• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

54E2A8C34C66540017

54E2A8C34C7FD50004

Delayed to after March

chrono01

I claim future Chrono. Where we have virtual, tactile-responsive, waifu.

Damn it. :/

I'm just waiting for Satan's delay before my February is completely free of AmiAmi pre-orders.

So much for future chrono. If you were truly future chrono, you would have already known about those delays, for they are what led to the downfall of your civilization.

chrono01

So much for future chrono. If you were truly future chrono, you would have already known about those delays, for they are what led to the downfall of your civilization.
I figured I changed enough in the present to change the events of the future. Clearly I didn't intervene enough. :(

And the future refused to change...

Einbroch

Banned
Man, every time I see a picture of Bishoujo Jubilee I want her more and more. But that's a rabbit hole I don't need to go down.

Spent today opening stuff soooooo:

Second half of the Danganronpa 2 kids

And here's everyone all together. Too bad you can't do the whole cool court room thing with the first game's characters.

Date Masamune Nendo. With the old basically unstable Nendo base, the already oversized head and a helmet that doesn't attach itself to any part of the Nendo, this guy is one light breeze from falling over. So I'm never touching this again.

Opened Eren Nendo as well. Had to stick him in that position of course.

Ended up messing around with all the damn joints, pieces of him and basically gave up and threw him into the most boring pose cause my hands are hating me now.

Now I remember that Nenndo assembly's most annoying part is when a piece gets stuck and you spent lots of minutes trying to separate them. :E

Busaiku

So I decided to do Registered SAL for a shipment of keychains (or something) from AmiAmi.
It was shipped on January 23, and its status hasn't been updated since January 27.

Is this normal, or should I freak out?
Never not going EMS again.

HItman84

Neo Member
So I decided to do Registered SAL for a shipment of keychains (or something) from AmiAmi.
It was shipped on January 23, and its status hasn't been updated since January 27.

pretty on par for the few times I've used registered sal. Basically the shipment has low priority when coming through customs

Settin

You Are Already Dead

Wubby

How fast does stuff usually sell on Mandarake? I'm looking at something but still not sure if I should bite or not.

How fast does stuff usually sell on Mandarake? I'm looking at something but still not sure if I should bite or not.

Really depends on the item.

Edit damn beaten like my wallet.

Edit #2. Also that Samurai looks good. Makes the wait that much harder. How does her hair look in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom