• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first Amiami order finally came in.

There are some obvious crappy paint spots on her but for the cost I can let it go. There is a lot of detail in the sculpt. Really happy since my MH3U character used the Barioth Armor for a long time.

Looks nice, I'll try to find one in the future. MonHun is growing on me.

Hmm if that's the case (her face painted) I might keep it. I have a buddy who loves to airbrush train models. He might give her armor a go and make it look better.

She is rather cheap anyways.

hmm I've never air brushed before. I wonder if that's the best way to go for these mecha kits. I believe the regular frame arms kits require some painting too to get the best look.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Yeah, they're plastic kits. Each piece is gonna be colored plastic, so you don't have to paint it if you don't want to, but it won't look like the pictures you see.

Pretty sure that was what was warned here when they were revealed. :p

Edit: Yep, this is and idea of how she will come, except according to Koto her face will be prepainted (colors of plastic will be brown, not blue).

I was hoping the eyes will be decals.

LiK

Prize figures can be so nice, and be cheap on top of that. Both Kill la Kill prize figures are definitely good.

I really like some prize figures more than the premium ones in terms of their sculpt. I'm finding more prize figures are much better quality as well so their cheap price is a nice perk.

Oh, and the Yoko nendo is already gone. Not surprised.

WTsrLFc.jpg

WHAT

IS

I really like some prize figures more than the premium ones in terms of their sculpt. I'm finding more prize figures are much better quality as well so their cheap price is a nice perk.

I believe its this one they revealed at wonfest. Looks great. I'll definitely get it.

287805.jpg

From the Persona series I only despise Ken. Second to last is Chie and her annoying as fuck voice, shame I couldn't play the undub version. Funny because I loved Erin as Junko, but I couldn't stand her as Chie.

2nd item unboxed.

I've only watched a few episodes of Strike Witches but the concept of these girls flying around using MG42 Machine guns is too stupidly cool to me.

edit. Updated for size. Mobile GAF can't tell the difference.

omlet

2nd item unboxed.

I've only watched a few episodes of Strike Witches but the concept of these girls flying around using MG42 Machine guns is too stupidly cool to me.
Not starting with Alter's Lucchini, what is wrong with you? If you're gonna go Strike Witches you might as well go full Strike Witches!

I believe its this one they revealed at wonfest. Looks great. I'll definitely get it.

287805.jpg
I will completely shit my pants if it actually gets released.

Its been a GK for so long I still dont really believe it will happen...

LiK...me and you can hang out, away from john and acid.
I'm gonna head online when I get home to drop some ShutupIhateYouYouStupidJerk's on people online

Theonik

I haven't watched enough of the show to want more.

I think Strike Witches is definitly dumber than Kancolle. Kancolle at least knows it's dumb, but Strike Witches seems like it tries to be serious.
First of all. What.
Also Strike Witches is 100x better than anything Kancolle could dream to be.

I will completely shit my pants if it actually gets released.

Its been a GK for so long I still dont really believe it will happen...

LiK...me and you can hang out, away from john and acid.
I'm gonna head online when I get home to drop some ShutupIhateYouYouStupidJerk's on people online

MFC says Sega and prepainted, so prize figure I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom