• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laputa_94

I got it and it's great, nice poseability, the sculpt feels very slick and accurate to me, and it's as sturdy as a SRC can be. On the downside, it doesn't come with a lot of accessories (there was a Tamashii web limited options pack sold separately), and of course it doesn't transform and combine :)

I will probably just pose it with its arms crossed anyways so I am fine with that.

Out of stock.

The only place so far that have seen the SRC version was on amazon.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Browsing Preowned on Amiami
op4dkl9.gif

george_us

She-Hulk turned out great! Great paint job, charming pose, and she might have the best face of all the bishoujos released so far. She might surpass Power Girl as my favorite bishoujo. Koto did an awesome job with her. Juri turned out pretty damn nice as well although she isn't as polished overall.

Acid08

Banned
Grabbed my Ami order from the post office this morning! Just gotta get through 7 hours of class before I can open it.

Bahahaha that's great! Love the tear.

On another topic, I've been meaning to give this to someone (who would also be able to give a few bucks for shipping since I'm super broke) who's going to fully appreciate it. I know there are a few of you out there with figures from the game, so maybe one of you want it? It was given to me by a friend and although I've never played it, I want to see it go to a good home.

Giolon

Bahahaha that's great! Love the tear.

On another topic, I've been meaning to give this to someone (who would also be able to give a few bucks for shipping since I'm super broke) who's going to fully appreciate it. I know there are a few of you out there with figures from the game, so maybe one of you want it? It was given to me by a friend and although I've never played it, I want to see it go to a good home.

OMG I would love that! I'm a huge Muramasa (and Vanillaware) fan. Momohime and Kongiku are sitting on my shelf above my desk, though I need to give them a good photoshoot.

Pre-owned section isn't so bad sometimes. I found the Homura I've been looking for for a while!

The fun thing is that that has been languishing on preowned for ages. Nobody's buying it. Heck, even at 90% I doubt anyone would buy it.

For a while I thought they'd listed new ones, because it was definitely there through March. It's scary to think it's been there so long without being marked down any.

antibolo

Banned
Tifa's misaligned pointy nipples gave me a good lol.

Still a fairly cool figure I guess. Although I'd prefer her in original style.

Posting latest pick-ups

Finally complete Power Ranger / Zyuranger collection (mostly PR because of the Yellow :p )

20184_10153240946632346_7237170871959790989_n.jpg

And yesterday got Blue Beet

11208968_10153254584882346_420338693_n.jpg

Already preordered the other two and arriving this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom