• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Taking a break from GAF to put my life back on track. It is working, kinda.
Looking forward to seeing you return.
I'm done for today.
Been up all night, started watching my niece only to have her be compltely rude and not listen to a single thing, spit and hit me.... then proceeds to get her mom's perfume and empties out half the whole thing in her room when I thought she was just playing in there.

Energy to draw... None
Energy to .. nope just nope I am done for the day.

Days like that you just nope yourself to sleep...

I missed my She-Hulk / Himeji / Sorey delivery today. :(

Have to pick them up tomorrow.

My wife paid my amiami invoice again and still went with SAL parcel, so post some pics of Himeji when you get her out and set up.

Man, this is like Settin: The Figure.

He's gotta better taste then that.

I finally got a response back about Utsutsu!

He sold her to someone else T_T. Why must true love hurt so much?

She's not available anywhere right now... This is what happens when you don't pre-order.

God...Elsa Nendo ugu~ she's so perfect.
11212680_10153312246089329_1664387366639305319_o.jpg

chrono01

Damn, now I'm tempted to sell my Phat Company Bayonetta. She's still sealed and everything. All that money!

I definitely won't be selling her.

Damn, now I'm tempted to sell my Phat Company Bayonetta. She's still sealed and everything. All that money!

I definitely won't be selling her.

Asking a price is one thing. Finding someone willing to pay it is something else entirely.

If I were to buy a Bayonetta figure at this point, it would have to be her Bayonetta 2 look.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
(Hopefuly some GSC fan will know...)

Has there been any word on batch 2 of Sakura Miku? Last I heard they would ce out a month later from batch 1, but it's May and still showing "Aprl". Anyone else here order from batch 2?

chrono01

Asking a price is one thing. Finding someone willing to pay it is something else entirely.

If I were to buy a Bayonetta figure at this point, it would have to be her Bayonetta 2 look.
Agreed.

As much as I like Phat Company's version, there's still the Flare one to consider too. She can be obtained for comparatively less too. Well, a little less. They are asking just under 30,000k yen for her...

kewlmyc

Agreed.

As much as I like Phat Company's version, there's still the Flare one to consider too. She can be obtained for comparatively less too. Well, a little less. They are asking just under 30,000k yen for her...

Yeah, it's funny that the Flare Bayonetta is the cheaper Bayonetta option now. Looks better too.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Agreed.

Flare one looks much better to me. I'm kind of considering a pre-order. I would really prefer a Bayo 2 figure, though.

chrono01

Yeah, it's funny that the Flare Bayonetta is the cheaper Bayonetta option now. Looks better too.
Her face does look better, and her pose isn't as..."suggestive". I'm a bit worried as to the quality though, I'm not too familiar with Flare. I know they're basically a re-branding on Arcadia, whom I also unfamiliar with.

She does look nice.

Too much. I know the figure is pretty huge, but still.
That Bayonetta tax.

Flare one looks much better to me. I'm kind of considering a pre-order. I would really prefer a Bayo 2 figure, though.
A Bayonetta 2 figure would be great.

I'm still trying to figure out when it ships...

Edit: Wat. I got the October batch...

Well, it was initially sold out when I showed it to you. That explains why they ended up having more to sell.

First release is in August.

Wo Nendo
Kaga Nendo
Sayaka + Ryoko Nendos
Snow Miku 2015 Nendo
Snow Miku Figma
Saber Figma
Armin Nendo
??

That Armin isn't a Nendo. Scale, maybe? Maybe scale Mikasa will be released at some point?

The biggest problem I see here is that there's nothing that looks like my Ragyo scale. This is a serious problem.

Ken

I got my Chiaki as well. As much as I think Phat did a tremendously clever job in having the entire setup (I can presume this is why it cost so much), the base is a little too extreme for my tastes. Although Kyoko also had a bit of a busy base, it was relatively subtle. This one's a bit overboard and I think the cords and even all the details kind of end up getting in the way of the figure. It feels like she's not really the focus.

I think I'm going to just remove Chiaki from the base and have her sitting down instead. Thankfully she maintains a good balance for that purpose alone. I'll probably consider setting up the base itself again once I move out because I have no space for this. Overall a purchase I'm slightly more ambivalent about to be honest.

Yeah I thought about that when I was looking her over again before I ended up canceling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom