• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

I really wish there was more Metroid Merch (especially figmas). I'd buy the shit out of most of Samus's suits (Light, Dark, PED, Maximum-Corruption PED, Omega Fusion Suit), to say nothing of Ridley and Dark Samus.

Alas, the only thing remotely likely for the next 5 years is probably more Other M/Zero Suit guff.

Acid08

Banned
The only DC statue I NEEEEEED is this one:

bm_bw_mignola_variant.jpg

Mignola *swoon*. It's getting a re-release in July.

So to be clear, they probably won't add the pre-order for Catwoman until the beginning of March?

If not later. I think Batwoman should be up next month for sure. Catwoman, if not next month, then the month after. Don't worry, when new Bombshells go up, I usually won't shut the fuck up about it.

I think that one might have already come and gone on DCBS. But other retailers should still be taking orders.

Woah, will they honor that? LOL

We shall see.

If not later. I think Batwoman should be up next month for sure. Catwoman, if not next month, then the month after. Don't worry, when new Bombshells go up, I usually won't shut the fuck up about it.

I think that one might have already come and gone on DCBS. But other retailers should still be taking orders.

Perfect, I will rely on your lack of discretion, thank you! :D

Wanderer5

Thanks, I keep that in mind for next month. I don't tend to collect scales, and didn't plan on getting the other batwoman figures, but man baseball kate is sooo good (that cap is really cute too:p). I might be able to dive in for $85.

Checked AmiAmi for the fun of it, looks like Nanami got loldelay'd again to March. Expected as much. :p

Seems Amazon Japan still has Tharja in-stock, tempted to purchase that. Only issue was when I tried logging in using my Amazon.com account like I have with Amazon UK I got a login error --- do I have to create a new account just for Amazon Japan or something?

Also, almost every one of those square-sized ads lately has been for nendos. I wonder if Google's trying to tell me something. *laughs*

Thanks, I keep that in mind for next month. I don't tend to collect scales, and didn't plan on getting the other batwoman figures, but man baseball kate is sooo good (that cap is really cute too:p). I might be able to dive in for $85.

Shipping is cheap, too. I ordered a couple Cover Girls statues a while back, priced at $67 and change each... After shipping, each one came to $74.95.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Checked AmiAmi for the fun of it, looks like Nanami got loldelay'd again to March. Expected as much. :p

Seems Amazon Japan still has Tharja in-stock, tempted to purchase that. Only issue was when I tried logging in using my Amazon.com account like I have with Amazon UK I got a login error --- do I have to create a new account just for Amazon Japan or something?

Also, almost every one of those square-sized ads lately has been for nendos. I wonder if Google's trying to tell me something. *laughs*
Yeah you gotta create a new account, I just used my same info to make it easy to remember the password, etc...

Tharja's worth the bother...

I love books they give in collectors editions.

Got a hardcover mini art books for Mass effect 3, Modern warfare 2, and Fallout 3.

Also got a hardcover comic for Fallout NV, a big hardcover art and comic book for Warhammer online.

My favorite is Dr. Halsey's journal that came with halo reach CE. The binding is really nice. There's a pouch in the back that comes with file cards, letters, newspaper articles, photographs, a map, a patch and a hard plastic security UNSC card. Typing this up just makes me happy I got it.

Reach_Halsey_Journal_Cover.jpg

300px-Halseys-Journal-Inserts.jpg
Same love CE that gives artbooks etc, one of the reason I'm tempted to get the Witcher 3 CE but I surprisingly do not want the statue that's with it, wished they did another CE with everything but the statue =/

I believe you have to make new account

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Shipping is cheap, too. I ordered a couple Cover Girls statues a while back, priced at $67 and change each... After shipping, each one came to $74.95.

Works decently for international too, I created an account and put Lois Lane in my basket to figure out what it would cost with the cheapest shipping and customs tax...

£90/$138 which ain't too bad considering the Bombshells vary in price here from £100 up.

Same love CE that gives artbooks etc, one of the reason I'm tempted to get the Witcher 3 CE but I surprisingly do not want the statue that's with it, wished they did another CE with everything but the statue =/

yea every CE that came with a figure or something, i ended up tossing away or giving it to someone.

Keep all the books!

NotLiquid

I totally caved and finally pre-ordered Takane Shijou.

I don't even know that much about Idolmaster but her design and what little I know of her just hits all the right buttons with me.

NotLiquid

Any idea if the second one (with the glasses) is still available, or the figure second-hand only by now?

I actually looked for it since I quite liked that one too. I couldn't find any available ones, seems they closed a relatively long time ago and its coming out fairly soon. With enough luck there'll still be some at release.

Caladrius

I think I'm getting the Famitsu DX Color version of Labrys. Colors just gel better for me.

I think this Idolmaster line is pretty well done. It's amazing how well they were able to capture the art with each figure.

It is.

In the off chance they ever make SideM figures I'd be happy to see them take charge

I actually looked for it since I quite liked that one too. I couldn't find any available ones, seems they closed a relatively long time ago and its coming out fairly soon. With enough luck there'll still be some at release.

Was it on AmiAmi by any chance? I'm not that in the know about the series (I just like the look of the figures xd) so I dunno what to search for to find it.

Figure if I had the link I can stalk the page after it releases and see if they add some up there post-release.

tauke

There will be lots of pages for me to catchup since I'm heading back to my dad's hometown for Chinese New Year celebration.

Will be using mobile internet so I can't browse FigureGAF with pictures on without it killing my 1GB quota-
Remember to invest in more figures if any of you received ang pow for Chinese New Year!

Acid08

Banned
Capital One Quicksilver.

1.5% cash back, no annual fees, no foreign transaction fees.

Nice, thanks! I'm doing research for my first CC and figured I should add that one to the list.

Edit: lol actually probably won't get that one. Says it's for people with excellent credit and I have no credit.

Edit 2: Actually, it looks like all Capital One cards don't have foreign transaction fees.

taoofjord

I pre-ordered this as well, I'm really looking forward to it but it was a provisional pre-order through Amiami so who knows if I'll actually get it. It looks like it was also delayed to August.

raven777

Dragon Toy's Ai Saeki's price seemed ridiculous but has pretty good discount at amiami.

But I really don't know anything about the sculpture and since it's by Dragon Toy they will do lots of color variations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom