• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriandrr

tumblr_inline_nidvsuxV6x1sb080b.gif

I... seriously need this in my life. How do I obtain it.

george_us

We already have two statues featuring not blocky crotches and jacking of arms but J. Scott Campbells interpretation of DC girls. Dynamite Entertainment & The Brewing Factory are going to make a series of statures based on the Women of Dynamite. The first is going to be Vampirella, which will be released in June:
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02...eries/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Definitely going to keep an eye out on this. I've never heard of The Brewing Factory though.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
We already have two statues featuring not blocky crotches and jacking of arms but J. Scott Campbells interpretation of DC girls. Dynamite Entertainment & The Brewing Factory are going to make a series of statures based on the Women of Dynamite. The first is going to be Vampirella, which will be released in June:
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02...eries/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Here I was debating getting the older Sideshow Vampirella, or the newer one, and now this has to show up.

Time to find out more on Brewing Factory...

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Lemme know what you find. I'm interested too. But will be more interested when they get to Red Sonja.

Not much LOL, this is gonna be their first statue, the guy who runs it used the be the head for Dc Direct and supposedly had a major role in making dc direct happen, and the guy sculpting it is a 3D sculptor that did a lot of work for Bowen.

http://jpsmith-art.blogspot.co.uk/

Edit: Also ran across the next Dean Yeagle Mandy statue, but it's a tiny little bit NSFW

And a big picture of bleez:

Yeah, she looks promising enough to try and pick up, never bought a DC direct piece though, have been tempted a few times. Might end up with the Catwoman bombshell too, provided the glasses can come off like this pic:

Yeah, Catwoman Bombshell looks great.

Dat facial detail:

I repeat: Yooooo that Catwoman. Are Bombshell statues typically of high quality?

As long as you don't play with them like action figures. I have a bunch of DC Direct statues. Cold-cast porcelain is mainly what they're made of.

Just went through a box of stuff I was collecting, found a couple of figures I forgot I had.

zepFLcn.jpg

MkO8YM6.jpg

Got a lot of kubrick figures as well if any one is interested in seeing them.

Soooo nice! *looks at price* Expected, but ugh.D: Maybe, just maybe...

Order Bombshells (or any comic statues, really) from DCBS. You pay $85 instead of $125.

Batwoman didn't go up yet. They change their pre-order statue assortment the first week of each month. No cancellations. That's part of why they're so cheap.

Yeah, she looks promising enough to try and pick up, never bought a DC direct piece though, have been tempted a few times. Might end up with the Catwoman bombshell too, provided the glasses can come off like this pic:

I want this so bad, but I don't have many statues, mostly things like Figma and Gunpla. :/

Wanderer5

Well the won fest orders have ended. Hope people got what they needed before it closed.:p Looks like all of them were able to stay up till the very end.

Wanderer5

Order Bombshells (or any comic statues, really) from DCBS. You pay $85 instead of $125.

Batwoman didn't go up yet. They change their pre-order statue assortment the first week of each month. No cancellations. That's part of why they're so cheap.

Hm think I keep that in mind then.

Edit: I should really multi quote....<.<

Messi

Do they charge the the time of preorder. The shipping is also super cheap.

Do they charge the the time of preorder. The shipping is also super cheap.

No. If you order statues, they'll charge you when the statue ships. If you order a statue and comics in the same order, they charge you for everything when the payment for the comics is processed (a few weeks before the books come out, I believe).

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

So Batwoman will go up next month? I'll try to remember to check it out, I saw they do international orders, but 9 times outta 10 shipping cost will ruin the good deal.

Here's an entertaining fuck-up.... Entertainment Earth put up the Joker + Harley Bombshell statue (MSRP $249) for $99, because they assumed the MSRP was $125 like all the other Bombshells.

Woah, will they honor that? LOL

No. If you order statues, they'll charge you when the statue ships. If you order a statue and comics in the same order, they charge you for everything when the payment for the comics is processed (a few weeks before the books come out, I believe).

So to be clear, they probably won't add the pre-order for Catwoman until the beginning of March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom