• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charge Blade is awesome, but some of my friends from other places are already hating me for using it: "Meh, going the easy way", "Using that is cheating", etc etc.

Bring on the hate, though, loved that weapon.

I want so bad to take a nap though...

just ignore them... use whatever weapon that you're comfortable with
at least it isn't kelbi bow like in mh3u lol

That figure is very nice looking but it's just....not what I'm looking for in a Rail Wars figure.

Same here, a Rail Wars figure from Orchid Seed... dear lord, I can't imagine that otherwise I get all warm inside.

It needs more plot, hometown and life.

Goddamnit, sorry about the double post. Should be an edit.

Einbroch

Banned
$80 custom Amiibos sold by Toys 'R Us.

4A9OKVO.gif

You know what happens next.

Water hose from the background + scantily-clad train girl = ???

Well, I'll let your mind fill in the blank.

It already did.

I wonder what are the chances of her getting another figure that's not absurd in price and exclusivity. Slim I bet.

Eh, I think I have a bigger chance of seeing a Red nendo for less than 10k, B/B, than seeing another figure of her.

So I make an impulse purchase and her
FIGURE-007534.jpg

All is well with the shipment and it arrives in my city this morning. "Out for Delivery" it says. Then I wait, and wait and wait. And then:
lp0vJGj.jpg

Not only do I not have the figure that was suppose to arrive today, but, to add insult to injury, I was updated with an oxymoron?! You've updated my delivery status to inform me of a lack of a delivery status... ugh... I'm so mad right now I could break the the physical limitations of my body and perform a flawless backflip without having had any prior knowledge or training!

I just hope it arrives tomorrow because I cannot fathom going to the post office to retrieve a package that, I'm certain, was either lost or stolen. Judging by the USPS's logic, IT'S PROBABLY A COMBINATION OF THE TWO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom