• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

decf11cd.jpg

08506006.jpg

Femto.

Easy to build. No fancy carpentry involved... just cutting straight cuts and putting it together. It's time consuming but not hard. Getting access to the tools you need may be a show-stopper, though. I borrowed my dad's stuff :p
I don't even think my father would have these tools to be quite honest let alone me haha

Not a problem, here's a link to a section of Sideshow Freaks that is dedicated to displaying collectables, browse at your leisure and you might find an idea or three to suit what your looking for.

I found this image while I was looking at the link above:

That's three detolfs sitting on two of the smaller half besta units, it seems to have a bit of an overhang though, but you might not need to do more then build IKEA furniture.

Yeah, good example, and the thread about raising DETOLFs in particular is a good read and I've linked it here in the past http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/f...ur-collectibles/89337-tried-raise-detolf.html

IKEA does make some things that are sturdy enough to hold a loaded DETOLF, so it's not like you have to build your own if you don't have the tools/motivation to do so.

Sweet, thanks for the links dudes. These statues will be properly displayed I assure you!

February 2015 ⇒ April 2015
Aircraft Carrier Wo-Class
Time to sink this ship and be done with my Abyssal obsession before it even began. Coordinates locked, prepare for cancellation.
I could settle for the nendos (which are cheaper and cuter) while re-class is still up and only eat after market prices for Wo, but nahhhh. Edit: I have an hour to change my mind.

Jesus I don't even like Sakura but I'm for sure getting this now. Great piece.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
A bit saddened by the Wo-Class delay...

Glad to see the KanColle I-401 Nendo will come...along with the Arpeggio I-401 Nendo which I nabbed a few days ago. Need to come up with a fun "identity crisis" setup for them...

This monthly order is now small...just the above plus the Kurumi Nendo and a magazine with the bonus Akagi fiigure. Had Chiaki 1/7 but she's delayed, too.

Question! Yamato Heavy Arm. is my first direct GSC order so what can I expect when it's payment time? Do they charge your CC with or without advance notice? I know she will be delayed anyway but I'm curious.

Femto.

GSC WonFes goodies are officially closed for PO.

Made it without falling for re class nendo. Feels good man, feels good.

It's good practice to link the source / give credit when posting people's photos. Great shot though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The only thing Phat Company released this month was this.
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/4490/Minicchu+IDOLM+STER+Cinderella+Girls+03.html

I swear Phat is the most incompetent branch that GSC has.

Also my heart goes out to the people who ordered Mikasa.

Phat's scheduling really is jank. God knows how long it'll be until the iM@S set is done. They're easily the best figures the series has gotten though, so I'm trapped.

I have GSC Wo in with a couple of other things for my Ami Feb monthly order - will they automatically send the other items without Wo, or is there something I have to do to switch her to my April order?

Not all the time. I usually send them an email and ask them to take it out and put it in a monthly order or it's own and I combine them later.

I really love the art direction there, and the OVA exceded my expectations. I'm already eyeing Figmas, Nendos, and Petits >.>

Due to issues of space, I'm reluctantly considering selling off some bits n pieces, including BRS stuff (mainly figmas). Drop me a DM and I can send you some details if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom