• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerojul

25rf5ih.jpg
I firmly agree. Basically I think there should have been more Valkyria Chronicles anything and everything, but there's no justice in the world :/

I think they look better then the Pops, but not being able to get a full set without using ebay would be a pain in the ass... Also £8/$12 a pop for a blind figure purchase is taking the piss...

Yeah. Definitely better looking then the regular Pops. And I TOTALLY agree with your assessment. Blind box and cost is crazy. It's why I've stayed away from them. But now having one in hand... I think I'll get rid of my wave 1 and 2 of the regular Pops and see if I and snag most of these instead. Some are going for crazy prices though (Jamie Lannister $100+)

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Yeah. Definitely better looking then the regular Pops. And I TOTALLY agree with your assessment. Blind box and cost is crazy. It's why I've stayed away from them. But now having one in hand... I think I'll get rid of my wave 1 and 2 of the regular Pops and see if I and snag most of these instead. Some are going for crazy prices though (Jamie Lannister $100+)
I wish you luck in this endeavor if you go through with it, never saw the appeal in regular pops, but these small ones have the character and personality the regulars lack.

My eyes are hurt trying to decypher what is going on in this image. The perspective of the picture is making me go crazy.

You should read blame, or watch it...

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I love the style of the GK you posted and of that ipanel so I'd like to give it a try. Is the manga over ?

Also, very nice to see this VC stuff posted. Makes me want to play it again.

It's been over for a while, same guy created the Knights of Sidonia that is starting to get figures now, also worth a look...

raven777

I want more Monster Hunter, Danganronpa and Pokemon GKs.

I know, I was kidding. Played VC until chapter 7, need to play it again on the PC.

Before I end this post, though, holy hell at this picture:

Seems like she went to the same doctor as Selvaria.

The doctor's name is called "Raita" lol

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
He's too chicken
or perhaps wise
to come here and post it himself, but Zweizer posted an update in the EO thread on his progress building/painting the EOIV Imperial model kit from Koto if you guys wanna check it out: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=152760221&postcount=1779
Chicken or not, he's doing a great job on it...

Mandarake

rekt
my
wallet

rip rip

Glad to see someone picked up that gold saw, at 2K I almost bit, but will wait and see how the OG BRS girls suit me before picking up the animation ones...

Einbroch

Banned
Hmm might have to cancel the Frame Girl order. Reading on MFC sounds like it is a kit you have to paint.

Yeah, they're plastic kits. Each piece is gonna be colored plastic, so you don't have to paint it if you don't want to, but it won't look like the pictures you see.

Pretty sure that was what was warned here when they were revealed. :p

Edit: Yep, this is and idea of how she will come, except according to Koto her face will be prepainted (colors of plastic will be brown, not blue).

Hmm might have to cancel the Frame Girl order. Reading on MFC sounds like it is a kit you have to paint.

Yeah, it probably is. I'll keep it though, maybe the prospect of a girl will make me like gunplas.

Every drug needs an entry point.

Yeah, they're plastic kits. Each piece is gonna be colored plastic, so you don't have to paint it if you don't want to, but it won't look like the pictures you see.

Edit: Yep, this is and idea of how she will come, except according to Koto her face will be prepainted (colors of plastic will be brown, not blue).

Not bad, IMO. Could be worse.

I suppose as long as she has her face on. I can attempt to paint the armor if i want to, but i can no do faces.

Hmm if that's the case (her face painted) I might keep it. I have a buddy who loves to airbrush train models. He might give her armor a go and make it look better.

She is rather cheap anyways.

LiK

any notable Persona 4 figures coming soon that I should be aware of? I didn't follow all of the massive WonFes news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom