• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

I need some GSC delays this month.

I already moved Wo and Ciel to March for now on my order spreadsheet because it seems like a done deal. Just waiting to find out about Inshun and black cheongsam Sora for my February order but those are both Alter. Even with some big ticket items pushed back (Homura, Wo, and Ciel, assuming the latter two don't get delayed again), I don't think March will be anywhere near as bad as this month has been. I bought so many things from mandarake this month...

Ryuuroden

Don't worry, you'll get plenty.

GSC will delay everything I have ordered from them, I just know it. Mikasa, Ciel, and Wo. It's gonna happen and I'll be sad. I'll be especially sad because I got Mikasa and Ciel from Crunchyroll sooooo loooool, even when they do come out, I still won't see them for 3 more additional months. Means they may arrive with my super battleship boat women.

Speaking of KanColle, apparently Bushiroad will be releasing the Weiss Schwarz card game in English.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGM-7431

Now localize the browser-based game and all will be well.

It'll never happen. Vita port...maybe.

I played when the persona stuff came over

its fun and worth looking into if you guys are interested in card games at all.

These?

Some more from Diamond Collect:

Everything that looks like Bruce Timm stuff will be mine. That supergirl, omg

Ultimadrago

Just finished the Selvaria DLC for Valkyria Chronicles and it made me look at the Vertex Selvaria pre-order page again.

Nice try, Valkyria. Nice try. I'm still digging it, but that price is too damn high.

chrono01

Just finished the Selvaria DLC for Valkyria Chronicles and it made me look at the Vertex Selvaria pre-order page again.

Nice try, Valkyria. Nice try. I'm still digging it, but that price is too damn high.
ibqNNl6sGxMKAp.jpg

I haven't ordered it yet either, but I love the way she looks.

chrono01

I saw that pre-edit. You just had to tempt!
I did. I figured the picture would be enough, though.

Honestly, she looks amazing, and if it were from any other manufacturer I'd probably have her pre-ordered. However, I'm not entirely comfortable with vertex, and that price is way too high for me to take a risk on it. :(

Also, I was browsing AmiAmi's pre-order section and found this:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Which comes with an exclusive AmiAmi bonus item which is this:

So that's a thing.

Honestly, she looks amazing, and if it were from any other manufacturer I'd probably have her pre-ordered. However, I'm not entirely comfortable with vertex, and that price is way too high for me to take a risk on it. :(

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

So that's a thing.

Wtf....

So that's a thing.

first mouse pad, then bottle holder... what's next? lol

So that's a thing.

hahahha wow. I am imrpessed.

chrono01

Delay time!

http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/info#20150216

Thank you very much for your support of Good Smile products.

The shipment date for the following Goodsmile Online Shop pre-order
product(s) has been confirmed:

Shipment from (Fri) February 27, 2015
Nendoroid I-401
Nendoroid Pouch: Sleeping Bag Red Ver.
Nendoroid Pouch: Sleeping Bag Blue Ver.
Nendoroid More: CUBE 02 Shoe Locker Set
Nyaruko: Bunny Ver.
Ciel Alencon
Fate Testarossa: Swimsuit Parka style
IA -ARIA ON THE PLANETES- ver.1.5

All orders will begin shipping from this date.

The release date of the following product(s) has been changed:

February 2015 ⇒ March 2015
Mikasa Ackerman
Mikasa Ackerman: DX Ver.
Chiaki Nanami
Yasuna & Sonya
Sachiko Koshimizu: Self-Proclaimed Cute Ver. - On Stage Edition
Sachiko Koshimizu: Self-Proclaimed Cute Ver.
Miki Hoshii
Elizabeth Mably: Button Shirt Ver.
Alice Kuonji
Racing Miku: Sepang Ver.

February 2015 ⇒ April 2015
Aircraft Carrier Wo-Class

All orders will begin shipping from this date.

* Actual delivery date will slightly vary depending on the region.
* Dates are subject to change due to inclement weather and other
unforeseen circumstances.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.

Goodsmile Company Online Shop
http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/

Goodsmile Company Online Shop Contact Form
http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/contacts
E-Mail: shop.overseas@goodsmile.jp

Wo-Class delay confirmed [and to April at that -_-].

omlet

One out of two, I'll take it. See you in a few months, Wo...

In the meantime, Ciel and Nendo Batman confirmed... let's see what happens with Alter's stuff.

Bombless

Wo~ :(

Also Yasuna & Sonya again? God damn it Phat!

I'm actually glad those got delayed. Makes February a bit less brutal.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Geez, didn't realize how much their prices have gone up. I still have my Pit and Dark Pit sealed. :/

I did sell my unopened D-Arts Charizard and Blastoise recently for $230 and $115, respectively. o_O

AiIrkmb.gif

I have GSC Wo in with a couple of other things for my Ami Feb monthly order - will they automatically send the other items without Wo, or is there something I have to do to switch her to my April order?

Acid08

Banned
I have GSC Wo in with a couple of other things for my Ami Feb monthly order - will they automatically send the other items without Wo, or is there something I have to do to switch her to my April order?

They'll send you an email saying "Yo this was delayed" and they'll automatically separate it into its own order and then send you a payment request for the remaining stuff.

Waiting on a couple of those right now too.

They'll send you an email saying "WYo this was delayed" and they'll automatically separate it into its own order and then send you a payment request for the remaining stuff.

Waiting on a couple of those right now too.

Oh, that's okay then. This is actually my first monthly order with Ami (of many - gulp) - I'm sure it's a question that has been answered many a time before now, but good luck me trying to find the answer in speedy ol' Figure GAF threads...

Edit: Although when you mention 'separate it into its own order', will I still be able to merge it with April's monthly order?

Acid08

Banned
Oh, that's okay then. This is actually my first monthly order with Ami (of many - gulp) - I'm sure it's a question that has been answered many a time before now, but good luck me trying to find the answer in speedy ol' Figure GAF threads...

Edit: Although when you mention 'separate it into its own order', will I still be able to merge it with April's monthly order?

Yeah you'll be able to combine it into whatever April order you already have.

Welp, I feel kinda dumb.

I just watched the BRS OVA I ordered from amazon that came with the two nendo petits. While I thoroughly enjoyed it, I felt a bit embarrassed because I thought I had ordered the series...

After reading up to correct my mistakes, it looks like there's an Insane BRS Figma in my future. So, I've got that going for me...

EDIT:

Yeah you'll be able to combine it into whatever April order you already have.

I've just given up combining certain figures. Chiaki, for example, has been too consistently delayed to bother with anymore.

Welp, I feel kinda dumb.

I just watched the BRS OVA I ordered from amazon that came with the two nendo petits. While I thoroughly enjoyed it, I felt a bit embarrassed because I thought I had ordered the series...

After reading up to correct my mistakes, it looks like there's an Insane BRS Figma in my future. So, I've got that going for me...

That's still a nice set to have. We have quite similar tastes :)

That's still a nice set to have. We have quite similar tastes :)

I really love the art direction there, and the OVA exceded my expectations. I'm already eyeing Figmas, Nendos, and Petits >.>

I've seen 2 episodes of the series, and I really liked those. I decided to stop watching it online and order the blu-rays.

Hmm, how do I put this? Crunchyroll sees I'm in Japan and gives me the middle finger, so I have to watch anime... elsewhere. When I find a series I really like, I generally stop watching halfway through, and order blu-rays because the website looks like mpegs from the late 90s.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
And this point I may as well ask for Yasuna and Sonya to be delayed till April so it can ship with my only other preorder.

Then I'm all preordered out!

Theonik

Huh, AmiAmi just sent me a payment request for an order I marked as monthly in the hope of adding more stuff. Is that normal? Shipping seems 100 yen higher than usual too.

Welp, I feel kinda dumb.

The series... Is special.

Ryuuroden

lol YAY, delays, April going to be uber death month unless everything due out april gets delayed, (which is probably will) At least Ciel is coming.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Mikasa DX delayed again, and no Wo until April
(where they will delay her a second time)
:(

At least I ordered the medicchu Wo, so I won't be completely Wo-less

Only thing I have pre-order for the rest of the month is that Yuki Mori reprint, time to start hitting mandrake and amiami pre-owned section like a junky looking for a fix, if I don't have a package in the mail I get antsy...

Zerojul

And here I was hoping that Nendo Batman would be delayed as I have nothing on PO for March (except for Type-0 but that doesn't really count)... Oh well...

Theonik

So I think I'll jump on that Gravity Daze figure that's on salve at HLJ.
Does anyone know if the manufacturer (H?) is any good? Worth the 6k yen asking price?

Bombless

Welp, I feel kinda dumb.

The series is garbage, the OVA is fantastic.

They usually notify you but not always. If they forget about you they will automatically split your order at the end of the month and send you the payment request for the stuff that is in stock. If you want to waste less time just send them an email explaining that due to the delay you want Wo to be passed into the April order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom