• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerojul

10991243_767757743307547_1062363546423246530_n.jpg

For some reason I see her picking her nose with her pinky in that shot.

george_us

Despite being about 10 times more lewd than anything I'd be comfortable displaying in my house, there's just something about this that draws me in, compelling me to want to buy it.
You and me both. It's such a strange figure that I feel almost compelled to buy it just for the sheer absurdity of it.

raven777

Although I don't care about source material, I thought she was very good looking figure when I saw the pics from WonFes.

1_20150218171835e39.jpg

3_201502181718373a5.jpg

preorder starts tomorrow
GSC shop exclusive

chrono01

So it seems Satan might be releasing this month after all? Considering Orchid Seed likes to spring their release dates out of nowhere, this isn't exactly a surprise. Still, nice to see.

http://www.orchidseed.co.jp/status/

2/13 – 東京港到着、通関審査中

Basically, it says that it's arrived at the Tokyo airport and is currently undergoing customs inspections.

A/B Yoshino for 13.5k sold out instantly on AmiAmi

Holy shit

EDIT: nvm it seems her page went up to prime her for activation. She's up for sale now, if you dare.

Also just grabbed 3 figmas I was after. Hooray! Feb is once again super-death month!

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Anyone here own the Chariot(Black Rock Shooter TV) Nendoroid? Contemplating picking one up for 50 shipped.

EDIT: let me put some pictures in

Nope but she's on my list of BRS Nendo's to get, 50 shipped sounds good..

o0515073313220730060.jpg

Looking good there.
I was looking forward to this until I saw it painted, I'm gonna pick up the Alter or GSC one instead, that face is too generically unKusanagi... It's like a DOA girl is cosplaying.

Despite being about 10 times more lewd than anything I'd be comfortable displaying in my house, there's just something about this that draws me in, compelling me to want to buy it.

She's got a spot in my collection unless she ends up exclusive and insanely priced like Dark Schneider.

Well, Honey sold out at amiami so I'm done waiting for a price drop. Good thing mandarake still had a couple of unopened ones at 7k.
Well you tried to get her cheaper, thankfully she came out great.

-------------------------------

Sonic amiibo showed up:

Gave it to my son who promptly ran up stair to put it with his Disney Infinity figures...

61Mrjk5bnXL.jpg

I've found Mika for a fairly good price new, but can't quite decide if I want her or not. I love the character design, and this 1/8 is reminiscent of some of the Danganronpa figures which is pretty cool... but I dunno. Should probably pass...
and put the money towards that Anzu figure shown at WonFes instead?

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't get it, it's not a very nice looking figurine in the first place.

Then again people were clamouring over that Marth amiibo so there is no accounting for taste in this world.

To be fair the AmiAmi price seems like a steal.

(Points at shipping charge)

Good grief. I remember when I first saw it, which was long after it had been released. I was perhaps disappointed at the price even then, as I was just getting into all things Miku in a big way, but now I'm not so bothered about not having it. The size is a factor for one thing, also I've cooled off on Miku figures as I have more than enough as it is.

Good grief. I remember when I first saw it, which was long after it had been released. I was perhaps disappointed at the price even then, as I was just getting into all things Miku in a big way, but now I'm not so bothered about not having it. The size is a factor for one thing, also I've cooled off on Miku figures as I have more than enough as it is.

I don't get it because it's a fairly meh song, and the GUMI cover was 10x better, but Miku has a near religeous following for some.

She's cute, her music is catchy, but other Vocaloids have passed her imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom