• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 10 days of waiting for my EMS package, my SDR2 mini figures and Megurine Luka nendo have finally arrived!

The SDR2 mini figures are really well-made and they actually look even better in person. If you're a fan of Danganronpa 2, I'd highly recommend these figures!

Now I have a total of 10 nendoroids and two more are still coming next week!
I love danganronpa...but I only like scales

kierwynn

Does anyone have any suggestions for supporting a figure that you feel needs extra support? Dragon's Crown elf came with an extra support for her leg, which I like, but I don't know if there is something similar I can get for another figure or if there is a better suggestion out there. The figure in question is the ToV Estelle figure- she just always feels so unstable and it worries me.

Does anyone have any suggestions for supporting a figure that you feel needs extra support? Dragon's Crown elf came with an extra support for her leg, which I like, but I don't know if there is something similar I can get for another figure or if there is a better suggestion out there. The figure in question is the ToV Estelle figure- she just always feels so unstable and it worries me.

The support Elf comes with is perfectly fine. The one for Amazon, though.... Tricky tricky.

kierwynn

The support Elf comes with is perfectly fine. The one for Amazon, though.... Tricky tricky.

No, that one I'm fine with and I like. I just wonder if I can get something similar or if there is something else I can do for Estelle. She always feels so unstable and I'm always afraid she's gonna like fall or break or something. She's in her box right now, but when she was on my shelf, I kept her kind of leaned against the wall to help support her. I suppose I could keep doing that, but I didn't know if there was anything else I could do.

After 10 days of waiting for my EMS package, my SDR2 mini figures and Megurine Luka nendo have finally arrived!

The SDR2 mini figures are really well-made and they actually look even better in person. If you're a fan of Danganronpa 2, I'd highly recommend these figures!

Now I have a total of 10 nendoroids and two more are still coming next week!

Whoooo they are awesome!

kewlmyc

But Danganronpa 2 scales (besides Nanami) will never happen.
Maybe.

*cough*

198329.jpg
198326.jpg

Own both, they're great. There's also a Komaeda by Algernon Project but it isn't as good as the Kotobukiya ones I posted. I own it as well.

kewlmyc

Fuck Nagito.

I can understand why people don't like him, easily, but he will always be my favorite DanganRonpa character. DR3 will have to try really hard to make a character I like more than him. He's honestly in my top 5 fictional "anime" characters of all time. Probably second only to Archer.

I think Nanami was supposed to be November, initially. February to March makes delay #4.

December.

Acid08

Banned
I can understand why people don't like him, easily, but he will always be my favorite DanganRonpa character. DR3 will have to try really hard to make a character I like more than him. He's honestly in my top 5 fictional "anime" characters of all time. Probably second only to Archer.

Oh I think he's a great character for sure. One of the better parts of DR2. But seriously, fuck that guy.

Einbroch

Banned
Just opened her up. Couldn't resist.

I love her! Parfoms are AWESOME! They're like the perfect scale between Nendo and Figma. Super posable, super cute, super super. I really hope they continue the line. I know we saw a few at WonFes, I want more!

I love her! Parfoms are AWESOME! They're like the perfect scale between Nendo and Figma. Super posable, super cute, super super. I really hope they continue the line. I know we saw a few at WonFes, I want more!

oh wow. She's a little bundle of chibi gorgeousness. How much scrilla did she cost you?

Acid08

Banned

WOW she looks awesome!

kewlmyc

I remember cancelling this one. Oh well.

So you plan on getting the Labrys and Momohime ones when they go up for pre-order?

Told you guys, Parforms are great. To bad they're made by Phat. We'll get the others sometime between 2015 and the heat death of the universe.

Also, a little late, but here's my Feb. dmg chart

Delays cut the price nearly in half.

December.

I actually agree with you for the most part. He was designed to be utterly unlikeable, but was designed so so well that he absolutely stole the show in any scene he was in. He was deliciously depressive, and obsessive.

And then his whole death thing... wow.

Giolon

Anyone ever hear of PowerAnime.com? Seems to be the only place that I can find with a pre-order for the Wang Yuanji DW8 figure....

235430.jpg

Never heard of it, but that figure was an exclusive available to order from September to November of last year: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/235430

She releases in June of this year. Your best bet is probably to try and get her on the 2nd hand market like Mandarake rather than going with sketchy websites.

chrono01

You asked, so here you go. My February damage...

3RGfrTZ.jpg

youdothemath.jpg

This is not a bragpost. I'm not proud of this loss of control lol.

I knew that Elin had to be pricey. I was guessing around 15k or more depending on the condition; looks like I wasn't far off lol.

In most cases I'd be trying to enable but to be honest I don't like the damaged version.
So just get the nendo instead :D!
You can't make an omlet without cracking a few financially-expensive eggs.

kewlmyc

Anyone ever hear of PowerAnime.com? Seems to be the only place that I can find with a pre-order for the Wang Yuanji DW8 figure....

235430.jpg

Never heard of them. I wouldn't do it.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/235430

Seems it's an Amakuni exclusive, which means you might get lucky enough to order one the day it releases from Nippon-Yasan.com. On the MFC page I linked, sign up to get an email every time there's a change to the page. This way, you get alerted when the release date is set in stone. Once it releases, go and check the page for it on Nippon-Yasan (https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figure...goku-musou-7-wang-yuanji-limited-edition.html) and see if they have any available for sale. 9/10 times with Amakuni exclusives, N-Y has it for sale once the figure has been released.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

Looks good for what it is, I like the sculpt on the Momohime one, brings the character from the screen in a way the Alter one never did... Hope they do Kisuke, and Okoi the catgirl as well, need to actually play the rest of the DLC characters...

Parfoms abyssals wouldn't hurt either...

Koriandrr

soCsYYK.png

Uhhh need!
What accessories/faces does she have?

MetalDeer

I'm not really a collector, but I was lurking around and I saw this. Where would be the best place to get this? The figma Aigis is literally the only figure I own, but I would love to have this, as well.

Einbroch

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom