• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyneth

Oooh! She came back up for preorder! Thank you!

Yes it is her prize figure
No problem! Gotta help
enable
fellow fans of cuteness! ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ

Picture for anyone who wants a preview:
39thprizefair_19.jpg

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I knew if I waited they would do a suntanned version :

Pre-ordered....

Also my tanned towel girl arrived in the UK yesterday, but I'm hoping she won't get delivered today as my wife and I are taking our son to Blair Drummond Safari Park...

Zerojul

Been F5'ing like crazy to manage to get one copy of this guy :

I wanted 3 :/
Amiami didn't even bother to put him up for preorder on their English site, and every other place sold out in minutes. Collecting this series is getting very, very tiresome.

Theonik

Bah. Remember when I said HLJ assured me my private warehouse order of I-401 would have the fixed parts? Well it did not. However, I contacted them and they sent me the parts with EMS almost immediately. Pretty good service!

Bah. Remember when I said HLJ assured me my private warehouse order of I-401 would have the fixed parts? Well it did not. However, I contacted them and they sent me the parts with EMS almost immediately. Pretty good service!

HLJ have most of my preorders now. They aren't quite as competitive on pricing as Ami, but the option to amend/cancel preorders and the whole private warehouse thing is worth it for me.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Once my Kyoko order is shipped from AmiAmi I'll have no more unfulfilled orders so I may give HLJ another look. Of course I'm just above Ulti in number of figurines bought in a year so things like the private warehouse will probably not benefit me a great deal.

I want a Tales figure of Repede so freaking much. I'd love to see them tackle a non-human character like that.

That would be cool, I open to anything Tales related by Alter, I wonder if they were to do something like that if they'd do would it be in scale with their Yuri figure.

Hopefully you can help your fellow figureGAF members if that happens.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I remember that girl from a Tales game.

We'll just have to wait and see lol

It's actually a little odd to me that Natalia was made, but not Jade. I actually like Natalia more, but Jade has always been pretty popular so idk. lol I'd love for them to do Jade, Guy, and Anise. I loved the whole cast idc lol

Yeah, good luck on your tear quest! and The cast of abyss is great, I love Anise lol her and Jade are awesome :p

HLJ have most of my preorders now. They aren't quite as competitive on pricing as Ami, but the option to amend/cancel preorders and the whole private warehouse thing is worth it for me.

I ordered from HLJ once about a year ago, a few of the figure boxes were crushed and I didn't really care for the packaging, probably just a rare one time experience but I like staying with Ami and their trees worth of paper lol

I ordered from HLJ once about a year ago, a few of the figure boxes were crushed and I didn't really care for the packaging, probably just a rare one time experience but I like staying with Ami and their trees worth of paper lol

That's a shame. I've only used them sparingly for the last year or two, but from what I can remember everything came through well packaged for me.

That's a shame. I've only used them sparingly for the last year or two, but from what I can remember everything came through well packaged for me.

Yeah it was probably an anomoly and if in the future they end up having something I want and no one else has I'll probably give them another go, Ami's just been good to me and I don't mind paying extra for shipping with the padding they give but I know no shop is perfect.

Similarly, the last figure I ordered from HLJ was Insane Black Rock Shooter and I remember thinking the package was perhaps a little bigger than necessary due overly cautious packaging, although I appreciated it. They used those air cushion things.

I currently have Flare's Elin ordered with them, so we'll see how that turns up.

Theonik

Same for me. Didn't Theo have the same kind of problem with them a few weeks ago though ?
Yeah 2 orders came in slightly too small boxes. My newest shipment came in fine though.
For reference it was 3 and 2 nendos respectively. Latest one was 5 nendos and a scale and that was in a single box. Kinda regret not EMSing that too.

Yeah it was probably an anomoly and if in the future they end up having something I want and no one else has I'll probably give them another go, Ami's just been good to me and I don't mind paying extra for shipping with the padding they give but I know no shop is perfect.

I'll be able to provide an up to date customer review soon, as I have an private warehouse order with a few items in for April. Let's see how they shape up!

Theonik

Hmm, MFC seller is selling me Milhi and Leo nendos for 40 each but 17.5E shipping from France. He's also selling some Milky Holmes nendos I want though so I might get those too.

Acid08

Banned
I ordered four Gunpla from HLJ and the box they came in was kinda small. They were packed in there REALLY tight. A couple of the boxes had slight dents but nothing too major.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Forgot about this:

Thank you very much for shopping at the Goodsmile Online Shop.

We're writing to announce the shipment date for the following pre-order items.

Shipment from (Mon) April 20, 2015
Nendoroid More: Dress-up Swimsuits

Delay list:

The following release dates have been confirmed:

Shipping out from GSC on the 17th April 2015:
Good Smile Company - The Colossus Titan: TAKAYUKI TAKEYA Ver.

Shipping out from GSC on the 22nd April 2015:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Trading Rubber Straps - Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend
threezero - RoboCop EM-208

Shipping out from GSC on the 23rd April 2015:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Rubber Straps vol.01
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Clear Cards
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Stickers
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Plus: Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Towel Handkerchief
Good Smile Company - Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Patches
Good Smile Company - Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Clear File Set
Good Smile Company - Inou Battle Within Everyday Life Badge Sets

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 27th April 2015:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Kumano
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Suzuya
HOBBY STOCK - Touken Ranbu Linkable Trading Acrylic Keychains: 1st Unit
HOBBY STOCK - Touken Ranbu Gold Lacquer Stickers #1
FREEing - figma Red Pyramid Thing

The following products have had their release dates changed:

Delayed from April 2015 to May 2015:
FREEing - Kokonoe
FREEing - Oliga: Bunny Ver.
FREEing - Alice Kuonji
FREEing - Mami Tomoe: Yukata Ver.
ThreeA - Bumblebee
ThreeA - HALO UNSC SPARTAN GABRIEL THORNE
ThreeA - THE WORLD OF ISOBELLE PASCHA
threezero - APHRODITE A
threezero - Game of Thrones Eddard Stark
threezero - RoboCop 1.0

No sign of Himeji yet. I imagine they'll wait until the last minute to delay her.

Elin Slayer on AmiAmi says May.

Oh joy, 3rd figure ripped out from my April order :'( If my giant Kirino is delayed my whole order will have been dismantled Mrgrgr! Just please for the love of god nothing get delayed to June, my june orders about 250k with shipping T_T

on second thought, delay the giant Kirino till June I DARE YOU! I know the figure gods would love the sick please of my having to pay over 300k plus theres a poor amiami employees kid who's just begging for a chance to enter college.

on second thought, delay the giant Kirino till June I DARE YOU! I know the figure gods would love the sick please of my having to pay over 300k plus theres a poor amiami employees kid who's just begging for a chance to enter college.

You're going to start getting holiday cards from Japan addressed to Aunt Collette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom