• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

anyways, speaking of Miku...

shiima1407746029.jpeg

Still waiting on her to release so I could decide on buying her. I like the sample but it's by FREEing so I want to see the released product first before buying it.

yea, i really like this one. super cute

I can't get on board with this because it just doesn't look like Miku.

Yeah, she became my first AmiAmi cancellation about a month ago. The look is way off.

On an unrelated note, does anyone else generally have tons of packages floating around in the mail like me? A coworker just showed me this Windows 8 app, and it's very nice.

It can track as many orders at once as you like, it displays them all in a grid with live updates, and the app notifies you whenever an item gets an update.
Clicking on an item will also zoom you into the map where it's located, and gives you the package's travel history.

It's a really cool app for at-a-glance tracking of orders when you have so many that cycling through Amazon, Japan Post, DHL, etc.. becomes a chore.

Meyneth

Yeah, she became my first AmiAmi cancellation about a month ago. The look is way off.

On an unrelated note, does anyone else generally have tons of packages floating around in the mail like me? A coworker just showed me this Windows 8 app, and it's very nice.

It can track as many orders at once as you like, it displays them all in a grid with live updates, and the app notifies you whenever an item gets an update.
Clicking on an item will also zoom you into the map where it's located, and gives you the package's travel history.

It's a really cool app for at-a-glance tracking of orders when you have so many that cycling through Amazon, Japan Post, DHL, etc.. becomes a chore.
That sounds super useful :eek:

BadWolf

Just came across this Iroha from Samuari Showdown on amiami and grabbed her:

ANPxGY9.jpg

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/362

She's apparently pretty big so I couldn't send by regular SAL and had to choose between air parcel and EMS. Not sure how much the shipping will be but went with air parcel because it's cheaper I'm guessing.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

shiima1407746029.jpeg

Still waiting on her to release so I could decide on buying her. I like the sample but it's by FREEing so I want to see the released product first before buying it.

Looking at this figure made me realize, figure with tattoo is awesome =D

edit: also lightly tanned skin

Acid08

Banned

shiima1407746029.jpeg

This was the first figure I pre-ordered, still very excited for her.

Woo, just grabbed a B+/B Hakase on AmiAmi. With Nano already on the way, I now have them both.

Satsuki is all that remains on my Nendo to-buy list.

I reeealllly hope something is delayed this month. It's turned into a super-death month D:

Einbroch

Banned
freeze this is very important

she's like half the price she regularly is
Two things.

One, something was spilled on the figure. The owner cleaned it up, but missed a spot on her lips and it say there, staining it. Possible. Colored liquid like soda could sit on her lips easily.

Two, I'll just put it bluntly: the person jerked off on her face and didn't clean her well. More common than you think.

Acid08

Banned
Two things.

One, something was spilled on the figure. The owner cleaned it up, but missed a spot on her lips and it say there, staining it.

Two, I'll just put it bluntly: the person jerked off on her face and didn't clean her well. More common than you think.

The "what" isn't important. The important thing is how noticeable this stain is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom