• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

You posting this in your Top 3 reminded me that I want this figure.

One day perhaps.

How much did you pay for her anyways? I think I'd be uncomfortable for much more than $140 with good used box

Dunno. Whatever she cost back when she came out, which I think was only like 8000 yen or so, but the exchange rate was probably shit at the time.

Edit: Found my original AmiAmi e-mail:

Subtotal: 7,800 JPY
Shipping: 1,790 JPY (EMS)
Grand total: 9,590 JPY

In March 2012, the Yen:Dollar was approx. 82:1 so....$116. *cough* $140 ain't so bad considering 3 years later.

Dunno. Whatever she cost back when she came out, which I think as only like 8000 yen or so, but the exchange rate was probably shit at the time.

Edit: Found my original AmiAmi e-mail:

Subtotal: 7,800 JPY
Shipping: 1,790 JPY (EMS)
Grand total: 9,590 JPY

In March 2012, the Yen:Dollar was approx. 82:1 so....$116. *cough* $140 ain't so bad considering 3 years later.

AmiAmi had her pre-owned about a year ago for 12k. Don't recall if it was A/B or B/B, though.

Femto.

Fuck that. I dont give up on grails.

159.gif

Meyneth

Super Saiyan Sakura? o_O?
Yeah, I noticed that too.
I don't know if it's just how my figure came out, but even in a more even light her hair is pretty light colored.
Then again, CLAMP used a lot of really pastel/desaturated colours for their illustrations for Cardcaptor Sakura

tauke

I say the colour scheme for Sakura resembles more closely the original manga illustration. Really love CLAMP use of the pastel colour scheme. Reminds me of children storybook illustration.

Another reason why I immediately preorder the ArtFX Syaoran figure because it is quite faithful to the original art. Well maybe the colour saturation is off lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom