• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
First order from amiami just arrived. I ordered the Figuart Luigi along with Playset C. Chose SAL unregistered and the packaged arrived in excellent shape with all of it's content looking mint. Quite impressed with the prices and service and won't hesitate to use them in the future.

Luigi87

One day, Chiaki... one day.

So very happy she is delayed...
With my uncertain job future, the fact that I just dropped a bunch of cash on video games, and that I plan to buy a car in the next few weeks... I needed something to keep my budget in better shape, lol

kierwynn

So very happy she is delayed...
With my uncertain job future, the fact that I just dropped a bunch of cash on video games, and that I plan to buy a car in the next few weeks... I needed something to keep my budget in better shape, lol

Oh, don't get me wrong! I'm happy she was delayed cause Feb has been crazy what with my fiance buying a ring and the new 3dses and what not. After all the Kirigiri delays, I was fully expecting her to be delayed, too. Still, despite knowing it's for the best, I still can't wait for her to come out. lol

Delayed to March

2c647cf754f1d6f9e5c243f59c6ec16e.jpg

And bunch of other Phat and FREEing figures as well.

Thank the maker. I can wait til March.

Hobby Maker’s Joint Figure Exhibition Winter 2015: Part 2
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I swear I didn’t spend my Valentine’s weekend eating nothing but chocolate, but I do think I might hold off on any chocolate for awhile…

Anyway, let’s get back on track with the blog!

Today I’ll be continuing from last week’s Hobby Maker’s Joint Figure Exhibition Winter 2015: Part 1! Today will be part two!
o0515053613219426529.jpg

What is the Hobby Maker’s Joint Figure Exhibition?

The event is a special industry-only exhibition run by Good Smile Company which allows dealers and the media to get a close look at upcoming releases from various manufacturers.
Today I’ll be taking a look at the items on display from Max Factory and other manufacturer’s distributed by GSC! (`・ω・´)ゞ

- Max Factory -
o0515034313219391138.jpg

△ Lots of new goodies on display!
So much to look forward to! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ

Let’s take a look at each category in turn, starting with…

- Scale Figures -

Link
o0515048913219392016.jpg

△ Link looking confident and strong! A long awaited scale figure!

Cordelia
o0515060413219391613.jpg

△ A figure made in the image of the training on the ruined waterfront!
The sculpt of the water and details on her body are simply outstanding! (。・ω・)ノ

Aoi Sakurai
o0515050613219391137.jpg

△ Those torn black stockings… plus one foot without a shoe… (/ω\)
A figure fun to look at from all sorts of angles!
===========================================
Official photos of painted prototype revealed for Saitom Original Character Skytube by Alphamax
Alphamax has released today first official photos of their Skytube original character, based on an illustration by Saitom (Saito Masatsugu). Unpainted prototype of the figure was revealed a little more than a week ago, and the figure appeared painted at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter].

Newly released photos confirm that the figure will be fully castoffable, with a total of three display options; wearing her apron and bikini underneath, in her bikini only, and completely naked. More information about the figure and details about pre-orders shouldn’t take too long to arrive.
B99yLvvCMAAd9uX.jpg:large

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/42810594.html
==========================================
Orca Toys reveals “To Aru Kagaku no Railgun” Misaka Mikoto Gravure Style variant version
Back in December 2014, Orca Toys opened pre-orders for their 1/6 scale figure of Misaka Mikoto from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun in her Gravure Style version. The company recently released first photos of a variant version of the figure, which sees Misaka Mikoto wearing a pink polka dot swimsuit instead of her orange one, and a different expression on her face.

Although we don’t have any official information about the figure, it’s relatively safe to assume that this variant version will share specs and details with the original figure, so a 1/6 scale standing 18 cm tall with sculpt by Clumsy Rei. Price and release date are, of course, still to be announced.
orca_misakapink-1.jpg

Ultraman Zetton “Ultra Kaijuu Gijinka Keikaku” by Plex up for preorder
Another Ultraman monster, this time Zetton, takes the shape of a cute and definitely sexy girl thanks to Plex. The giant, powerful horned humanoid beetle-like space monster who appeared in episode 39 of the series, announced quite some time ago, is sculpted in a rather sexy bee outfit by Inamura Kabutomushi Santarou and is now officially up for pre-order. The figure, which is a Milestone limited distribution, is a non-scale piece which stands 21 cm tall. List price is set to ¥9000 and release date scheduled for June 2015.
plex_zetton-1.jpg

Sword Art Online II Asuna and Leafa Swimsuit ver. by FuRyu fully revealed
Figures of “Sword Art Online II” Asuna (Undine ver.) and Leafa by FuRyu get fully revealed today, both proposed in their Swimsuit version. Scheduled for release this month around the 20th, each one of the non-scale figures stands 17 cm tall.
furyu_leafaasunaswim-1.jpg

Hobby Maker’s Joint Figure Exhibition Winter 2015
The Hobby Maker’s Joint Figure Exhibition Winter 2015 took place yesterday, February 13th, 2015 simultaneously with the 39th Prize Fair we covered earlier today. The event is a special exhibition reserved to industries, which allows dealers and media to have a close look at upcoming releases from various manufacturers.

Figures present at the event were, for the most part, those we already have seen at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] about one week ago or items already revealed either with official photos or presented at previous events, so today we are giving a closer look at the most interesting items that are scheduled for release in the upcoming months.
Good Smile Company

“PriPara” Manaka Lala 1/7
hobbymakers2015w_41.jpg

39th Prize Fair: Banpresto, FuRyu, SEGA and more
The 39th Prize Fair is taking place this weekend, and the event showcases prize figures and other prize items which are scheduled to release between July and September this year. Along with new figures, some already revealed items were present at the event. The exhibition included Love Live! School Idol Project, Card Captor Sakura, Magic Knight Rayearth figures and more.

Banpresto
“Fate/Stay Night [Unlimited Blade Works]” Tohsaka Rin (release 2015/6)
39thprizefair_02.jpg

Wonfes 2015 [Winter] A closer look at “Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha” Naruse Maria (Vertex)
Vertex recently released some additional photos from Wonfes 2015 [Winter] of their “Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha” Naruse Maria, which give us the chance to take a closer look at the Dwell figure. Maria, proposed in her succubus outfit, is sculpted by Kamenoko and ko_nen, with other details and additional information still to be announced.
vertex_maria-1.jpg

Event: Hobby Maker Show Winter 2015 - GSC, MAX FACTORY & More
t.jpg

All good things must come to an end--our Wonder Festival coverage last week being no exception. Kind of. Enter the Hobby Maker Show in Akihabara, where you can revisit many of the figures displayed at WonFes without the chaos! First up are figmas, Nendoroids and scale figures from Good Smile Company, MAX FACTORY and more!
Introducing AmiAmi Hobby News

The AmiAmi Blog is proud to announce its sister site, AmiAmi Hobby News! Is it more like an imouto or an onee-san? Watch her grow and find out for yourself! Look forward to more event reports, interviews and industry news. For now hop over to check out bonus Wonder Festival coverage with more original content to follow.

AmiAmi Hobby News: http://news.amiami.jp/en/
World of Tank Girls

Kantai Collection, run for cover! There's a new force in the field of military moe. Browser game Militärishe Mädchen makes you commander of a unit of weaponized women waging battle against self-replicating alien invaders across WWII Europe. The curtain rises over the theater of war on February 24th so preregister today for an ultra-rare heavy firepower fräulein.

Official homepage: http://yahoo-mbga.jp/game/12022153/pre
Don't laugh at my misfortune you... you... silly sausage!
hqdefault.jpg

NotLiquid

Chiaki delay huh? Lmfao, Phat can't keep their shit together. I'm kinda okay with it though, I need to consolidate some room for her.

On the verge of pre-ordering Phat's Takane apropos. Does anyone know when the pre-orders for it close?

omlet

I completely forgot about that Alter swordgirl figure shown in the box there. I remember her catching my eye but I passed on getting her. I wonder how she turned out.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
World of Tank Girls

Kantai Collection, run for cover! There's a new force in the field of military moe. Browser game Militärishe Mädchen makes you commander of a unit of weaponized women waging battle against self-replicating alien invaders across WWII Europe. The curtain rises over the theater of war on February 24th so preregister today for an ultra-rare heavy firepower fräulein.

Official homepage: http://yahoo-mbga.jp/game/12022153/pre

Heh. Is the developer any good?

mr.rager

Figure I'd ask here, does anyone know where I can find highly detailed Monster Hunter figures? Last time I was in tokyo I couldn't find any figures other than the revoltech ones. I really like the design on the Kotobukiya figures and was wondering if they made something like that for MH.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Figure I'd ask here, does anyone know where I can find highly detailed Monster Hunter figures? Last time I was in tokyo I couldn't find any figures other than the revoltech ones. I really like the design on the Kotobukiya figures and was wondering if they made something like that for MH.

My suggestion would be to first have a look at http://myfigurecollection.net/ for monster hunter figures and finding one you like the look of. After that we could perhaps help you track it down.

Hunter wise there's not too many to choose from, you've got Sentinel:

This transforming one:

But check this link and beware of GKs
Though there's this amazing one that's GK:
Thanks, Mon Hun GKs are very great indeed. They usually come out in 1/6, therefore the details are stunning. The latest one even have transformable weapon, surely an impressive design.
3320450-image9.jpg

This one is hot. I really like this one. And that last one you quoted is fire. Are these easy to find or will I have to pay ridic prices to get one?
Probably slightly ridiculous prices for the Sentinel ones, they were commissioned when 4 and 3G came out for Japan, whilst the last one is a garage kit (not official etc). Nippon-Yasan has the first one for ¥10,910 marked up after the price went down abit so a little LTTP for that.

If you want something not too crazily priced how about this one for ¥3,260:
48929_02_l.jpg

Might be moving up in the Art world finally. Been working for this print shop for 10 years, a huge Graphic Design company contacted me recently after my name was dropped by a client. Owner wants to sit down with me and have me show him my recent work.

*fingers crossed*

Might be moving up in the Art world finally. Been working for this print shop for 10 years, a huge Graphic Design company contacted me recently after my name was dropped by a client. Owner wants to sit down with me and have me show him my recent work.

*fingers crossed*

Good luck!

Theonik

*fingers crossed*
image.php

Zerojul

*fingers crossed*
Nice, best of luck to you !

Settin

*fingers crossed*

Godspeed, snk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom