• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Mandarake + Post Office.

wqyAY1I.jpg

antibolo

Banned
Does 2020 Miku come in a really large box, and/or is abnormally heavy? Because I just realized that Mandarake probably charged me WAY too much for shipping.

Anyway she's already arrived in Canada and should arrive to me in two days or so, too late to be upset about it.

Thanks guys. The figure isn't really ok, the right leg is loose on the regular body, but is fine on the nude body. If I let her with that one seems like nothing happened, but the clothed body will need glue or something similar to keep the pieces from falling. Will send an e-mail soon. Sending it back isn't really an option because I will get taxed again, and since this one was one of my last figures I paid a lot for it, even got EMS shipping so it wouldn't go wrong.

Does 2020 Miku come in a really large box, and/or is abnormally heavy? Because I just realized that Mandarake probably charged me WAY too much for shipping.

Anyway she's already arrived in Canada and should arrive to me in two days or so, too late to be upset about it.

large box

Larger than Chiaki? Because HLJ charged me significantly less for Chiaki's shipping.

(Both were EMS)

dunno about the comparison since I don't have Chiaki, but 2020 Miku box is definitely big. I think the only scale that I own has bigger box than 2020 Miku is Sakuya Seraphim 1/8

RMI

Banned

sad face. The boxes that mandarake sends me in the mail are bomb proof. Can't imagine how this happened.

Also, my top 3 (I'm a little late to this)

1. Alter Aigis - very accurate to the beautiful artwork, and my favorite persona character design followed very closely by P3P's female MC.

2. Momohime - Just a stunning figure with a great pose and amazing coloring. Very close with Aigis in my ranking, but if the house were on fire and for some reason I couldn't save both of them I would run out with Aigis.

3. Max Factory Catherine - wonderful character design, her face is a little too hawkish, but I love her pose. Sexy without any lewdness.

Looking forward to a big amiami preowned update after this holiday week. Have to watch out for those figinstock updates, I've missed a few and regretted it recently.

Acid08

Banned
Hey everyone! So due to my some stuff from my medical insurance +my increasing amount of prescriptions/dosages my medical costs are increasing. I'm trying to get more hours from work but it's hard because of the amount of time I need to spend at school. In the meantime, to take some of the burden off right now, I'm trying to sell a couple things.

MegaHouse Yukiko Amagi-$35 shipped

Ques Q Elizabeth Christmas Ver-$60 shipped

FuRyu Super Sonico After Bath-$20 shipped*pending*

figm Mami Tomoe School Uniform Version-$30 shipped

Nendoroid Beatrice Anastasia-$30 shipped

Banpresto Nami and Banpresto Vivi Alabasta prize figures- $30 shipped for both

Banpresto Nami 15th Anniversary- $20 shipped

Robot Damashii Crossbone Gundam X-2-$30 shipped

Just PM me if you're interested in anything! Thanks!

edit: Yukiko has been sold!

Added a couple things to this. PM me with questions!

Acid08

Banned
sad face. The boxes that mandarake sends me in the mail are bomb proof. Can't imagine how this happened.

Also, my top 3 (I'm a little late to this)

1. Alter Aigis - very accurate to the beautiful artwork, and my favorite persona character design followed very closely by P3P's female MC.

2. Momohime - Just a stunning figure with a great pose and amazing coloring. Very close with Aigis in my ranking, but if the house were on fire and for some reason I couldn't save both of them I would run out with Aigis.

3. Max Factory Catherine - wonderful character design, her face is a little too hawkish, but I love her pose. Sexy without any lewdness.

Looking forward to a big amiami preowned update after this holiday week. Have to watch out for those figinstock updates, I've missed a few and regretted it recently.

That Alter Aigis is too great. Would love to get her someday.

Muzicfreq

Banned
I'm done for today.
Been up all night, started watching my niece only to have her be compltely rude and not listen to a single thing, spit and hit me.... then proceeds to get her mom's perfume and empties out half the whole thing in her room when I thought she was just playing in there.

Energy to draw... None
Energy to .. nope just nope I am done for the day.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Taking a break from GAF to put my life back on track. It is working, kinda.

I am sure you will have a blast catching up once you get everything sort out. It will be a good break, keep on working hard!

Is that something you could reasonably paint over? I don't know much about this, so forgive me if paint touch up is the most horrid idea ever.

I guess I can cover it up with similar color, it is impossible to get the same color, but at least it won't be noticeable from far away.

RMI

Banned
I'm done for today.
Been up all night, started watching my niece only to have her be compltely rude and not listen to a single thing, spit and hit me.... then proceeds to get her mom's perfume and empties out half the whole thing in her room when I thought she was just playing in there.

This sounds miserable. Sorry. Have a good rest.

cajunator

Banned

How does this even happen?

Came home to find Kurumi EX waiting for me. Not opening her for a while, but I can see the deluxe base through the box and I want to lick it. Or fit it with hands and use it to tell the time.

The base looks good. However seeing as it didnt change her appearance otherwise and I have dozens more ordered, I opted out of the deluxe version.
looks gorgeous though. Take pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom