• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right, my math was naive.

I still remember when I asked him why he wasn't getting Alter Kotori and he just linked me to the set. What can you say to that? :lol

Looking forward to how Nico from Stronger turns out. Don't really care about the rest of them.

boo go home

I've been much better with my pre-orders lately. It's just the matter of there being a lot of things I'd ordered last year that I don't want anymore, and I can't see spending all of that money. Even so, I've purchased waaaaay more from them than I've cancelled. The latest thing with Ami refusing to swap a B/C for a B/B is the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

well for preown it makes sense

The second you order the preown figure they take it off the site. Then whatever amount of time you decide to change your mind means a potential loss of sale for that figure for somebody else.

I understand that japanese stores have this whole tendency of commitment but at the same time I can understand that they will never be anything close to like an American retailer that will accept changes and cancellations on the fly.

Maybe you should ask if anybody is interested in taking your PO off you? where do you live?

Einbroch

Banned
I'm still thinking about it. I want to see the second one before I decide (so I can see how different they are), but ugh. So tempted.

Have you tried putting it in a plastic container/garbage bag with some baking soda? I've heard it has a tendency to remove smoke smells from figures, although I haven't tried it personally [since I've never had the need to].
....Chrono, I didn't even pay for it. Like I said, I decided it isn't worth the hassle of paying 10k+ for something I might not be able to fix.

chrono01

....Chrono, I didn't even pay for it. Like I said, I decided it isn't worth the hassle of paying 10k+ for something I might not be able to fix.
Oh damn, this is what I get for posting in-between myself cooking dinner.

Carry on, nothing to see here.

*whistles and walks off*

I had a sanada from hyakka had a smoke smell and Mandarake didn't even mention it lol. It goes away after awhile plus i just gently rinsed it once. I do have a purifier though

People should stop being so vague about what they ordered.

giphy.gif

It's just an amiibo. It's not like I said "Hey, just got a bishoujo figure!" or "just got a model kit!".

I had a sanada from hyakka had a smoke smell and Mandarake didn't even mention it lol. It goes away after awhile plus i just gently rinsed it once. I do have a purifier though

Oh man, I'm sorry I even mentioned it. I should just email them and tell them to close my account.

It's just an amiibo. It's not like I said "Hey, just got a bishoujo figure!" or "just got a model kit!".

Doesn't matter, still gotta know.

Acid08

Banned
My most expensive AmiAmi order to date shipped. And it's all pre-owned stuff I wasn't even planning to buy :lol

Next month is killer if all four items actually release.

About five minutes till I'm playing MonHan, for anyone who's interested.
Also I just watched a tutorial on the Charge Blade, and holy cow, I didn't know SQUAT about it. Gonna give it a more serious try now.

About five minutes till I'm playing MonHan, for anyone who's interested.
Also I just watched a tutorial on the Charge Blade, and holy cow, I didn't know SQUAT about it. Gonna give it a more serious try now.

Charge Blade is awesome, but some of my friends from other places are already hating me for using it: "Meh, going the easy way", "Using that is cheating", etc etc.

Bring on the hate, though, loved that weapon.

I want so bad to take a nap though...

Charge Blade is awesome, but some of my friends from other places are already hating me for using it: "Meh, going the easy way", "Using that is cheating", etc etc.

Bring on the hate, though, loved that weapon.

I want so bad to take a nap though...

I mean you don't have to play! It's just whoever, thought I'd invite FigureGAF first haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom