• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I didn't realize Phat is going to be making an Angela Balzac as well. Maybe I should wait. The Alphamax version is completely unremarkable aside from that asstoundingly-sculpted ass.

chrono01

Hmm... I didn't realize Phat is going to be making an Angela Balzac as well. Maybe I should wait. The Alphamax version is completely unremarkable aside from that asstoundingly-sculpted ass.
Depends. Do you plan on living an unnaturally long life? I mean, it IS Phat Company we're talking about.

Can't wait to get it in 2018.

Depends. Do you plan on living an unnaturally long life? I mean, it IS Phat Company we're talking about.

Well, I thought about that. My August is a bit packed. I mean, not by our usual standards, but I'm trying to cut down. I've only got a few figures in August, and I want to keep it that way. But my August 2016 is free and clear. :D

Butt you know you want that.

I'm not crazy about the rest of the figure, though. The pose is pretty boring.

Arkadios

Ladies, rejoice!

tumblr_nntos8zNNG1sfkpi7o1_1280.jpg

GK.

I always wanted to do this.

So what's you're guys favorite EVA figures? I asked for a recommendation in the action figure thread and got some great help. Im curious of what kind of figures you guys own.

Giolon

Wow, very few people ordered castle girl

The Rent was Too Damn High!

Seriously though - that price for a figure from a franchise nobody outside of Japan is familiar with? I'm not surprised the number are that low. My real surprise was how low the numbers for Bishoujo Juri and She-Hulk were. Juri's numbers have come up a bit over time though.

Seriously though - that price for a figure from a franchise nobody outside of Japan is familiar with? I'm not surprised the number are that low. My real surprise was how low the numbers for Bishoujo Juri and She-Hulk were.

But the sculpt! I might jump on Amazon jp price... hmmm. Also for bishojo i rather wait for Amazon. Not really a fan of jury

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
At least this cutie turned out perfect:

Aaaand, scale bookcase. Completely out of space. Target, here I come.

How is the Aigis you had in your bottom shelf? I am looking for an Aigis figures, but couldn't decide which one to hunt for.

Seriously though - that price for a figure from a franchise nobody outside of Japan is familiar with? I'm not surprised the number are that low. My real surprise was how low the numbers for Bishoujo Juri and She-Hulk were. Juri's numbers have come up a bit over time though.

I ordered all of these.

No regrets.

Count me in the group that actually likes the Rebuild films, for what they are.

It's both a sequel, a remake, and a fuck you, I'ma make my own damn movies.

I love the way the show consistently does like as if to say "FINE! You want Shinji to man up? WELL HERE YOU GO, ARE YOU HAPPY?"

I think 3.0 could have been better (mainly the middle half of the movie being so damnably boring), but I did like it from a story perspective otherwise.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Got Kotobukiya Bishoujo She-Hulk today. The face ended up turning out much better than I thought. Seemed off in photos, but looks good in person. As mentioned earlier, the paint on the legs and arms seems slightly different from each other in photos, but you nomrally can't really see it.

17185864238_0792f88847_z.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Just coming in here to let you figure heads now that select Kellogs pop tarts can net you a free POP Captain America or Iron man for free and free shipping buy buy one box. All you have to do is put a code in on there site and they ship it too you. I bought a box for 1.99 and filled it out it two seconds. I know some people like to collect them.

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/get-avengers-stuff-with-poptarts.html

FunkoGAF appreciates your service. ;)

Giolon

Got Kotobukiya Bishoujo She-Hulk today. The face ended up turning out much better than I thought. Seemed off in photos, but looks good in person. As mentioned earlier, the paint on the legs and arms seems slightly different from each other in photos, but you nomrally can't really see it.

Nice set of photos. Looks almost like she's holding up the book shelf!

Got some new fleet girls in.

Akagi is one of the worst Figmas I have so far. Her posability sucks there are quality issues. Her flight deck doesn't stay on and she doesn't hold the arrow well.

Kaga however fixes all the issues I have with Akagi. She has better posability and she holds the arrows. Plus her paint is better.

You can't have one without the other though.

My whole fleet so far.

chrono01

Dammit you beat me to my edit lol. But yeah I thought the face looked like a Miku's and was looking up winter because of the eyes and found it easily. And you spelt Elsa wrong =P
Damn it, I knew something didn't seem right when I posted that.

Thanks for the correction. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom