• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So USPS delivers to my leasing office today while I'm home.
Never attempted delivery to my door.
The office is closed.
I have training all day tomorrow, won't get home until after the office is closed tomorrow, so I have to wait until Thursday for something I ordered next day shipping from from Amazon last Saturday.
I called Amazon, gave them an earful about their choice of carrier and the customer's inability to select a carrier despite being a Prime customer.
Prime membership cancelled.
Thanks, Amazon! You just saved me a hundred more dollars!

to spend on lewd figures

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Fullmanga1423751436.jpeg

The figure of my dream. Much better than any Tailred that announced so far.

GK

WF2015 Limited FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHERE ARE MY BOOTLEG CHINESE BROTHERS!

So USPS delivers to my leasing office today while I'm home.
Never attempted delivery to my door.
The office is closed.
I have training all day tomorrow, won't get home until after the office is closed tomorrow, so I have to wait until Thursday for something I ordered next day shipping from from Amazon last Saturday.
I called Amazon, gave them an earful about their choice of carrier and the customer's inability to select a carrier despite being a Prime customer.
Prime membership cancelled.
Thanks, Amazon! You just saved me a hundred more dollars!

to spend on lewd figures

Yup had the same problem. I was home and hell we had 3 freaking cars parked outside the house. They didn't even knock and just left me the pink slip.

Femto.

I've heard their stuff looks better in person, though on occasion they come up with a sculpt that's just ghastly.

I ordered from Entertainment Earth for $99 w/free shipping. TFAW has her for $112, but you'll pay $20 shipping on top of that.

Hmm, will definitely keep an eye on Kusanagi.

I was gonna pre-order Hawkgirl from BBTS for 99 as well but I'll take the free shipping, only thing is that she comes out this month and I can't get her. Do bombshells sell out fast?

I was gonna pre-order Hawkgirl from BBTS for 99 as well but I'll take the free shipping, only thing is that she comes out this month and I can't get her. Do bombshells sell out fast?

Nah. You can still find most of them without even trying. I think the original version of Harley is gone, but that's about it. Poison Ivy is getting a little scarce, but she's still around.

omlet

Just got an email from Amiami.

Inshun and black dress Sora delayed until May March.

Inshun delay is no surprise because Alter, but Sora delayed until May? What the hell are you doing Alter? The sculpt is already done.

Means anyone who missed Inshun PO window can probably get one now. (Currently still closed on amiami but may open again with that much of a delay.)

Edit: My Feb order is under one grand now lol. Gonna try to keep it there.

omlet

No, actually, I don't remember, but I believe it. I wasn't following its release date(s)
because I don't like that figure

Just got an email from Amiami.

Inshun and black dress Sora delayed until May.

Inshun delay is no surprise because Alter, but Sora delayed until May? What the hell are you doing Alter? The sculpt is already done.

Means anyone who missed Inshun PO window can probably get one now. (Currently still closed on amiami but may open again with that much of a delay.)

Edit: My Feb order is under one grand now lol. Gonna try to keep it there.

Says March for me

ordered that skytube figure

hmm otaku mode has that mami aniplex figure for 69.99 free shipping and apparently its sponsored by aniplex (as long as rightstuf) but otaku mode is offering free shipping till midnight pst. RightStuf is charging a flat 20 shipping for a total of 89.99

johnsmith

remember me
Well, Honey sold out at amiami so I'm done waiting for a price drop. Good thing mandarake still had a couple of unopened ones at 7k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom