• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-LPyEGCIAAhYFT.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/tatsunoko_pro/status/568244970911436800/photo/1
pct_main_2015021915211517c.png

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10010.html
p_010.jpg
p_011.jpg

http://www.yurikuma.jp/products_goods.html
B-MU4k4CQAAq1MX.jpg:large

4dc21d0b-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/42851444.html
6ae372e5abddbb8748c7b08769dd7323-400x400.jpg

http://hobby-maniax.com/archives/27483
tumblr_njgk342yIk1s20pfbo1_500.png

http://ohnoraptors.tumblr.com/post/111470061735
tumblr_njxsyrk7ZP1qzdctco1_500.jpg

http://ohnoraptors.tumblr.com/post/111467141379/wf2015w-163-1133-by-mjyuki
Unboxing (NSFW):
9ad07473.jpg

====================================
A review on Rucier (Chitrine) of Seventh Dragon 2020-II!
Hi everyone, Tominon here.

I’m going to show you today a new item which will be released from Flare san,
「Rucier (Chitrine)」!!

Rucier (Chitrine)
20140819_7th1.jpg

Oh, I can’t believe my eyes! You make me crazy, Rucier Chan!
All of your charms, fluffy hair, thick eyebrows and animal-like ears has been perfectly reproduced.
==================================
Nendoroid Co-de: Laala Manaka!
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I’m very jealous of people who own lots of dolls with all sorts of outfits to dress them up in… I could sit and play for hours when there are different shoes and dresses to try on…

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at GSC’s newest series!

Nendoroid Co-de! ♪
o0515025313222357858.jpg

What is Nendoroid Co-de?

Nendoroid Co-de is a new addition to the Nendoroid series based on the theme of dressing-up characters! The figures have fixed poses and each come with four parts – the head, upper garment, lower garment and shoes. Each of these parts can be swapped between characters allowing for all sorts of possibilities. The more you collect, the more dress-up options become available to you!

The name ‘Co-de’ comes from the Japanese pronunciation of the word ‘coordinate’, as in clothes coordination.
n other words…!

They are simple Nendoroids great for new collectors, with the ability to dress-up in various ways! (`・ω・´)

The very first in the series is going to be…

Nendoroid Co-de: Laala Manaka -
Twinkle Ribbon Cyalume Co-de ♥︎
o0515047513222587111.jpg

The sparkling Cyalume Co-de that fans of the anime will know well from her live performances! ☆

The treble clef on her ribbon and the musical score down the outfit give her a very convincing idol appearance! The design of her knee high socks are also so adorable!! This is the kind of clothes that show what it means to be an idol! ♪
====================================
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Hakamada Hinata 1/7 Usagi-san Black ver. by PLUM up for preorder
PLUM officially opens pre-orders today for their “Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS” Hakamada Hinata 1/7 scale figure in her “Usagi-san” Black version, variant of previously released version of the figure. Now proposed with a black bunny outfit, Hakamada Hinata stands 21.5 cm tall in her 1/7 scale, and is scheduled for release in June 2015 with a price of ¥9200.
plum_hinatabunnyblack-intro.jpg

=====================================
Flare reveals “Shining Blade” Roselinde Freya official announcement
Flare officially confirms its takeover of Arcadia’s figure of “Shining Blade” Roselinde Freya with an official announcement. The figure is sculpted by French Doll and based on an illustration by Tony Taka in a 1/7 scale standing 25 cm tall. Price and release date are still to be announced.
falre_roselinde-ann.jpg

=====================================
Preview: Date A Live II - Kurumi Tokisaki 1/7 Complete Figure by Alphamax
Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews!

Light novel Date A Live has proven to be a heavy hitter with two anime series under its belt and a movie on the way. You can chalk up the appeal to its unique cast and none are as, um, unique, as today's figure. Let's dig in!

Date A Live II - Kurumi Tokisaki 1/7 Complete Figure [Alphamax]
Data+A+Live+II+Kurumi+Tokisaki+figure

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
The Wedding Dress is part of the Nendoroid More line. "Saber" head is not included. (Although the face has a nice expression which goes well with the dress)

omlet

Um, nendoroid more are accessories. It's not a whole figure it's just the dress body. They're using Saber's head in promo shots because, well, why not, it's Saber.

I'm going to buy the wedding dress so I can put Eren Yeager's head on it, among other uses. Hoping they make a tuxedo one, too, lol.

Nendoroid More is often accessories to let you do more with your Nendos for photos or display.

Honestly not sure why anyone is finding the dress creepy. To each their own. I find it adorable, especially with that face plate they are using.

Um, nendoroid more are accessories. It's not a whole figure it's just the dress body. They're using Saber's head because, well, why not, it's Saber.

I'm going to buy the wedding dress so I can put Eren Yeager's head on it, among other uses. Hoping they make a tuxedo one, too, lol.

Ohh, I get it now, thanks. I just never heard of it before, so I got confused.

omlet

Nendo #53
People were saying old nendos were bad is this true?

Old nendos (up until around #200, with exceptions) have a different style of stand which sometimes really limits what you can do with them in terms of poses. The nendos themselves are not bad, generally, but the stands are.
But, dude, it's Yoko, and she has her rifle. And you can strap that rifle on any nendo you want :D Or do this!

Nendoroid More: Kisekae

Release: Pajamas

Preorders: Swimsuits

Shown: Cheerleader Outfits, Wedding Dress

Announced: Police Outfit, Maid Outfit, Ninja Outfit, GothLoli Outfit, School Uniform

Looks nice, though stuck at the same pose, I guess?

Old nendos (up until around #200, with exceptions) have a different style of stand which sometimes really limits what you can do with them in terms of poses. The nendos themselves are not bad, generally, but the stands are.

But, dude, it's Yoko, and she has her rifle. And you can strap that rifle on any nendo you want :D

My Kuroneko has a terrible, terrible stand.

I just can't...

..stand it.

Theonik

Announced: Police Outfit, Maid Outfit, Ninja Outfit, GothLoli Outfit, School Uniform
Tempting.

But, dude, it's Yoko, and she has her rifle. And you can strap that rifle on any nendo you want :D Or do this!
So do the new stands work on them? I have loads to use for fancy stuff.

Omg at the last set....I will need it. The Cheerleader set is cute, wish it came with those faceplates.

omlet

And these are all for regular sized nendos, right?

If so, I NEED (some of) THESE.

So do the new stands work on them? I have loads to use for fancy stuff.

No, actually, they don't, which is a bummer. The older nendos don't have the holes in their backs/heads for the newer style stands to attach in. You'd have to mod either the stand or the nendo. Off the top of my head, a good way to do that without actually drilling a hole in the nendo would be using magnets (attach one inside the head).

Theonik

No, actually, they don't, which is a bummer. The older nendos don't have the holes in their backs/heads for the newer style stands to attach in. You'd have to mod either the stand or the nendo. Off the top of my head, a good way to do that without actually drilling a hole in the nendo would be using magnets (attach one inside the head).
So basically using Rico's stand would work with magnets but not normal ones reasonably.

SoldnerKei

Delivery Man just passed !!!

YEEEAAAHHHH

that figure that when I was about to preorder preorder got closed :v

take more picks please! also if you could tell me if it's a cast-off, because that kimono looks like it on the images, that was the factor I took so much time to preorder, not a big fan of cast-offs on scales
scrap that, I checked on MFC, no cast-off... damn :c

nevertheless, Erza Scarlet!!

that figure that when I was about to preorder preorder got closed :v

take more picks please! also if you could tell me if it's a cast-off, because that kimono looks like it on the images, that was the factor I took so much time to preorder, not a big fan of cast-offs on scales
scrap that, I checked on MFC, no cast-off... damn :c

nevertheless, Erza Scarlet!!

More pictures maybe later today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom