• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

March orders get!
yHA6RfB.jpg

Only unboxed two of them and I couldn't be happier with them, especially Yasuna & Sonya.

I posted more phone pictures on Twitter and on LINE.

Just cancelled all my Amiami preorders due to a Paypal hack dispute.
A real bummer but probably for the best.
Hopefully I won't catch a ban from them.
We'll see.

We'll see.

You will probably get the same thing I got a few weeks ago. Basically it's "we will do this once, any further cancellations will result in account closure"

Sorry to hear about the hack :(

Bombless

Now that I'm back on the laptop, here's the rest. Excuse the potato-like quality.

Yurisha is great but a couple customisation options wouldn't had hurt. I knew she didn't come with any though, no regrets here.

The long wait was 110% worth it. They look great and the statue is big, super happy with the way they came out. There's some paint issues if you look real close (like where the hand touches the vegetable/banana) but otherwise it translated the spirit of the anime perfectly.

The regular one sometimes says yes, sometimes says no.
The low-resistance one almost always says yes.
I dunno

low-risistance kun is very submissive >_<

I think it might be based on how hard it is. Maybe, I dunno.

The second link's pillow has urethane, which is like memory foam. So one pillow is a regular polyester filling, and the other is a memory foam filling.

Thanks for the help, that makes sense and didn't know that.

Not Collete levels of damn :eek:

I'm now part of measurement system now, I'm flattered :p

Oooh, is this going to be one of their 1/4's? She's actually standing, so I assume not, but that'd be awesome.

EDIT: Just saw the "&#65297;&#12539;&#65300;&#12473;&#12465;&#12540;&#12523;” bit. Guess I know what to save for.

I've passed on every freeing 1/4 girl but i may just have to get this one :p

I figure with the giant 1/4 scale figure coming in (when I pay for it lol), I might as well finish making my backdrop stand for photos. Took some quick photos of my existing figures, so here we go!

I've passed on every freeing 1/4 girl but i may just have to get this one :p

I accidentally bought one. :x

We'll see.

Damn, good luck.

Now that I'm back on the laptop, here's the rest. Excuse the potato-like quality.

Yurisha is great but a couple customisation options wouldn't had hurt. I knew she didn't come with any though, no regrets here.

The long wait was 110% worth it. They look great and the statue is big, super happy with the way they came out. There's some paint issues if you look real close (like where the hand touches the vegetable/banana) but otherwise it translated the spirit of the anime perfectly.

Thanks for the pics!

I figure with the giant 1/4 scale figure coming in (when I pay for it lol), I might as well finish making my backdrop stand for photos. Took some quick photos of my existing figures, so here we go!

I accidentally bought one. :x

I've liked a few of them but the one I loved was sold out when I knew it existed :(

You obviously haven't seen [NSFW]Orchid Seed's Princess Bitch.

That's one of the most glorious and hilarious things I've ever seen lol
The mushroom even has a strategically placed mouth lol

Those Ky prices are kinda funky.

Regular Edition: 14,040 | 11,050
AmiAmi Edition: 13,500 | 11,450

So less of a discount on the Ami edition, and the Regular edition is cheaper overall but includes an additional "hair down" head part.

So the AmiAmi edition would be paying more to get less. Really taking it out on people who prefer short hair Ky. :p

Those Ky prices are kinda funky.

Regular Edition: 14,040 | 11,050
AmiAmi Edition: 13,500 | 11,450

So less of a discount on the Ami edition, and the Regular edition is cheaper overall but includes an additional "hair down" head part.

So the AmiAmi edition would be paying more to get less. Really taking it out on people who prefer short hair Ky. :p

short hair is superior

So hey guys, I'm thinking about using some "cheaper" figures to sort of bolster my collection. I'm mainly thinking of going for those good quality, older figures that just weren't super popular, and have fallen to some pretty cheap prices. What would you guys think is the best way to try and find those sorts of figures?

kierwynn

Been at work all day, but saw all the birthday wishes. Thanks everyone! :D

In figure news, I finally unboxed all my figures again finally (cept elf cause I don't wanna mess with putting her together then taking her apart when we hopefully move later this year)- nice to have them all where I can see them and enjoy them again. lol I was gonna post some pictures but decided against it cause I don't have a nice pretty display like I wish I did. One day!

So hey guys, I'm thinking about using some "cheaper" figures to sort of bolster my collection. I'm mainly thinking of going for those good quality, older figures that just weren't super popular, and have fallen to some pretty cheap prices. What would you guys think is the best way to try and find those sorts of figures?

This could be dangerous.
For your wallet.

Off topic: lost count of how many times I've replayed the first heist in GTA V today. I already memorized most of the lines the actors say during the cutscenes.

This could be dangerous.
For your wallet.

Off topic: lost count of how many times I've replayed the first heist in GTA V today. I already memorized most of the lines the actors say during the cutscenes.

Well I'm just wanting two or three of the somewhat lewd cheaper figures, just kinda to get them really. I'm not wanting to line the walls haha.
But I will have Princess Bitch.

Well I'm just wanting two or three of the somewhat lewd cheaper figures, just kinda to get them really. I'm not wanting to line the walls haha.
But I will have Princess Bitch.

Good luck.

I plan on getting her someday too.

loot day

second time is the charm on elizabeth

too lazy to take better pictures atm, things to do

Nice, would get the Starcraft figures if I could find them here.

chrono01

So Matoi Ryuuko - Senketsu Kisaragi Ver. is going up for pre-order later today. No price/release date yet, but I'm expecting 16k+ yen easily.

Final product pictures:

Bonus:

The angle you all want to see more of [NSFW]

She doesn't look bad, but I don't personally feel a "need" to own her. I'm happy with Phat Company's Ryuko/Satsuki. The inevitable high price-point, as well as shelf real-estate, doesn't help things.

However, I know some of you might be interested, so I thought I'd make a post just in case!

Giolon

So Matoi Ryuuko - Senketsu Kisaragi Ver. is going up for pre-order later today. No price/release date yet, but I'm expecting 16k+ yen easily.

Final product pictures:

Bonus:

The angle you all want to see more of [NSFW]

She doesn't look bad, but I don't personally feel a "need" to own her. I'm happy with Phat Company's Ryuko/Satsuki. The inevitable high price-point, as well as shelf real-estate, doesn't help things.

However, I know some of you might be interested, so I thought I'd make a post just in case!

Must own for me*. That transparent colored hair is absolutely top tier paint work. I really dig how her face and eyes came out too.

My wallet is ready!
But I'm also an absolute sucker for KLK

Now if only they'd give us a Ragyo figure so perfectly done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom