• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Bonus:
Not sure if nendos count, but these two idiots have to be at the top

tumblr_nnolcqeyma1qhqmesol.jpg

Yep. Nano's definitely my favorite as far as nendos are concerned.

So, we're doing a top 3? It's a bit odd for me. I'm much more excited about the things I have lined up in pre-order than what I currently own. It's like my current collection was just a warm up.

kkraisin1401535538l2xsa.jpeg

3.) Yoshino

hng. Anzupls!~

I cant wait to get nendo Yoshino. So glad she went back up for preorder!

She's always been there if your wallet was deep enough.

I feel kinda bad about what I payed for her. I feel REALLY bad that I convinced someone else on here to pay 14k for her about a week before they announced the rerelease.

oops

cajunator

Banned
She's always been there if your wallet was deep enough.

I feel kinda bad about what I payed for her. I feel REALLY bad that I convinced someone else on here to pay 14k for her about a week before they announced the rerelease.

oops

Well I had other priorities when she first came out but the more I saw her the more I regretted.

Einbroch

Banned
Top three figures:

3) 2020 Miku

I love Miku, but a good majority of her figures are good, not great. Noting has blown me away except 2020 Miku. Such a great design, different but you can still tell it's Meeks. Lovely.

2) Yoshino

Cutest. Nendo. Ever. She's adorable. Love her eyes, her rabbit ears, everything. DAL is mediocre, but damn those character designs are top notch.

1) Elin Mystic

Just a gorgeous figure, big and heavy. Her eyes are hng, her hips are hng, and her pose in hng. I don't see a figure passing this in the near future, if ever.

antibolo

Banned
Does the GSC store allow combining pre-orders? Like, if I pre-order something now and then something else I want comes up, will I be able to merge them?

cajunator

Banned
Top three figures:

2) Yoshino

Cutest. Nendo. Ever. She's adorable. Love her eyes, her rabbit ears, everything. DAL is mediocre, but damn those character designs are top notch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*SQUEES A LOT

kierwynn

I'm late to the favorite figures party, but here's my favorites from my collection so far (in no particular order):

Odin Sphere - Mercedes - 1/8 (Alter)

This was one of my most wanted figures when I first started collecting. I love Odin Sphere and I love Mercedes. I love this figure a lot- the pose, the base... everything is great about it!

Atelier Meruru ~Alchemist of Arland 3~ - Merurulince Rede Arls - 1/8 (Phat Company)

Another great figure. I love pretty much everything about it! The post, the colors, the stars in the background.... I love how bright and happy the figure looks.

Dangan Ronpa: The Animation - Kirigiri Kyouko - Monokuma - 1/8 (Phat Company)

Queen Kirigiri- she's pretty awesome and one of my favorite characters, so of course I love the figure.

Ultimadrago

I'm late to the favorite figures party, but here's my favorites from my collection so far (in no particular order):

Odin Sphere - Mercedes - 1/8 (Alter)

mgnmcvrcmyi8.jpg

This was one of my most wanted figures when I first started collecting. I love Odin Sphere and I love Mercedes. I love this figure a lot- the pose, the base... everything is great about it!

RE-RELEASE PRE-ORDER WHEEEEENʷʰᵉᶰ ʷʰᵉᶰ ʷʰᵉᶰ ʷʰᵉᶰ ʷʰᵉᶰ

One of my current grails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom