• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did anybody get their Lucina figure yet? I'm asking because I thought it was supposed to come out the end of last month and has been in preparing order for almost a week. Is this normal because this is the first time ordering a figure.

She was delayed to late June.

Delays are an unfortunately common thing in the figure world.

Bombless

So did anybody get their Lucina figure yet? I'm asking because I thought it was supposed to come out the end of last month and has been in preparing order for almost a week. Is this normal because this is the first time ordering a figure.
Lucina has been delayed, she didn't come out.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

Figma Lucina and Snake were delayed until June.

EDIT: Moon pls
EDIT 2: Bombless pls

Replicant

Hmm, hard. Maybe:

1. Star Lord/B] -.Sideshow/Hot Toys Star Lord from "Guardians of the Galaxy"

902219_press01.jpg

2. The Big 0 - Soul of Chogokin Big O

3. Saint Seiya - Myth Cloth Crown Pegasus Seiya. I love this show as a kid.

Kanra

Thanks guys for the fast replies. That explains why I was charged last week and now I have my money back. Sucks that we have to wait till June though:(

chrono01

chrono-kun ain't got no standards anymore. :(
Well, when they release so few figures of her, I can't exactly be picky. :(

I do have GSC's previous version though, so unless this one looks amazing painted I'll probably be passing. There are so many other figures on my wishlist that I'm holding out for.

Before I go check the wreckage(?) site, here's my top 3:

The best Gurren Lagann figure imo (aside from that killer TTGL bootleg). Amazing articulation, super stable stand, and a good amount of accessories. The real robot design might turn off a few fans, but it's really detailed. 10/10

It's the best Madoka figure ever. It's on the front page of MFC for a reason. What else is here to say?

RULES OF NATURE!!!
I had a hard time choosing between this and Alter Panty, but Raiden won me over. Easily the most detailed figure that I own, and for a 1/6 scale figure he's got a lot of different parts to choose from. Oh and his eye can light up.

kewlmyc

The best Gurren Lagann figure imo (aside from that killer TTGL bootleg). Amazing articulation, super stable stand, and a good amount of accessories. The real robot design might turn off a few fans, but it's really detailed. 10/10

It's the best Madoka figure ever. It's on the front page of MFC for a reason. What else is here to say?

RULES OF NATURE!!!
I had a hard time choosing between this and Alter Panty, but Raiden won me over. Easily the most detailed figure that I own, and for a 1/6 scale figure he's got a lot of different parts to choose from. Oh and his eye can light up.

I own all three of those as well. Good tastes dude.

56Wg4Fg.gif

Hopefully they aren't broken at home.

Acid08

Banned

RULES OF NATURE!!!

Um, what GL figure is that?

gokieks

1. Fate/Unlimited Codes - Saber Lily - 1/7 - Distant Avalon (Good Smile Company)
Still the best Saber scale figure around as far as I'm concerned, and being the TM fanboy that I am, by far my favorite figure.

2. The Idolmaster - Miura Azusa - 1/6 - Happy Wedding (Good Smile Company)
From the facial expression to the lovely dress to the adorable dog, I love everything about this figure.

3. Oboro Muramasa - Momohime - 1/8 (Alter)
A close call between this and Aa Megami-sama - Belldandy - Holy Bell - 1/10 (Max Factory), the more manageable size ultimately made the difference in putting this slightly ahead.

Top 2 are pretty definitive. 3rd spot a close call between Momohime and

I own all three of those as well. Good tastes dude.

56Wg4Fg.gif

Hopefully they aren't broken at home.

NK7IPWf.gif

Um, what GL figure is that?

Riobot Gurren Lagann, it might be a little hard to find now but look around Mandarake, that's where I found it. There's supposed to be a Riobot Lazangann as well that was originally scheduled for a 2014 release, but it got pushed back to 2015 (let's see how long that lasts).

- - - - -

Okay, time for the damage report.
Nearly everything that didn't have a sturdy base was toppled over or fell from the top of a 6 foot(ish) shelf. All the revoltechs, figmas, and anything that didn't have a base took a dive. Most of it looks to be okay, no missing pieces thankfully; Riobone Canti was completely blown apart, but putting all his limbs into their proper joints is nothing to cry over.

A tiny piece of Figma Misaka's 3DMG got chipped off. The piece is way too small to find, it wouldn't be too much of a problem but it was one of the numbs that a strap attaches to.
The worst casualty is this:

The foot is completely snapped off from where it was attatched. I'm going to try and use a little krazy glue, so hopefully that will fix it. Other than that everything else seems alright, I'll look more closely at the Gurren Lagann Revoltechs to see if they have any damage that I may have missed. Fwiw, this could have been a whole lot worse.

Ryuuroden

I guess I'll add my top 3 figures

1)

2)

3)

Though my top 3 will change once July comes as a figure that comes out that month is guaranteed to become my favorite figure, possible of all time. (No not the giant Kirino >_<)

Your first figure kinda looks like an SD version of Lafiel Abriel. If only it were..... :( Sad that some of my favorite series never got figures cause they came from an era that didn't see as many figures. I need some Tenchi, Slayers, 12 Kingdoms, Cowboy Bebop, Crest of the Stars figures man.

Vylash

I guess I'll add my top 3 figures

1)

2)

3)

Though my top 3 will change once July comes as a figure that comes out that month is guaranteed to become my favorite figure, possible of all time. (No not the giant Kirino >_<)

gonna need you to hand over that Totori fig, asap

Your first figure kinda looks like an SD version of Lafiel Abriel. If only it were..... :( Sad that some of my favorite series never got figures cause they came from an era that didn't see as many figures. I need some Tenchi, Slayers, 12 Kingdoms, Cowboy Bebop, Crest of the Stars figures man.

I had to google her but yeah they really do look a lot alike and I feel your pain, quite a few older series I love too that has no figures :(

Is that..Reset?
OMG I WANT THAT

Yeah,
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/117934
I ordered her when HLJ binned her and she quickly became one of my most favorite figures, she's simple but amazing and the paintjobs flawless.

gonna need you to hand over that Totori fig, asap

I have both Totori's and the Nendo but I absolutely love the base on that one. It has soo much detail and color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom