• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad shiftplusone had the balls to pull the trigger then. I love B/C or A/C stuff. Who cares about the box being beat up a little when the figure itself is unaffected. You get a good figure, but at a much discounted price.

This was in reference to the B/C Rise from amiami

I just want to say that I got this in today

I see literally 0 problems with it. it's god damn perfect

box is a little warped, figure is 100% beautiful

thanks figure gaf!

they're Trading Arts mini figures, but quite old, not sure if they're still being sold somewhere...
ok after a quick search, it seems like they were stopped from production so they sell for 100x than what they originally sold for on ebay :x
100x damn :\
You should do it.
Probably next month
Not figure related by woooooo!
I have a thing for console LEs
Nice.. As for me, still loving this shiny 3DS LL :D
Wo5v4wa.jpg

Femto.

Congratulations! They all look awesome.

Off topic: Ok then, let's go.

Congrats!

For 3DS, I own my launch unit [Aqua Blue], Pikachu 3DS XL, Link between Worlds 3DS XL, and now the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL.

My Pikachu 3DS XL hasn't yet been opened. Honestly, I've been debating whether I should sell it for $$$ or not...
Thanks guys!

I was tempted to get the ALBW system when it came out but I'm glad I didn't, although it would have been cool to have all the Zelda 3DS LEs. I decided to stick with my Pickachu one since it was a lot harder to obtain one here in the states since they were not available for pre-order. My GameStop only had 2 and I got the last one.

Nah, no earthquakes here, or I'd have those things strapped to the wall. We have hurricanes, though (sometimes)! Weeee!
Well that's good, I live in Southern California and I fear for my polystone statues that I'll own eventually.

Nice.. As for me, still loving this shiny 3DS LL :D
I liked that one better than what NA got for X/Y LEs, Japan got a lot of good ones.

I'm telling you, all they need to do is make the VR waifu work together with a force-feedback fleshlight and the society we know will cease to exist.

Already saw that happening with a Tenga, they only need to mass produce it. I think GAF even made a topic about it, it was an arm with a fleshlight (Tenga) attached on it, and it moved like the girl. I bet you can find it easily on the net, won't link* it since it would be NSFW.

chrono01

Speaking of future, I keep coming back to look at Sagiri Yuuko.

I know she's an August release, and it's by Orchid Seed so she'll likely be delayed once twice thrice. She does look nice, and standing at 27.5cm tall, she's a lot of value for 10k yen.

Also, Satoshi Ishiyama is one of my favorite sculptors.

But I'm also trying to cut back.

I'll probably have her pre-ordered by the end of the night.

So finally got my new 3ds set up and is charging. Gamestop fucked up my transfer though so I lost all my DLed games. Good thing it was only a few. The system is really nice. Only thing I don't like about it is the drunk strap position. Doesn't really work when playing games.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

I know she's an August release, and it's by Orchid Seed so she'll likely be delayed once twice thrice. She does look nice, and standing at 27.5cm tall, she's a lot of value for 10k yen.

I still haven't pre-order her either, I want to get her, but I want to try to "John Smith" a few figures this year, her and the cast off snow board girl are 2 I'm trying not to pre-order so that I can pick them up cheaper down the line...

I fully expect this plan to backfire and have to pay more later to acquire them, but I want to try...

Ultimadrago

Woohoo!

Took more time
and money
than I expected but today I finished up painting and setting up my second raiser shelf (this one for the TV, mainly)!

May do some more minor rearranging and cleaning up but, phew, the hard part is done...at least until I decide to do something else major!

Nice setup, man. I also see you with that Haibane Renmei action at the bottom! We got an Anime Advanced User ova hea!

So finally got my new 3ds set up and is charging. Gamestop fucked up my transfer though so I lost all my DLed games. Good thing it was only a few. The system is really nice. Only thing I don't like about it is the drunk strap position. Doesn't really work when playing games.
If the smaller "New" 3DS has the same position I know what you mean =/
The stylus and headphone sockets are in the a bad place imo as well, so I'm using my stylus from MGS3D which can stretch and extend.

Already saw that happening with a Tenga, they only need to mass produce it. I think GAF even made a topic about it, it was an arm with a fleshlight (Tenga) attached on it, and it moved like the girl. I bet you can find it easily on the net, won't like it since it would be NSFW.

What I wouldn't give for Kotobukiya to make a Faora in that scale.

Koriandrr

Damn. Going to be drowning in them...

My wallet is sinking, but I can't help but feel like I'm floating on a sea of happiness.

This seriously sounds like the best way to die. No regrets.

Since you guys brought up the N3DS, a friend of mine is going to Japan and offered to buy me some faceplates. Do you have any idea where I can find out which the JPONRY faceplates are? Don't want to make her buy me something that I can easily order from here too. :D

Woohoo!

Took more time
and money
than I expected but today I finished up painting and setting up my second raiser shelf (this one for the TV, mainly)!

May do some more minor rearranging and cleaning up but, phew, the hard part is done...at least until I decide to do something else major!

This looks great. What material did you use again for the shelves? Project pine?

chrono01

Nah, that's cool. I would be the same if I could splooge 10k+ on a single figure like they usually are.
It can be a pricey hobby, but they are worth it!

...At least I like to think so.

What took you so long, homie? I ordered her as soon as HLJ put her up. Hooray for non-commitment.
I have shamed myself. Not sure why it took me so long, but the deed is done now!

Chrono you not in the NeoGAF club? Wanted to friend request you but not sure if you used chrono on MFC =S I probably did add you if you were in the club XP

Ah if only HLJ was as useful for countries with custom charges XD
Nope, I'm not part of the club. I created my MFC a long time ago, and when I first started collecting I wasn't as serious as I am now. Therefore, I didn't use my usual handle [Chrono] when creating my account, but something else [vyseoftheskies]. :/

I didn't even know we had a club. I'll join right away!

I really should get around to creating a new MFC account using my Chrono handle...

Nope, I'm not part of the club. I created my MFC a long time ago, and when I first started collecting I wasn't as serious as I am now. Therefore, I didn't use my usual handle [Chrono] when creating my account, but something else [vyseoftheskies]. :/

I didn't even know we had a club. I'll join right away!

I really should get around to creating a new MFC account using my Chrono handle...
It's too bad you can't change your name by asking a mod or something and seems the only way is like you said, making a new account, doesn't really matter that it's different tbph and lol no point posting any comment there think no one's posting in there when we have this thread XP

chrono01

What do you guys think about Mefmera? I was gonna skip her, but now looking at her..... Plus it ain't like Nanami or Wo-class are going to come out this month....
Another catgirl is always great, but she doesn't resonate enough with me to add her to my collection. It's probably the lack of knowing nothing of her source material.

Still a nice-looking figure, though. I wouldn't blame you if you did order her.

It's too bad you can't change your name by asking a mod or something and seems the only way is like you said, making a new account, doesn't really matter that it's different tbph and lol no point posting any comment there think no one's posting in there when we have this thread XP
Yeah, I'd love a name change. Probably not possible to get a mod to change it, but might be worth a try. I really don't want to re-add all of my items with a new account...

But, as you said, having a different name there isn't that big of a deal. It'd still ne nice to share the same one I have here, though.

george_us

Shit that's a nice looking figure. Chicks with swords and guns are the closest thing I have to a weakness in this hobby lol. I literally only have three preorders at the moment so I'll definitely keep an eye on this. Orchid Seed did let me down a bit with Mammon's quality control but not enough to swear them off completely.

chrono01

Shit that's a nice looking figure. Chicks with swords and guns are the closest thing I have to a weakness in this hobby lol. I literally only have three preorders at the moment so I'll definitely keep an eye on this. Orchid Seed did let me down a bit with Mammon's quality control but not enough to swear them off completely.
I was pretty impressed with Mammon. In fact, she's one of my favorite figures for 2014. I'm sorry to hear you had issues with her. :(

But yeah, I really love the look/feel of Sagiri Yuko. She has that "mature" appeal going for her too, with an air of confidence about her. I'm pretty excited for the anime too, here's hoping it gets a season past the first [not like High School of the Dead -_-].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom