• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Settin

Thanks, I try!

Especially when it refers to "lewd".

IVnnc0t.jpg

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Mio Shinonome [Suntan Ver.] from "Seito Kaichou de Amaenbou na Onee-chan wa Suki Desu ka?"

NSFW

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...words=mio+daiki$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Sold out, though. Keep checking if you're interested, she might come back in-stock when she's released.

Looking at her now, I remember when the normal version went up for preorder, I didn't know who or what Daiki Kogyo was so I assumed low quality figure maker... I was so wrong, got the Miki Reina tanned version on pre-order, and their recent snow board girl caught my eye as well (tanned version snowboard girl would be so insanely awesome I don't such a thing should be allowed to exist)...

Hot diggity dog, thank you chrono!

Some new DC goodies from Toy Fair.

DC Cover Girls Bleez, and some shots of Bombshell Catwomam.

Both look good, don't even know who Bleez is, but I could see me grabbing her from looks alone, and that Catwoman looks just as pick-upable...

Settin

Looking at her now, I remember when the normal version went up for preorder, I didn't know who or what Daiki Kogyo was so I assumed low quality figure maker... I was so wrong, got the Miki Reina tanned version on pre-order, and their recent snow board girl caught my eye as well (tanned version snowboard girl would be so insanely awesome I don't such a thing should be allowed to exist)...

Hot diggity dog, thank you chrono!

Both look good, don't even know who Bleez is, but I could see me grabbing her from looks alone, and that Catwoman looks just as pick-upable...

Towel girl is the same maker as tanned Miki Reina? Daiki Kogyo may make me go broke if they're going to make tanned versions of everything.

Just got home to find my first Bishoujo has arrived. She actually looks a lot better in person than in the pics online. Will definitely get Chunners to go with her.

I will try and get some better pictures using H3Xs guide once I find my camera.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Only three things in my order not in stock. No solid release date set by GSC on any of these. Curious how many or if any of them will be delayed on Monday.

Kill Me Baby figure
If the KmB figure gets another delay I may have to write some very unpleasant things in this thread.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Towel girl is the same maker as tanned Miki Reina? Daiki Kogyo may make me go broke if they're going to make tanned versions of everything.

Yeah it is...
We'll go broke together!

Nicer pic/setup of the garage kit Aircraft Carrier Princess.

Saw Nendoroid Stocking pop up on Mandarake for 5.5k and snagged her. Hopefully I actually got her.
That GK is awesome, and lucky catch on the nendo Stocking good price too, you can still get nendo Panty on NY for 3.8k if you don't have her... Stocking's still there too but 6.1k, if the Mandarake order doesn't go through...

Femto.

I will bring up this point again
Y u no make DoA bishoujos? Do they hate money?
Been saying that for quite a while now, Koto plz give Kasumi the proper figure she deserves. Heck, the whole female cast deserves it.
Except Marie Rose, sorry Omlet.

Settin

Been saying that for quite a while now, Koto plz give Kasumi the proper figure she deserves. Heck, the whole female cast deserves it.

Even ignoring bishoujos, how do none of the DoA girls have a proper figure? It seems like that game is perfect for generating waifus.

Yoooo dat Catwoman.

Catwoman looks great. Especially that close-up of her face. Nice sculpt.

Gonna preorder both of them but wow.... I would never of thought that they would do a statue for Bleez.

I know, that one came out of left field. I'm glad, though.

There was a Green Lantern event a ways back where they introduced a rainbow of new Lantern corps, each representing an emotion. Bleez was obviously a member of the Red Lantern Corps, which represented Rage.

Femto.

Even ignoring bishoujos, how do none of the DoA girls have a proper figure? It seems like that game is perfect for generating waifus.
I'd prefer bishoujos because Koto doesn't do a horrible job with most, if not, all of them given their track record with Tekken and SF chicks.

FIGURE-007738.jpg~320x480

Poor Kasumi

omlet

If anything, she'd probably be one of the most sensible characters to make a figure of if they wanted it to sell well. I'd probably buy one (if it wasn't a swimsuit figure) and so would many of my comrades. I do think Kasumi should get one first, though.

Femto.

If anything, she'd probably be one of the most sensible characters to make a figure of if they wanted it to sell well. I'd probably buy one (if it wasn't a swimsuit figure) and so would many of my comrades. I do think Kasumi should get one first, though.
I wouldn't argue against that, I only give Marie Rose a hard time because it cracks me up that she's considered 18.

hqdefault.jpg

But yes, let's start a campaign "Justice 4 Kasumi 2015"

RMI

Banned
Any of you guys have experience getting rid of paint transfer? I fucked up putting on Vertex Noel Vermillion's gun holsters and rubbed the corner of the holster hard against her lower back, and now there are some little red marks there. Needless to say I'm pretty bummed about it.

figure looks great otherwise though. The leg bend isn't as bad as I had expected, and even her crazy pointy nipples aren't that heinous. no regrets other than fucking up her back :'-(

*nvm

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser handled it. It has been reduced to a barely perceptible red pinpoint of a stain. Shit stressed me out.

johnsmith

remember me
Holy shit. That Sakura is amazing. Easily one of the greatest bishoujo figures they've ever made. Was not expecting something that good.

Holy shit. That Sakura is amazing. Easily one of the greatest bishoujo figures they've ever made. Was not expecting something that good.

Her face is easily the best of the Street Fighter bishoujos to date. Even better than Juri's, I would say. Definite buy. But I cannot contain my hype for Sniper Wolf.

Giolon

Her face is easily the best of the Street Fighter bishoujos to date. Even better than Juri's, I would say. Definite buy. But I cannot contain my hype for Sniper Wolf.

I still prefer Juri's, but Sakura is looking really great! Seeing how great these newer Street Fighter Bishoujos are turning out makes me weep all the more for Chun-Li.

Ryuuroden

5000 yen on Mandarake

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1383836.html

EDIT: open/used, and too big for SAL

I will have to get both later, I got fucked by one of the companies my company does work for and they put a 16k payment in 2014 instead of 2015 like they were supposed to so I have 16,000 dollars that is going to be taxed that I didn't know was going to be taxed....In the big scheme of things, not a big deal but I may have to drop 4-5k in additional taxes because all the business expenses on this 16k are in 2015 and not 2014 because it was supposed to be 2015, so I can't write off any of it. Hard to explain, talk to my accountant. I just found all this out yesterday >.< AFTER I already did my taxes, so now I have to file an adjustment.

EDIT: I am equal partners with another person in ownership of the company so really its just 8k additional on both of us which is a little better.

People dicussing a possible DoA Bishoujo line since MGS is getting one. You can't mention DoA anymore without Marie Rose getting brought up at one point.

This is the first time I've even heard of Marie Rose. I think.

Also, Hot Toys Hulkbuster Iron Man price has been announced - $900.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom