• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogiepop

Maaaaaan. Just finished reading through Jojo's (well, all that's released in tankoban since that's what I imported), and decided to look at merchandise. And as I was kind of guessing would happen I kind of ran into the mental issue where if you're getting most any Jojo character it wouldn't feel quite right without both the actual character and the stand, so I'd need to like both designs and be willing to sink in the money for a set. And thus far I feel safe from that. But the one character I was interested in looking for was (the humanoid) Foo Fighters, since she kind of gets around that. And yet despite all the Jojo's merchandise made, including a ton of figures of bit role enemies from all over the series, it looks like FF has yet to get a figure. :(

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
allgroassai1423885832.jpeg

Welp. I'm at Comic Con and so far I've bought the two Kill la Kill figures, as well as a replica of Satsuki's sword.

Dont ask how much I spent, I already know it was probably too much.

Theonik

Wha... What?

Oh the Comic Con? No its the one in Indianapolis. Didnt know there was another one going on right now.
There is one in Telford in the UK right now. lol
Some mates were trying to tempt me with Rozen nendoroid pictures but 45-60 quid was too rich for my tastes.

omlet

There is one in Telford in the UK right now. lol
Some mates were trying to tempt me with Rozen nendoroid pictures but 45-60 quid was too rich for my tastes.

Dude, the Rozen Maiden nendos are excellent. I highly recommend them, but 45-60 for each one or for both? If that's like 100+ for the pair then that's rather expensive but they do both seem pretty rare on ami/manda preowned. I actually have an extra of each that I'd consider selling together for much less than 100 pounds if you are interested.

Ryuuroden

Just finished Dog Days Season 2, hnnnnnnng, so much cute in this series. I wonder if this is one of Cajun's favorites. Definitely feeds the urge for some figures. Any good ones by decent companies (non nendo's). If someone could do a full post on all the nendo's currently out for that series I would not be mad though. I don't buy them but I do find nendo's to be really cute. Probably if I didn't have a LEGO hobby I would be buying nendos as well as the figures I already buy.

omlet

Just finished Dog Days Season 2, hnnnnnnng, so much cute in this series. I wonder if this is one of Cajun's favorites. Definitely feeds the urge for some figures. Any good ones by decent companies (non nendo's). If someone could do a full post on all the nendo's currently out for that series I would not be mad though. I don't buy them but I do find nendo's to be really cute.

Just give in and get the DOG DAYS nendos. They're really great and Eclair nendo is on the way. darkblade77 is gonna further enable you in just a moment... we may have been conspiring about this.

Leon and Millhiore both got good scales from GSC. Millhiore is a bit expensive on the aftermarket now, relative to its original price but you're in luck that there's one on Amiami right now. Buy now before someone else gets it!

I have the Millhiore scale but not Leon's (yet...). Millhiore's scale is really nice.

Theonik

Dude, the Rozen Maiden nendos are excellent. I highly recommend them, but 45-60 for each one or for both? If that's like 100+ for the pair then that's rather expensive but they do both seem pretty rare on ami/manda preowned. I actually have an extra of each that I'd consider selling together for much less than 100 pounds if you are interested.
Just the Shinku. The stand was advertising all the nendos from 45-60 so I assume actually Shinku was for 60. Also were some Disgaea ones I wanted from there but again lol 45-60 quid.

Just finished Dog Days Season 2, hnnnnnnng, so much cute in this series. I wonder if this is one of Cajun's favorites. Definitely feeds the urge for some figures. Any good ones by decent companies (non nendo's). If someone could do a full post on all the nendo's currently out for that series I would not be mad though. I don't buy them but I do find nendo's to be really cute. Probably if I didn't have a LEGO hobby I would be buying nendos as well as the figures I already buy.

Here's a few(click each picture for MFC listing):

Figmas

1/8 Scales(GSC)

Nendoroids

If you do get nendoroids, get Leon and Millhi together.

Hey my January AmiAmi order finally came in.

Mr. MAMORU that I randomly picked up from their preowned section.

The Danganronpa 2 one coin figures part 2 with the bonus keychain.

Fight for my friends Ike Amiibo.

Zesty with some unknown character keychain. I demand a refund.

This delayed my Jan order in the first place so kinda lol

Bonus, also got the Shulk amiibo from Gamestop today too, so that was pretty cool. Thankfully, all I want is Robin left and I'll never have to deal with these again.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
Sakura...that's one nice sculpt. Kind of surprised they haven't shown us (yet?) the sculpt for Poison.

Going to have a talk with my mirror reflection about whether or not to make shelf space for some Street Fighter & Tekken babes. I only have Juri preordered so far.

Hell yes DCC actually did it!
http:// i.toynewsi.com/g/generated/2015_New_York_Toy_Fair/DC_Collectibles/2015_NYTF_DC_Collecibles158__scaled_600 .jpg
Instant purchase.

kewlmyc

OH SHIT OH SHIT Can't breathe......

I admit, I wasn't a huge fan of the Chun Li and Cammy bishoujos, but Juri and Sakura look amazing.

Cool. If only I was more of a fan of Sakura to actually buy her. Also, Metal Gear is next? If they make figure for The Boss, I might buy it depending on if they try not to sexy her up.

Welp. I'm at Comic Con and so far I've bought the two Kill la Kill figures, as well as a replica of Satsuki's sword.

Dont ask how much I spent, I already know it was probably too much.

Fuck, Indianapolis Comic Con was this weekend? Ugh, I totally forgot. It might be for the best because spending a bunch of money of merch isn't smart of me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom