• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I await the day a member here or MFC photographs something like this cause they ran out of space/shelves XD

Man, you just gave people a great idea. Unfortunately my fridge is not empty at the moment, but I would love to do that.

All the weapons of course. Different set, different weapon.

I can't even master one weapon, all of them would be funny.

See that's where the demo would've helped ;P

I already used the weapons before, I just never found one that I was comfortable with.

MHP3-meatcook.gif

So who's getting MH4U and will play online with me =D
GIF is from Portable 3rd

Time to swap NNIDs :)

Sending you a PM

Man, you just gave people a great idea. Unfortunately my fridge is not empty at the moment, but I would love to do that.

I can't even master one weapon, all of them would be funny.

It just takes time. I put 36 hours into Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and still didn't get it. Picked up 3U and put 200 hours into it solo. Plus playing with people online will help you learn.

This guy has some pretty good weapon tutorials.

Kai refers to Musashi's black (as opposed to red) color scheme.

Oh alright, thanks.
Was thinking about Yamato(as bad as it is/seems) and someone was talking about maybe waiting for a Kai version release or something.

Only considering her because Kongou is an instant purchase.

MHP3-meatcook.gif

GIF is from Portable 3rd

Man I am all over MH4U. I'll probably end up picking it up after work tonight, with the midnight launch and all. Imma send you a PM with my NNID.
EDIT: Also I'm an SnS guy by trade, so expect me to try planting bombs during monster's stun states.

I found the hammer to be the most comfortable, so that's what I'm likely to start with.

IIRC the last one that I tried were the dual blades, somebody told me they were noob friendly, but I can't remember if I stayed with it.

It just takes time. I put 36 hours into Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and still didn't get it. Picked up 3U and put 200 hours into it solo. Plus playing with people online will help you learn.

This guy has some pretty good weapon tutorials.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Until they ask if they can get a drink

That's why you need to get those awesome bars / places where people put their cool drinks.

Man I am all over MH4U. I'll probably end up picking it up after work tonight, with the midnight launch and all. Imma send you a PM with my NNID.
EDIT: Also I'm an SnS guy by trade, so expect me to try planting bombs during monster's stun states.
Added I'm was a switch axe/hunting horn user in MH3U so I will either help a lot with buffs or send you guys flying XD and just so everyone else knows NNID are useless for the 3DS XP you need to use FCs ;___;

Hopefully we can put a semi-permenent community group/room with password on a particular server ala MH3U's one.

Sometimes it can't be avoided if your company is that insistent/persistent.

Eh I suppose that's bound to happen and honestly, I wouldn't want to invite people over who are going to be judgmental over my hobbies.

All my friends know I've been collecting figures, and they're cool about it. Got to surround yourself with people like that.

Easy, you get them so drunk they forget everything about the evening.

"Dude, we got so drunk yesterday, everything is a blur. I think I saw a green fairy in your kitchen, she was so small and had strange clothes, but stayed still even when I asked what she was doing there."

"Hahaha bro, you got so high that you saw the green fairy."

*Meanwhile, in the kitchen*

Theonik

"Dude, we got so drunk yesterday, everything is a blur. I think I saw a green fairy in your kitchen, she was so small and had strange clothes, but stayed still even when I asked what she was doing there."

"Hahaha bro, you got so high that you saw the green fairy."

*Meanwhile, in the kitchen*
My wallet weeps.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Yeah, I was going to wait until they've unboxed her, so it might be later today.
They have Wonder Woman, too, but it's the reg with just the shield, and I'm all about dat axe.

Good luck on that Queen, and yeah Wonder Woman with axe looks awesome, worth the trouble to make sure you get it...

QoTD looking good in those pictures, congrats.

Ryuko back at 45k.

Yeah she came out great, not 100% perfect, but nothing ever is... Well Guts and Femto statues better be...

That Ryuko will forever be outta my grasp...

You made the right choice! The wait for her will be painful.
Great photos! Good to hear she turned out well for you.

Queenie's making me want more statues, I'm looking at my Hot Toys wondering what's expendable...

*raises glass*
Here's hoping Kier comes out just as nice for all of us ordering her...
*clink*

MHP3-meatcook.gif

GIF is from Portable 3rd
I still need to play the demo, but I really only want it so I can pretend I'm playing a fucked up new Metroid game...

------------

This was apparently sold at Wonderfest last year, how on earth do I track it down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqBvHSpfk2w

Never understood the love for that game, though. The screens that I saw from the T-rex dating simulator were funnier.

EDIT: Holy shit there's a new Neptunia game coming out. They must be trying to match the guy from Five Nights At Freddy.

DC Comics Bombshells Statues:

Batwoman
Catwoman
The Joker & Harley Quinn

DC Comics Cover Girls Statue:

Red Lantern Bleez

Batman: Black & White Statue:

Harley Quinn Designed by Paul Dini (based on his original Harley concept)

Oh man

Oh my

Never understood the love for that game, though. The screens that I saw from the T-rex dating simulator were funnier.

EDIT: Holy shit there's a new Neptunia game coming out. They must be trying to match the guy from Five Nights At Freddy.
I bought rebirth on PC just because it came to PC. I want to see if the updates redeemed itself for how dreadful it was the play the original release.

Still havent tried it

Stop posting that adorable Metal Slug tank :mad:

I can't add anything more to my order.

My parents taught me that there's no such word as "can't".

Saw her for 2k on mandarake and couldn't resist. Nendo police. :lol

OMG She's a cutie. What's her name?

Kai refers to Musashi's black (as opposed to red) color scheme.

Doesn't Kai also have a slightly different gun arrangement, too?

Wasn't on GAF for 1 day and you guys are already on page 42.

I HAVE SO MUCH TO READ NOW ;________;

Grab some coffee and enjoy!

I didn't even buy it, this kind of game I like better on portables.
I hate long games on portables. I generally hate anything on a portable. I just own them to begrudgingly play games that dont come out on PC, but games with a good drop out and in design aren't too bad to play on a handheld. Senran Kagura with its short levels worked out, but I played most of that on the PSTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom