• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doombear

MHP3-meatcook.gif

So who's getting MH4U and will play online with me =D
GIF is from Portable 3rd

Absolutely. Cannot wait. Today is going to be forever long. Also, I reallllly wish that cooking mechanic had continued as an option after P3rd =(

johnsmith

remember me
What's this meme of Japanese curry turning out shitty. Every time I've made Japanese curry it's turned out delicious and I throw in tons of stuff you wouldn't think would work, like honey, raisins, and peanut butter.

kewlmyc

What's this meme of Japanese curry turning out shitty. Every time I've made Japanese curry it's turned out delicious and I throw in tons of stuff you wouldn't think would work, like honey, raisins, and peanut butter.

Girls not being able to cook curry is moe apparently.

Curry is the highest pinnacle of ability for Japanese girls.

Note, anime guys are able to cook curry just fine though!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I, for one, welcome our new bird husbando overlords.

It's a fantastic idea and I applaud it, but I'd personally rather have female characters :3 (Some people don't seem to realize the maid is a guy, hah)
They should do this for Nekopara :3

Boat girl question - Why is there a lot of fanart with Hoppou and the Fleet girl Admiral? If she's an Abyssal, wouldn't she be hanging out with other Abyssals? Or is there no canonical reason for it?

Wanderer5

Notice they started do series 2 of that RWBY figure line (JNPR team). Kind of hope Pyrrha turns out well, cause I like her a lot, and Yang, another character I love from RWBY is a bit bleh looking (hell guess most of the figure line is such). Honestly looks kind of like a bootleg.:/

RWBY-Yang-figure-3.jpg

Ive always been confused by the girls cant cook thing in anime. Persona Q pushes it to a new level

Einbroch

Banned
Both my brothers are getting MH4U.

Fuck. I don't want it. But I like playing with my brothers. Oh, and maybe you guys. Whatever.

What to do...

Boat girl question - Why is there a lot of fanart with Hoppou and the Fleet girl Admiral? If she's an Abyssal, wouldn't she be hanging out with other Abyssals? Or is there no canonical reason for it?

Just the fanbase going ham. Hoppou gets a free pass to be anywhere because she's cute.

Notice they started do series 2 of that RWBY figure line (JNPR team). Kind of hope Pyrrha turns out well, cause I like her a lot, and Yang, another character I love from RWBY is a bit bleh looking (hell guess most of the figure line is such). Honestly looks kind of like a bootleg.:/

Wow that looks rough. I hope someone takes a serious shot at her design, it's probably my favorite out of the main 4.

kewlmyc

It's only the P4 girls that are terrible. (expect Naoto)

P3 girls can probably at least cook.

Fuuka can't (her entire social link is about this), Mitsuru can't (she's rich, so she doesn't have to), Aigis can't (she's a robot). Yukari is decent according to PQ. So they're about the same.

It's only the P4 girls that are terrible. (expect Naoto)

P3 girls can probably at least cook.
Fuuka. I would guess Mitsuru is probably terrible too, the running joke is Chie, Yukiko, Rise, and Fuuka are terrible

I loved on valentine's day in P4G if you spend it with naoto, she asks if the chocolate is good and when you say yes she goes, well I guess its not surprising, i just followed the instructions. I just think, SEE YOU OTHER 3! ITS NOT A HARD CONCEPT!

Acid08

Banned
Gunpla get!

First I want to say something about HLJ, this was my first order from them. Private Warehouse is great. These were January restock items and each came in about a week apart from each other. Instead of having to ship four kits separately I used PW to just make one big shipment. Such an awesome feature. Box was well packed too, I'll definitely be buying more gunpla from them....as soon as they actually have some stock haha.

As for the kits themselves, I'm super excited about them.

MG Shining and Master Gundams: With these, I now have all the Master Grade G Gundam kits. I really liked the MG God but wasn't huge on the MG Spiegel so I'm interested to see how these turned out. I'm going to paint parts of the Shining so I'll probably be keeping that one on retainer for a bit. Very excited to build the Master so I can do some ~siq~ poses with the God.

HG ZZ: ZZ Gundam is my favorite of the original Gundam stuff(0079, Zeta, ZZ, and CCA). I really like the ZZ but I'm not in love with it, which is why I went for the HG instead of the MG. The box is bigger than most HG kits which makes sense, the ZZ is a big Gundam with lots of parts. This'll be the first one I build, gonna dig into it later today.

HG Zaku 1 Thunderbolt ver: So, I stumbled on this kits just browsing the HLJ selection and loved the way it looks. Orange is a pretty unique color and I love the retro, early technology look of it. I hadn't read any of Thunderbolt before buying this but I recently did and I think it's pretty amazing. Vindicated this purchase even more AND now I want three more kits from that series haha.

First I want to say something about HLJ, this was my first order from them. Private Warehouse is great. These were January restock items and each came in about a week apart from each other. Instead of having to ship four kits separately I used PW to just make one big shipment. Such an awesome feature. Box was well packed too, I'll definitely be buying more gunpla from them....as soon as they actually have some stock haha.

Private Warehouse is definitely a handy feature. I think the limit is three months between shipments or some such, but it's a lot better than having to pay $15-$20 shipping for every order.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

Because she's cute is the real answer.

In fanworks she either hangs out with her big-boobied sister Harbour Princess
Or she's trying to get the Zero plane.

Naka is sometimes portrayed giving a concert to an Abyssal crowd.

omlet

Private Warehouse is definitely a handy feature. I think the limit is three months between shipments or some such, but it's a lot better than having to pay $15-$20 shipping for every order.

I wish Mandarake had something like order combining for more than a 3 day window. I've paid about $70 in shipping this month due to things coming in stock at different times and in different stores (6 different mandarake orders and the 1 N-Y order... and my amiami order will be later this month and will probably be a nice fat EMS bill to put that up to close to $100). Being an actual retail store with limited shelf space, I get why they don't, but I wish they did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom