• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is why the other thread was maaaaaaaade

C'mon, the girl is not sub-18, not a loli. And it's not a tentacle or a ship, just mr skeltal having some fun.

I would judge if this was a loli creepy shit, or one of those tanned loli shipgirls. This is fine to me, tbh.

Imagine a Queen of the Dead version of this. Dayum son, day zero.

Man, AmiAmi got a pre-owned Lum from Kotobukiya (the recent one). I want it. But I would want it a whole lot more if she actually looked like Lum. :(

omlet

who dolljoints here
FIG-DOL-4641.jpg

oh god, don't even remind me. Didn't that thing sell out or some shit? Even Nippon-Yasan couldn't keep it in stock. Ugh. At least it's not that figure with the motorized dog that HLJ used to have.

YYYYYEP.

Edit: I would search around for a picture to show you, but it's not something I ever want to see again. You know if it's too fetish-y for me, it's some sick shit.

You can't just be dropping hints and leave us hanging here.

Acid08

Banned
Contemplating ordering that Beatrice nendo from Freedom Wars. I like her character and she comes with some cool accessories.

Also guessing we're not gonna get anymore FW merch haha

I would lose my mind trying to maintain that hair.

That's the dirty secret of Dolls. The hair never looks like the pictures out of the box. It takes a long time to style right, and will take continued maintenance to keep up.

Still, I find myself drawn to them. Actual changeable clothes on a poseable figure is a big draw. I had almost convinced myself to buy the upcoming Dollfie Snow Miku. I had the money set aside and everything, but an opportunity at RAH Ryuko was too good to pass up. In the end, I spent about 70% of the money I had set aside for Snow Miku on other figures.

I wasted the rest.

Contemplating ordering that Beatrice nendo from Freedom Wars. I like her character and she comes with some cool accessories.

Also guessing we're not gonna get anymore FW merch haha

I did. Fuck yeah Beatrice. Kinda sorry I missed out on the GSC shop exclusive, which was extra pieces for her whip, but oh well.

Takuan

DSC_0897_a.jpg

Tell me this isn't a POP figure. I promised myself I was done, but this is just too awesome not to have.

I don't even watch/read One Piece, but I love these figures to bits.

Settin

That's the dirty secret of Dolls. The hair never looks like the pictures out of the box. It takes a long time to style right, and will take continued maintenance to keep up.

Still, I find myself drawn to them. Actual changeable clothes on a poseable figure is a big draw. I had almost convinced myself to buy the upcoming Dollfie Snow Miku. I had the money set aside and everything, but an opportunity at RAH Ryuko was too good to pass up. In the end, I spent about 70% of the money I had set aside for Snow Miku on other figures.

I wasted the rest.

I feel like molded PVC fits the anime style better anyway.

chrono01

Oh, GSC's Wo-Class available fo pre-order again at AmiAmi:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...d+Smile+Company$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

I just placed my pre-order.

The lack of information regarding Max Factory's Wo-Class [as well as the price I'm sure will be coupled with it], I think the wiser decision is to go with GSC's version. Not only that, I personally feel the look of GSC's will fit in much better with my current KanColle figures than MF's more...organic look.

Oh, GSC's Wo-Class available fo pre-order again at AmiAmi:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...d+Smile+Company$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

I just placed my pre-order.

The lack of information regarding Max Factory's Wo-Class [as well as the price I'm sure will be coupled with it], I think the wiser decision is to go with GSC's version. Not only that, I personally feel the look of GSC's will fit in much better with my current KanColle figures than MF's more...organic look.

GSC Wo is a great figure.

You know, without the cap she's kinda pretty... I hope she actually has lines and a personality in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom