• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibfGaG1lwszyfs.jpg

Theonik

Holy cow, it's like they weren't even trying. xDD
The point of these bootlegs is to make maximum money out of a few unsuspecting suckers.
Also trying is expensive and hard. So. Of course they aren't trying. If they were trying they'd be Grifon

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Nendoroid Wo-Class from Mandarake arrived today.

As well as Non Non Biyori BD - had to pay 19,25 euros customs for that though, which hurts for something valued at only $35 -_-

Also picked up Metallic Black New 3DS XL, applied screen protector, and did the system transfer. Majora's Mask should arrive tomorrow.

Picking up package tomorrow containing Nendoroid Erica+Koubu, Nendoroid Amatsukaze, and Medicchu Wo-Class.

Fuck yeah, glad your LCS is so awesome, and that they had a Queen of the Dead you had to come home with! So many on Sideshow Freaks and Statue forum getting duds.

I take it you gave up on the WW EX axe then?

Yeah, when I saw her in person it struck me that the shield just fits with the pose better, and she'd naturally be using one with a spear. I think it would have been better if they somehow let you switch out the right arm with a sword or battle axe to use with the shield.
The owner gave me a discount off WW and Gethsemoni as well to take them both.

Bombless

Spearazon is best amazon.

In other news, i'm signing the rent papers for the new apartment next week. Haven't packed anything yet. The next month should be a fun one.

Spearazon is best amazon.

In other news, i'm signing the rent papers for the new apartment next week. Haven't packed anything yet. The next month should be a fun one.

Hell yeah. I love her facial expression:
"Live in peace with us or I will shove this spear up your ass and turn you into a popsicle."

Good luck on your move. I'm planning to move to a bigger place as well. Running out of room suddenly with my newfound interest in quarter scale figures lol!

johnsmith

remember me
Just as you're getting over that WonFes hangover, NY Toy Fair is this weekend. Should be some interesting things at least from Kotobukiya, DC, and Sideshow.

HHHNNNGGGG

Looking forward to it. I know DC has a few things up their sleeve.

(I know some folks here like plush)

Fuck yeah, plushies.

Never going to ever see them in person, but they look cool.

Doing some rearranging tonight and tomorrow. Figured I would share my fleet, not pictured, Wo-Chan's box.

Wow! I loved....your chair. No, really, looks very nice. I had many chairs, but I usually end up breaking them one way or another, I sit like a picasso painting.

Wow! I loved....your chair. No, really, looks very nice. I had many chairs, but I usually end up breaking them one way or another, I sit like a picasso painting.

No hating!

Nendoroid Wo-Class from Mandarake arrived today.

As well as Non Non Biyori BD - had to pay 19,25 euros customs for that though, which hurts for something valued at only $35 -_-

Also picked up Metallic Black New 3DS XL, applied screen protector, and did the system transfer. Majora's Mask should arrive tomorrow.

Picking up package tomorrow containing Nendoroid Erica+Koubu, Nendoroid Amatsukaze, and Medicchu Wo-Class.

So much good stuff in one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom