• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nictel

Just became a dad a few hours ago, so pretty awesome I'd say.

Congratulations! Since all the bad jokes have already been made, I'll just ask: did (s)he came with a ribbon?
newborn-baby-wrapped-up-blue-ribbon-bow-11128713.jpg

Also congrats kierwynn!
1208327680857521255.jpg

I'd grab her if she were 1/7. I can't do 1/8 anymore, especially for smaller characters like Miku. They're just so bitty.

I've always preferred 1/7 and 1/6 myself, outside of those examples where that would make the figure awkwardly large (Belldandy, Insane BRS, Saber bike etc.). Max Factory and Yamato were always bros in that regard.

Einbroch

Banned
Didn't we see pics of terrible quality on the Sepang Miku? Or am I thinking of a different Miku...

The paint on the metal bits is questionable. Miku herself looks great, but all the extra bits have some missed spots and such. Not terrible, but eh, it's not amazing.

souhait

Neo Member

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Swimsuits are boring.

It's what's inside that counts. :p

While I like swimsuit figures, I can understand how some can be boring, however you can get some variety with swimsuits. The body sculpt, pose, and accessories are really important.

I find myself really bored with bunny suit figures, though.

Busaiku

If anyone missed out on Mega Pikachu Y plushies last year, Sunyshore has them in stock again for $32 each.
About as cheap as the bootlegs you can get on eBay, though it was cheaper last year.

spiritfox

It's what's inside that counts. :p

While I like swimsuit figures, I can understand how some can be boring, however you can get some variety with swimsuits. The body sculpt, pose, and accessories are really important.

I find myself really bored with bunny suit figures, though.

I just prefer more interesting clothes. Swimsuits are almost always the same revealing thing with nipples that can poke someone's eyes out.

Bunny suits are boring too.

Femto.

Happy Birhday Kierwynn!
zWgoe2C.jpg

Just became a dad a few hours ago, so pretty awesome I'd say.
Baby get!
Congrats dude!

If anyone missed out on Mega Pikachu Y plushies last year, Sunyshore has them in stock again for $32 each.
About as cheap as the bootlegs you can get on eBay, though it was cheaper last year.
Sunyshore is legit?

Give me the link and I'll pounce on that as soon as I get home.

For those (like me) who despaired at Kokonoe pre-orders being closed, rejoice! for she is back up on AmiAmi...

Because she was delayed until May.

Ended up grabbing her. Oh well, I needed another work figure anyway...

Theonik

Posting here while she's still up for pre-order.

I know some of us were waiting for the release of her blue variant, but the rumor on her MFC page is that the variant was for display purposes only:

So her variant may not be going up for sale.

Rumor is rumor of course, and she may pop up anywhere tomorrow. Just putting a bug in the ear of those who were holding out, or on the fence.
When do her pre-orders go down?

SAL package finally arrived. Took about 3 weeks, not all that bad considering some of the horror stories. Allenby~

Now I just need to get her RAHDX and I'll have all the G Gundam figures.

Nice! Good to hear somebody not having problems with SAL.

Just according to keikaku.

RMI

Banned
Ky looks pretty legit, but what I really want is a new I-No fig. I don't think I'll ever find the max factory one at a reasonable price :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom