• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Settin

That B-Wing is epic. It only lasted like 6 months too before it vanished OOP. It totally bombed retail wise and was sold on May 4th for 50% off so 99 dollars which is an epic price. It is one of my favorite UCS sets, It is just unbelievably beautiful and sleek.

prod_product_main_retina_1224x688_10227.jpg

I found my Action Fleet B-Wing in my Box-O-Crap. CloseEnough.jpg

Edit: Also I have a lego blockade runner, but that's for another thread

HItman84

Neo Member
They're legit and have tons of hard to find items in stock. Their only real problem is their pricing, it's pretty high.

With the Yen so weak it didn't feel too bad. came out to less then $180 ems shipped. Manda has one on their site severely damaged for 6k yen less and really didn't want that..

Dang, this looks pretty cool, might end up picking it up.
Batman Play Arts Kai Variant - 9,080 JPY

That's freaking awesome. Too bad I can't get back into PAK, already unloaded most of what I had short of one figure

Ultimadrago

Doesn't seem to be anything I want on the GSC Shop. I'm looking forward to a few of their other Wonfest announced items though (hopefully I'll be in time for those).

Ryuuroden

No Star Destroyer?

I don't get the capital ships for the most part, mostly just a fan of land attack vehicles, starfighters, and location sets like hoth base and so on. I deemed the SSD too big for display although I will be getting the UCS Helicarrier... Also Sandcrawler and Ewok Village are going to be bought soon.

Bii

Couldn't afford either. When I could they were already both $100+. I missed D-Arts Charizard too, so that's three HUGE holes in my Smash collection. :(

I hope they get reprinted again! Someone please PM me if they go up on AmiAmi.

Geez, didn't realize how much their prices have gone up. I still have my Pit and Dark Pit sealed. :/

I did sell my unopened D-Arts Charizard and Blastoise recently for $230 and $115, respectively. o_O

Giolon

That B-Wing is epic. It only lasted like 6 months too before it vanished OOP. It totally bombed retail wise and was sold on May 4th for 50% off so 99 dollars which is an epic price. It is one of my favorite UCS sets, It is just unbelievably beautiful and sleek.

prod_product_main_retina_1224x688_10227.jpg

I picked this up during that sale. It's so fucking epic. It sits next to my Bishoujo Mara Jade, while my Bishoujo Jaina Solo accompanies the new version of the UCS X-Wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom