• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and the Yoko nendo is already gone. Not surprised.

WTsrLFc.jpg

cEYhVfX.gif

But Strike Witches has many more Shimada Fumikane designs. It wins.

How is 'Real pilots which are people genderbent and fighting aliens in WW2' more what the hell is this than 'Boats re-imagined as girls(?) of questionable scale'

IDK... crotch shots.

Off topic: Finally fought Zamtrios. I think I was over geared because that was really easy. Could have been my favorite new monster but then he
Inflated like a balloon.

His armor are really cool too. Too bad it has crappy skills.

So my Amiami bill for this month is under 300 now. I think that's doable. Even with the shipping, should be under 300.

I am tempted to tack on a gunpla or frame arms kit.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Nice! I really like those chibi ships...kinda want one still.

Still readily available. I think they were originally released in 2012? And then re-released to capitalize on KanColle popularity. It helps they don't need to pay any licensing!

They're pretty damn small though.

images

(Wire and deck sticker not included in DX version)

Congrats, I was still in "I don't collect statues" mode when it came out, though I wanted one.. I don't know that the rest of figuregaf knows how much she goes for, but I do...

How much did she set you back?

In NeoGAF terms?

193080.20 ¥

I got my grail, was able to help a guy out in a bind, and sent a very clear message to the lcs owner that brokered the deal that I'm a serious collector.

chrono01

T__T Amiibos are a curse.
They are.

I'm waiting for Mega Man/Sonic to arrive from Amazon, and Shulk from AmiAmi [when my monthly order ships]. After that, I'll probably combine them all into a single auction [complete Wave 1/2/3] and sell them all. They're just a headache.

Speaking of ships, I watched the new KanColle episode last night. I was pleased with it. Very pleased.

omlet

I'm not a hipster. I have no amiibos and don't even care about them at all.
I'm too busy buying into the current crazy shipgirl fad huehuehue.

i c wut u did ther.

It's astounding to me how much Sideshow pieces go up in value once they sell out. Prices go from "That's expensive!" to LOLNOPE.

lol I know. There are a whole bunch of Alien and Predator pieces I want with stratospheric pricing.

Another closeup. I don't know where I'm going to put her.

NYcn3ah.jpg

Theonik

Puru paid for. Now to convince myself I don't need to buy that Gravity Daze Kat.
I wanted her since I saw her though convince me she sucks.

Well at least its less stress for you to get them. ~_~
I got two, saw the mess it is trying to get some of them, and then I gave up. Samus and Pikachu are enough for me.
They are.

I'm waiting for Mega Man/Sonic to arrive from Amazon, and Shulk from AmiAmi [when my monthly order ships]. After that, I'll probably combine them all into a single auction [complete Wave 1/2/3] and sell them all. They're just a headache.

Speaking of ships, I watched the new KanColle episode last night. I was pleased with it. Very pleased.
I'm remembering back when I said I wasn't gonna get any straight away except the rares
;___; Damn scalpers have more or less made every one rare T__T, feel the most sorry for you NA folks though, their distribution is such a mess =/
Man, I can't believe you guys bought into the Amiibo trend. Hipsters, the lot of you.
goku-vs-frieza-the-comeback-o.gif

Always been curious was your name inspired by DBZ or something else?
And yes I know Goku get's slapped back in the GIF XD

StayDead

Well after moving my bed in the pink room to a better place and getting most of my figure boxes out my room now feels more like my room apart from the insanely pink walls and princess wallpaper border at the top of the room so feeling much better. Everyone else is somehow already in bed at 11PM so I think living here might become a problem for me in the long run lol my keyboard makes so much noise.

PC still not set up and two days of Internet gaming lost, but I shall persevere!

chrono01

Well after moving my bed in the pink room to a better place and getting most of my figure boxes out my room now feels more like my room apart from the insanely pink walls and princess wallpaper border at the top of the room so feeling much better. Everyone else is somehow already in bed at 11PM so I think living here might become a problem for me in the long run lol my keyboard makes so much noise.

PC still not set up and two days of Internet gaming lost, but I shall persevere!
You'll come to embrace the pink. Do not resist.

StayPink.

SoldnerKei

I would paint some Kirby faces on your wall~
they would be always watching... always...

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
In NeoGAF terms?

193080.20 ¥

I got my grail, was able to help a guy out in a bind, and sent a very clear message to the lcs owner that I'm a serious collector.

Your LCS owners gonna start rolling out the red carpet when you strut in.

When your in the position to help someone and get your grail at the same time that shit's gotta feel good. Just going back and picking up some of the things I missed, or passed on always feels great to finally have them sitting on the shelf, but Darth Talon is at level I don't see myself attaining.

My grails a hell of a lot cheaper, the Mark Newman Vampirella EX, but I keep putting off picking her up and started setting stupid rules in front of her so that she always remains a grail.

I need to want to own her, more then I need to own her, if that makes any sense at all to anyone else I dunno, but that's how I feel about my grail. I need to feel like I can buy her without sweating it...

oh come on, you fucking tease. Out with it.... :p

I wasn't trying to tease, I was trying to be discrete... I now know I suck at that...

My grails a hell of a lot cheaper, the Mark Newman Vampirella EX, but I keep putting off picking her up and started setting stupid rules in front of her so that she always remains a grail.

I need to want to own her, more then I need to own her, if that makes any sense at all to anyone else I dunno, but that's how I feel about my grail. I need to feel like I can buy her without sweating it...

I have 0 experience with Vampi. Comics or otherwise, but that Sideshow piece looks damn tempting. I kinda want my first SS statue to be a character I'm a really big fan of, though.

wasn't trying to tease, I was trying to be discrete... I now know I suck at that...

I figured it was a lot. I just wanted a ballpark figure. I don't need to know what he paid down to the decimal point.

Your LCS owners gonna start rolling out the red carpet when you strut in.

When your in the position to help someone and get your grail at the same time that shit's gotta feel good. Just going back and picking up some of the things I missed, or passed on always feels great to finally have them sitting on the shelf, but Darth Talon is at level I don't see myself attaining.

I wasn't trying to tease, I was trying to be discrete... I now know I suck at that...

That Vampi EX is a great piece. I like the comiquette, too. There's a shop in town that has the PF. Dunno about the price. I've got the new one preordered.

I totally understand about want vs need. I had just started collecting when Darth Talon was released. At that time I was more into Kotobukiya bishoujos.

I did try several times to get Talon on ebay, but was always sniped. I really didn't know how things worked, either. I thought that it was just a matter of time until someone threw one up on the 'bay at a reasonable price (close to what she originally retailed for).

Then the piece was shown on Big Bang Theory and the price just skyrocketed after that. It didn't make sense to spend that much, when I could get four SSC PFs for that price and handn't even a single PF collected at the time. Now I'm fleshing out a budding collection so it makes more sense.

I guess I need to pick up Asajj Ventress now....

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
In NeoGAF terms?

193080.20 ¥

I got my grail, was able to help a guy out in a bind, and sent a very clear message to the lcs owner that brokered the deal that I'm a serious collector.

Makes what I paid for my Yoshino Nendo sound like chump change. Congrats on this magnificent acquisition.

GSC, please do NOT rerelease Yoshino...at least not in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom