• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
MFC main page out to kill me tonight.

allgroassai1423715911.jpeg

There are worst ways to go bro. Just embrace it.

Well I wanted a figure of Kuro but I'm not too high on this figure. It doesn't look all that great and the face seems rather poor. Am I alone in thinking that or no?

george_us

I've got a handful of statues preordered that will take me through October.
After that things will probably drop off, unless something crazy happens like Sideshow getting a Top Cow license or Koto going nuts with Star Wars and Alien stuff.
I need to buy more male statues, robots, aliens, etc. My place is starting to look like a plastic bordello.
I'm starting to have this same problem. There just aren't enough interesting male figures out there. For every male fig I'm interested in, there's ten more female figs I want.

A fellow Nichi-brethren~ <3

For a while I had an avatar of Igo Soccer, during the World Cup and the months after.

I'm starting to have this same problem. There just aren't enough interesting male figures out there. For every male fig I'm interested in, there's ten more female figs I want.

Same, I almost bought the old santa claus looking dude from Yamato, but I still haven't watched the series yet and that made me cancel the purchase.

omlet

Well I wanted a figure of Kuro but I'm not too high on this figure. It doesn't look all that great and the face seems rather poor. Am I alone in thinking that or no?

High res shot of her was posted here not too long ago by Samurai and to be frank her face and paint job look terrible. I do actually like the sculpt but the finish looks bad so I wouldn't get this one myself.

I don't think we saw any more Kuro at WonFes but that doesn't mean no one else will make a figure of her.

High res shot of her was posted here not too long ago by Samurai and to be frank her face and paint job look terrible. I do actually like the sculpt but the finish looks bad so I wouldn't get this one myself.

I don't think we saw any more Kuro at WonFes but that doesn't mean no one else will make a figure of her.

Yeah, I figure there will be other figures of her...so I feel safe in just ignoring this one.

Bloodember

I've got a handful of statues preordered that will take me through October.
After that things will probably drop off, unless something crazy happens like Sideshow getting a Top Cow license or Koto going nuts with Star Wars and Alien stuff.
I need to buy more male statues, robots, aliens, etc. My place is starting to look like a plastic bordello.
Haha, I know what you mean, I have 4 male figures, 2 Batman and 2 Superman, the rest are female, unless we're adding transformers, then I lost count.

Edit: I have 5 I have the sideshow 1/6 scale Cobra Commander also.

Ryuuroden

actually not oops, correct thread,

Dog Days Season 2 ep 5. The Lion King Samurai and Dog Warrior Princess.......TOOO CUUUUUTE, those kimono's and with the weapons, neeeeeeeeeeeeds figures ;.;

LiK

god I should have ordered her.

anyways, this is how she looks like from the front.

Siona1423356955.jpeg

Honestly I am not so sure on her face expression yet. It looks interesting but not really my liking.

i do not like the face. at all. future preorder canceled.

raven777

anyways, speaking of Miku...

shiima1407746029.jpeg

Still waiting on her to release so I could decide on buying her. I like the sample but it's by FREEing so I want to see the released product first before buying it.

Einbroch

Banned
anyways, speaking of Miku...

Still waiting on her to release so I could decide on buying her. I like the sample but it's by FREEing so I want to see the released product first before buying it.

I can't get on board with this because it just doesn't look like Miku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom