them on sale.

Hopefully the Nagato anime doesn't ruin this. ~_~

Replicant

Yeah, definitely something I want in the future. Just have them in the will buy someday list since they haven't gone crazy expensive since release and I still see them on sale.

Hopefully the Nagato anime doesn't ruin this. ~_~

Yeah, I'm surprised at how *relatively* cheap Haruhi's stuff are especially in comparison to Rozen Maiden or Fate/Stay Night. Eh, more for us, I guess.

Email Amiami about a OVA DVD missing from my magazine. They said "ight playa, we'll send you another one."

*3 day later*

Get payment request for said magazine again.

Amiami, stop playing lol.

I already own the most of my "Holy Grail", although there are three in-particular I'd love to own [if not for their expensiveness...].

Beatless - Lacia [Good Smile Company]

Vampire - Morrigan Aensland - Nishimura Collection [Max Factory]

Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann - Yoko Littner - 1/8 - Bounty Hunter Ver. [Alter]

Maybe one day...

Morrigan and Yoko are truly great, I hope you can get them someday.

chrono01

Morrigan and Yoko are truly great, I hope you can get them someday.
Thanks, I hope so too.

It'd be nice if one [or both] got a re-release, but I know Max Factory very rarely does re-releases. Alter, on the other hand, occasionally does, although for some strange reason they don't seem interested in Yoko. :/

As for Lacia...I can't see that every being re-released. Maybe if GSC ever releases their Kouka [http://myfigurecollection.net/item/127047], they could potentially re-release Lacia alongside her. However, given her current state of manufacturing hell, Kouka will probably never see the light of day.

I already own the most of my "Holy Grail", although there are three in-particular I'd love to own [if not for their expensiveness...].

Beatless - Lacia [Good Smile Company]

I remember wanting that figure. Maybe she'll get a reissue if Kouka ever gets beyond concept art phase.

RIP.

I do love Redjuice's art, though.

kierwynn

Natalia and Arche made it to BiJ and I paid, so hopefully they'll be here by the end of the week. I ended up having to pay another 500 yen on top of the 500 for the forwarding because they got shipped in separate packages (and I thought they wouldn't), so BiJ had to repackage them. Still cheaper than then shipping two packages so guess it worked out. lol

Bloodember

Very nice, congratulations.

Whoa she's great. I need to start looking for mine.

Maybe a bible black figure kekeke

Thanks, I was pretty excited when I finally found her. I'm a big fan of Aspen Comics and Micheal Turner.

I've already posted my grails, but here they are again

YdIYA2A.jpg

nNkiNYs.jpg
Love that Darth Talon PF, wish I'd seen it when it was available though, because now, at $1200+, not going to happen.

Kudo

Talking about Kino, I will get a heart attack if GSC announced a proper nendoroid of her for the series' 15th anniversary.

For now I have to make do with Kuroboshi's Noir artbook and the second artbook release in June titled Rouge.

About Kino, there was this awesome Chocolate Kino "statue/poster" at one convention last year when I visited Japan.
It was at Belle Salle Akihabara, Dengekiya event. Might have pictures at home so I'll put them up if I find any.

Acid08

Banned
GSC update:

Shipping out from GSC on the 17th April 2015:
Good Smile Company - The Colossus Titan: TAKAYUKI TAKEYA Ver.

Shipping out from GSC on the 22nd April 2015:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Trading Rubber Straps - Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend
threezero - RoboCop EM-208

Shipping out from GSC on the 23rd April 2015:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Rubber Straps vol.01
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Clear Cards
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Stickers
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Towel Handkerchief
Good Smile Company - Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Patches
Good Smile Company - Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Clear File Set
Good Smile Company - Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Badge Sets

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 27th April 2015:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Kumano
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Suzuya
HOBBY STOCK - Touken Ranbu Linkable Trading Acrylic Keychains: 1st Unit
HOBBY STOCK - Touken Ranbu Gold Lacquer Stickers #1
FREEing - figma Red Pyramid Thing

Didn't see any delays announced. Sepang Miku not being on this list makes me think she's delayed.

Edit: Actually, the delays are there

FREEing - Kokonoe
FREEing - Oliga: Bunny Ver.
FREEing - Alice Kuonji
FREEing - Mami Tomoe: Yukata Ver.
ThreeA - Bumblebee
ThreeA - HALO UNSC SPARTAN GABRIEL THORNE
ThreeA - THE WORLD OF ISOBELLE PASCHA
threezero - APHRODITE A
threezero - Game of Thrones Eddard Stark
threezero - RoboCop 1.0

tauke

About Kino, there was this awesome Chocolate Kino "statue/poster" at one convention last year when I visited Japan.
It was at Belle Salle Akihabara, Dengekiya event. Might have pictures at home so I'll put them up if I find any.

Do share! (´・ω・`)

Dice//

Banned
Finally some user pics of Ayesha on MFC:

thepsirocker1428713965.jpeg

thepsirocker1428713963.jpeg

She actually does look pretty good! Base is pretty plain though.

larry-david-reaction+Indecisive.gif

Man, I got this preordered, but money got a bit tight and these IRL pics are waaay different than the *gorgeous* demos they put out:
39076160a25e7c386706972bbe4fc50e_2.jpg

Really not sure I want to commit anymore (and the flowers in her hair...why are they outlined in brown??).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom