• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

after taking few photos and looking at it..
katanako14fguiv.jpg

It really is a stunning figure. I have never owned the original so this is my first time seeing this sculpt...and it really is amazing. The color is also not as bad as I feared at first.

Acid08

Banned

I said those delays made me want to spend money, and spend money I am! Really excited about everything here though. Two more Love Live figs for the set, Kyoko to go with Sayaka, best version of the Deathscythe(which doesn't have a model :'(). Mugi figure was bought because I just think it's totally gorgeous.

Wanderer5

after taking few photos and looking at it..

It really is a stunning figure. I have never owned the original so this is my first time seeing this sculpt...and it really is amazing. The color is also not as bad as I feared at first.

What a beauty that figure is. Think I actually like the re-colors more than the original.

Nothing on order for me for February, which is good since I had some minor repairs/maintenance done for my car recently.

Actually, now that I think about it, with escaping WonFes nearly unscathed I might not have preorders for quite some time in the foreseeable future.
Thank god I still haven't fallen for Sword Boys

Love the Pochaco collection, NotLiquid!

Railyn

Neo Member
[FIGURE-007779] G.E.M Series - Digimon Adventure: Takeru Takaishi & Patamon 1/10 Complete Figure (w/First Release Bonus: Digimon Card)(Preorder)
late Feb-2015 4,090 JPY 1 4,090 JPY 41 Not in-stock
[FIGURE-007780] G.E.M. Series - Digimon Adventure: Hikari Yagami & Tailmon 1/10 Complete Figure (w/First Release Bonus: Digimon Card)(Preorder)
late Feb-2015 4,090 JPY 1 4,090 JPY 41 Not in-stock
[MED-BOOK-004505] Analog Painters' Touhou Illustration Techniques Water Color, Oil Color, Copic, Color Pencils, Pencils etc. (BOOK)(Preorder)
late Feb-2015 2,268 JPY 1 2,268 JPY 23 Not in-stock
Total Quantity3
Subtotal10,448 JPY

Didn't realize my February is kind of light. Next few months are really cheap and then May is going to be hell unless things start getting delayed.
If only AmiAmi didn't sell out on stuff I was waiting to add to tiny orders.
:<

you guys should come to Tekko in April, conventions I dont have to travel for!

Oh wow, someone else who's going! Have you been before? It'll be my first time.

Thinking about going to AX next year. All depends on whether they f up their AA registration again. :/

Zerojul

I said those delays made me want to spend money, and spend money I am! Really excited about everything here though. Two more Love Live figs for the set, Kyoko to go with Sayaka, best version of the Deathscythe(which doesn't have a model :'(). Mugi figure was bought because I just think it's totally gorgeous.

I'm outraged by the lack of MG Deathscythe Hell TV version, man. It's long overdue.

Oh wow, someone else who's going! Have you been before? It'll be my first time.

Thinking about going to AX next year. All depends on whether they f up their AA registration again. :/
nope, I've lived my whole life in Pittsburgh but haven't gone yet, pretty excited to finally get there

NEO0MJ

I was...banned for the last month. Why are there two toy threads now? Is this one dedicated to female japanese figures now?

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
This ones dedicated to everything, the other one just for people that can't handle what that actually means, and the ones that raid the children toy aisle...

I'm joking don't anyone get butt hurt...

NEO0MJ

I see. I can get why some did want another thread, though. Almost everything else got buried under mountains of ship-girl and nendo talk :p

XD Dont think there much wrong with that.:p

I live in a glass house, so I try not to throw rocks, but whenever I look at articulated figure collections it looks just like my grandkids' rooms, with their toys scattered all over the place.

My statues are toys, in a sense. They entertain me. I'm just deprived of the tactile sensation that articulated figure collectors enjoy, because my toys don't hold up well to handling.

I miss the ship girl talk. I'm not really interested in the figures, but I enjoy living vicariously through other people's pursuits and feel a kinship with people that are passionate about their interests.

I hated the color scheme of the new Samurai when I first saw it, but it grew on me to the point where I now prefer it. It's unique, and much more interesting than the original, which is pretty much a generic color scheme for a school uniform.

kewlmyc

I hated the color scheme of the new Samurai when I first saw it, but it grew on me to the point where I now prefer it. It's unique, and much more interesting than the original, which is pretty much a generic color scheme for a school uniform.

Just say it. It's because she's blonde, isn't it.

kierwynn

It's so lovely. I love the color scheme and everything- I want it, but I can't afford it right now. :(

Okay, so I ordered a pre-owned figure earlier in the month and had it bundled with Nanami, who was delayed. Now they're requesting payment, but they also got another of this figure in better condition (the one I ordered was a bit cheaper, but smells like smoke). Do I order it now and then ask to swap them, or ask AmiAmi first, despite the fact it might sell out by the time they get back to me?

I say it's better to ask forgiveness than permission.

Arkadios

Fuck. Yes.

This thing is huge and I love it. I am immensely content, first time I buy anything from FREEing and it didn't disappoint.

Really I could end figure collecting right now.

A Pochaco Enthusiast. This is a man I can trust.

iPVmUFmdPfDdr.JPG

Realised I hadn't released Haruna from her packaging. Team Medicchu! <3

I like how Dekachuu Wo seems to lurk from behind due to the massive size whenever she appears in this kind of pic.

YESS

Speaking of Abyssals, I stumbled across this beauty earlier - I'm sure it will gladly adorn many a desktop (click to embiggen):

Badass pic, saved.

Ultimadrago

NotLiquid: Dat SuPochacho collection.

You've gone soft , Freeze!

arue

After 10 days of waiting for my EMS package, my SDR2 mini figures and Megurine Luka nendo have finally arrived!

The SDR2 mini figures are really well-made and they actually look even better in person. If you're a fan of Danganronpa 2, I'd highly recommend these figures!

Now I have a total of 10 nendoroids and two more are still coming next week!

Acid08

Banned
Okay, so I ordered a pre-owned figure earlier in the month and had it bundled with Nanami, who was delayed. Now they're requesting payment, but they also got another of this figure in better condition (the one I ordered was a bit cheaper, but smells like smoke). Do I order it now and then ask to swap them, or ask AmiAmi first, despite the fact it might sell out by the time they get back to me?

I say it's better to ask forgiveness than permission.

I haven't had any luck getting them to make changes for pre-owned stuff. Worth asking, at least.

Also what's everyone's experience with them listing stuff as Tentative Pre-order? I know it means they're having trouble securing stock, has that ever been an issue for anyone here? The item in question if Yurisha and, honestly, I wouldn't mind if I didn't get one. If I do I'm probably just going to sell her anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom