• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Finest Brew

Neo Member
So, random question. But has the Young Link (Majora's Mask version) Nendoroid gotten a release date at all? Or even screenshots of what the figure looks like itself?

chrono01

money will go into native nurse
i0LQ1Ib.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So, random question. But has the Young Link (Majora's Mask version) Nendoroid gotten a release date at all? Or even screenshots of what the figure looks like itself?
Nothing. Haven't heard anything else about the ALBW figma either and that was announced well before the MM nendo.

The Finest Brew

Neo Member
Nothing. Haven't heard anything else about the ALBW figma either and that was announced well before the MM nendo.

Really? Yeesh. I was hoping I could hold out for it, but I might just end up getting the Celty Nendoroid instead, if I don't end up splurging on one of the DRRR!!x2 statues (Shizuo hnnnn-)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Really? Yeesh. I was hoping I could hold out for it, but I might just end up getting the Celty Nendoroid instead, if I don't end up splurging on one of the DRRR!!x2 statues (Shizuo hnnnn-)
Well nendos aren't that expensive and seeing as MM Link is likely going to not be released for some time you could easily get both.

Neo Dark

Oh god, they're making a Monster Musume anime!? If they make figures of the monster girls, I'm dooooooooomed.

thatsmyfetish.jpg
Lols you didn't know that? It was announced like 2 months ago wasn't it? Still kills me that we still don't have translations on the new chapters yet...

figma pls
I wouldn't mind. Chapter 26 really won me over with her.. especially this moment

I wait too long to pre-order figures. If I have an eye on one I should just hit the Add to Cart button but nooo I have doubts and miss my opportunity!

The Finest Brew

Neo Member
Well nendos aren't that expensive and seeing as MM Link is likely going to not be released for some time you could easily get both.

Yeah, that's true. I just didn't want to buy Celty, only for MM Link to go up for preorder within the next month or w/e. Would be a pain to save up again is all.

Theonik

I wait too long to pre-order figures. If I have an eye on one I should just hit the Add to Cart button but nooo I have doubts and miss my opportunity!
That's the problem with some Japanese retailers. Every retailer should let you cancel unless it's some bto shit.
But really, expecting someone to order something 6 months in advance with no cancellations is dumb. They lose more sales than the cancellations that they have to accommodate anyway since they can't force you to pay.

That's the problem with some Japanese retailers. Every retailer should let you cancel unless it's some bto shit.
But really, expecting someone to order something 6 months in advance with no cancellations is dumb. They lose more sales than the cancellations that they have to accommodate anyway since they can't force you to pay.

It's not like amiami can charge their mark-up pre-owned prices for figures that don't sell out of pre-orders. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm about to order Yayoi, Iori and Makoto out of fear that they'll sell out. I should stop myself, I make bad purchasing decisions late at night.

It's not like amiami can charge their mark-up pre-owned prices for figures that don't sell out of pre-orders. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm about to order Yayoi, Iori and Makoto out of fear that they'll sell out. I should stop myself, I make bad purchasing decisions late at night.

It's still morning where I am, so I can assure you that's a good decision :p

Theonik

Well this is what N-Y does. But actually no, cancellations don't actually stop them from doing that after the fact!

That's a good idea! Don't forget Miki coming this month and Hibiki is getting a re-release after Iori!

kewlmyc

My Mikasa prize figure came from amiami today.

Eren has a homie

Little paint drip on the leg and what I hope is glue on the arm. Not bad for 19.9something.

Mikasa's pose reminds me of a dog about to do business.

Centorea best horse.

No argument here. Though the spider-chick is strangely hot.

I personally prefer the snake, or mermaid.

Legs are so last gen.

My favorite is the Papi the harpy.

I'm mean, I don't read that smut. No sir.

giphy.gif

Seeing as you all have your monster girl fetishes showing, here you go Amiamiblog highlighted this body pillow again for all you Centaur fans XD:
Giddyup!

Speaking of getting into the saddle, this centaur body pillow is designed to be easily mounted. Forget all the haters--ride off into the sunlight and don't look back!

Newly Illustrated Kentaurs-girl L-shaped Life-size Hugging Pillow Cover by Z-Ton (w/Pillow Body) [GPT]
Size: 1200 x 1200mm (thickness with cushion batting: 500mm)
Material: 2-way Tricot
*Set includes hugging pillow cover and a L-shaped pillow body.

That Senkan Seiki prize figure that was up for preorder a while back has finally had a sample shown. She'll be utterly tiny at 10cm but that base looks fantastic compared to the usual prize figure standard of "black circle base."

Zerojul

I will need to track down the Super Robot Chogokin version.
I got it and it's great, nice poseability, the sculpt feels very slick and accurate to me, and it's as sturdy as a SRC can be. On the downside, it doesn't come with a lot of accessories (there was a Tamashii web limited options pack sold separately), and of course it doesn't transform and combine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom